Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Trisha R. NanduYour feedback matters!
I have gaps in teeth and two of my tooth are bit forward, which makes to feel awkward to smile, how can I make my teeth good and my mouth also looks so big how to look good.
My teeth are getting yellowish day by day because of the water that we r using for the daily needs. Everyone says that the fluraid content of the water is the reason for this problem. Due to this problem I can't speak to anyone is there is any solution for this problem?
I brush twice daily, also try to wash my mouth after meals still the oral condition is depreciating and I have got yellow teeth! What to do?
I have a foul breath during the course of the day. Is there any medication to avoid it? I brush twice daily bs hav a good oral hygiene. Yet I can't overcome this problem!
Having pain on left side of head on opening mouth. No pain in jaws or teeth. Feeling pain since yesterday.
I have habit of eating pan masala and my teeth are badly red. Is there any remedy without going to a dentist.
I am suffering from gum flap infection on my wisdom tooth. Please suggest some medicine to cure this.
Dear Doctors, How to deal with mouth and tongue ulcer during 10th week of pregnancy. Met with E & T, refuse to prescribe any antibiotic medication. Told to gargle with saline water. Can I have any other home remedy which will not affect baby and can cure my whitey ulcers.
Can we drink some water early morning on empty stomach and throw up voluntarily after brushing teeth?
One of my cousin is having 1 month baby. She feel weakness and bad smell from mouth all the time. She visited the dentist but no smell is as it is. What are the probable reasons and what may be done for curing it. She has very lean body and please suggest to increase her weight.
I am suffering from bleeding blad of Teeth. I am mainly week now. And my my teeth is very dangerous.
I am not suffering from submicos fibrosis, is submicos fibrosis is curable. Can you tell me how? Please advise.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.