Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Trimurti NadkarniYour feedback matters!
My brain is working slow to solve logical problems and to understand a questions so, what I do to my brain work fast and to solve logical problems fast?
Hi sir, I am suffering from migraine headache from past 7 years. I use to smoke 5 cigarettes a day. But now I stopped smoking from 3 months. I am a cricket player I lost my stamina, endurance and consistency due to smoking. How I get my stamina back I will get thirde very soon. Is there any alternate to boost oxygen percentage in my body and how can make my lungs get queered soon.
How to be healthy at 62 along with diabetes type 2 ,hyper tension, nerves weakness kindly give me some economical tips thank you
Blood got clotted in one of the nerve in brain My grand ma is unable to speak She is trying to speak but the tongue is not supporting and right leg and hand are expected just as paralysed including tongue Doctors have gone surgery through angiogram and passed a medicine through nerve which is clotted Any idea about this case and any other suggested treatments?
Hello sir my cousin is suffering from hypothyroid and her thyroid level is 8.741 and she is taking thyronome 125 mg earlier she was taking 100 mg same medicine but now doctor has suggest to change the medicine and she is gaining weight alot she is suffering it from last 3 years and she has migraine also sometimes she get faint due pain from migraine Please suggest.
Sir I am anjan chakraborty36 years old. My wife is anindita chakraborty who is detected now as an epilepsy patient. First incident of seizure took place on 10th march when she became unconscious for 5to 6 seconds. On 30th april again she became unconscious. At the very time she mde a groaning sound, starred and urine came out. On 10th may she was first detected as epilepsy by a neurologist. The doctor prescribed valprolcr500 and folvite. After 5 month on 6th october again she became unconscious. I also visited a neuropsychriatist who prescribed nexito10 and lonazep0. 25 along with the above medicine. Now I am very tensed have a 14 months baby. What should I do/ please answer me sir.
I am taking zepam 0.5 and galop 5 medicine. I have no any issue of seizure or epilepsy. But Dr. Is giving me for other problem. My question is. Can I take ayurvedic medicine for hair loss treatment along with allopathy.
When I wake up in the morning my left hand fingers don't feel anything for some time This is happening for last 3 days, what might be the reason?
I am suffering from migraine problem. But I am having relief now. But at the time of wake up. I feel some sought of slight pain like feeling in forehead. What to do Sir?
I am 28 years old male and suffering from bone tb in my spinal cord and got half paralysid but I have little sense in my legs and from last 1 month I am on bed and cannot move from bed tell me what should I do to get well.
I am 22 years old nd I have weak eyesight (especially right) nd have migraine prblm also nd bearing migraine pain on alternate basis; my exams are coming nd I found my eyes so loaded while studying nd even swell what can I do?
What is the meaning of sclerosis along the anterior aspect of si joints? Is it hardening of the bones or tissues surrounding si joints? Please help me. I am worried a lot.
I am 54 yr male suffering from polio (left leg) at the age of 2 year, at present I am walking without any help of stick but in winter I face problems in walking please suggest some medicine to avoid this type of problems?
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.