Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Hello I am 35 years man and I have been married from last two yrs. I have 6 month old baby. Before that I used have sex with my wife. But after baby my wife is not allowing me to have a sex. Now I could not stop myself for masturbate. please let me know about the side effects and give me some tips for a nice usual married life.
There are certain aspects of our lives, which we may feel are not upto the mark and you might want to change them. For example, consider a situation that you suffer from dwarfism and people mock you about your height. You may wish that you were taller so that you are not ridiculed anymore. You may feel physically inadequate and stay depressed quite frequently.
No matter what the odds are, you should be able to find a support system somewhere, be it in your friends, family or within yourself. There are a number of methods which you may find useful in dealing with these kinds of situations.
- Mediation: Meditation may help in focusing your mind and keeping your mind free from negative thoughts. It helps in improving your concentration and broadens your mind. It may also help in seeing situations in a different manner and in a different light thus, helps you overcome difficult episodes in life.
- See things from a different vantage point:Usually we see things from one single standpoint and perceive them in a single manner. It is advised to see the same thing through multiple viewpoints and multiple vantage points in order to get a broader understanding of the entire situation. This helps in making a more logical and balanced decision.
- Focus on the positives: Let’s understand with the help of a simple anecdote. One day a teacher gave a student a white piece of paper with a black dot at the center and asked the student what he thought of the paper. The student said that there was a black dot on the paper. Usually, most people tend to focus on the black dot and not the white space surrounding it. Similarly, in life, you should see the positives instead of concentrating only on the negative aspects. This will help you sail through a number of difficult stages.
- Build resilience: Being resilient is a very good quality to have, as it can help you overcome a lot of setbacks in life. Problems are a part of life as they might result from external circumstances which you will have no control over. Hence, it is always wise to accept the situation and move on in life.
I am student of chemistry I am a smoker but I can not left cigarette what can I do to left the cigarette.
I am 20 year old my big problem am not happy my life because am destoy any bhul jata hun yaad nahi hoto jaldi khuch koi upay bataye please help me.
Hi I am 27 years male. My problem is I get excessive sweat whenever I am stress, worried, fear, tensed, nervous or anxious and also while eating I start sweating a lot on my forehead, face, neck, palms and foot no matter how the whether condition is either it is summer, winter or rainy still I sweat a lot even if I go to pay bills and stand in a queue or go for a temple, talk to a new person or if some one talking about me in front of every one or if I need to talk in front of huge public or on a stage (stage fear) as it is a social phobia or social anxiety and due to which I am unable to attend the face to face interview and also group discussion, the movement I enter the interviewers cabin I start sweating and due to which I am getting rejected. Now I am jobless and need to attend interviews and get job. I am suffering with this from last 3 -4 yrs. And also I have a habit of smoking (3 - 5 pieces of cigarettes daily) So I request you to please suggest me with a good and permanent solution for this.
I got too appreciation in school. Now I am in college and I want that admiration but I do not get it. So I feel depressed. Please help.
Hi, my boyfriend break up with me 2 weeks later. We were in relationship for 3 months. And in this 3 months we met once. That was our first date. He even lip lock and huggged me on first date. I don't wanted to do it but he was so much hurry for those things. Reason for break up first he told lets be happy in happiness of parents. Then he told after 2-3 days he was not happy with me. I truly loved and trusted him alot. I can't understand what he was doing with me and what he wanted actually. Because after break up also he told me wants to be my best friend for life. He dint even removed me still from social networking sites i.es, Facebook and watsapp. He was caring and understanding alot that made me loved him seriously and truly. I can't forget him anyhow now. Also I miss him alot but I can't tell him whats there actually in my mind. It's like I can't concentrate anywhere he's always on my mind. After break up he also txt me 2-3 times but I dint replied him. But still I can't understand y he has kept me on social networking sites if he don't love me. Even I told him I don't want to b his friend now. Please help me. I'M totally in depression.Please tell sir.
Doctor, I'm a girl and I need sex that natural but I have never felt sex feeling in my 32 years life actually 30 years life until that I was under treatment with psychiatrist after that I started medical treatment of my family Doctor and I also felt my health is better. and I started feeling to have sex but with only one person who I did smelling for 12 years I love that person but I never new who was he? after some time my mind and my heart started working for that smells. I mean I was searching those smells. One day I came to know that who is he. and now I love him very much more over those smells but I couldn't reach him and can't tell him. I want my marriage life with him only. I want only his kids. But big problem is that he is a celebrity. and I can't get him. I tried subside twice but failed I love him very much. Is this schizophrenia. I feel no body understanding my situations plear if you can help me out.
Quarrels are an integral part of any healthy and serious relationship. However, an overdose may lead to severed ties. It bruises your memory and leaves you too distraught to engage in an emotional attachment.
If you are struggling in your relationship, you might find it helpful:
- Empathize with your partner: The ability to empathize is what inhibits us from just going through life doing whatever we want, without any regard for others. It is what makes compromise in a relationship possible. If you realize that something you have done has hurt your partner, you will hesitate to do that again.
- To complain as least as possible: Keep low expectations from your partner. The most common reason for conflict in relationships is the list of expectations, which when left unfulfilled leads to complaining and nagging. What you do for your partner is what'you think is the right thing, but your partner may not hold the same perspective.
- Stop using labels: labeling is an indecent way of identifying the problem with your partner or with the relationship in general. You should neither brand yourself as something or your partner as something else. Associating critical adjectives with one another is a way of demeaning your lover and can dissuade your partner from communicating his or her viewpoint.
- Express yourself: Express thoughts, feelings, and wishes. Resentment can build when couples sweep things under the rug, so be vulnerable and don't bury negative feelings, but try to express them in a respectful way. Opening up to your partner can make you feel vulnerable and exposed, but it is the most important part of an intimate relationship.
- Try to rekindle the spark: Time, overburdening responsibilities or workload can make your relationship a routine affair. An element of secrecy and excitement is important. Therefore, desire should never take a backseat in your relationship. Try to fulfill your partner's desire and let him or her know about your expectations as well.