Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Trimurti NadkarniYour feedback matters!
Some time I feel sense less in my left hand. Most of the time when I bath with hot water my left hand got sense less. It duration around 30 minutes. Why it's happening?
Sir. My hands, my body, my legs used to vibrate every time, whether I am holding anything or not. I am just 20, please help me out.
My dad had seizure at 2.30 am in the middle of sleep. The weather at the time was cold. This is the first time I have seen seizure for my dad. My father was little upset ever since my grandfather passed away last year. Will it occur again? Recurrent? Any medication for seizures? Any lifestyle changes has to be made? Kindly reply ASAP.
Sir I am 20 year old engg student . Some times I feel so hungry and start shaking hands and feels very weak. And after talking meal its started again after 1 hour . Its happens continue for 2-3 days . My GTT report is . Fasting - 83 After 1 hr - 112 After 2 hr - 105 When check my bp its normal Plzz solution for me . Its happening from around 1 year . My weight is 74 kg Height is 5'9"
I am 47 years old. I have diabetes from last 10 years. From last 1. 5 years I face problem in sensing me feet. What should I do?
My partner is 19 so for her I want to ask that she is showing symptoms of having migraine so I want to know what actually is migraine? And how does that affect anyone? And how to treat it? Is it worried some problem please tell me.
I'm under treatment for epilepsy, my neurologist has prescribed encorate chrono 500 mg and have been taking it since 3 months. A common side effect of the tablet encorate is hair loss. My hair is thinning and suffering from hair loss. Please let me know a solution to stop or reduce the hair fall. Thanks.
My grandma is 62 years old and her left side vein has become very thin. Doctor has suggested ngo past. Please tell me what to do now?
I am taking Eptoin 100mg tablet everyday for the last 4 years for Epilepsy. For the last 4 years I didn't have any Epilepsy. Now can I stop taking this tablet? Please advise.
I am suffering from sciatica pain on the left side starting from hip to heel .Got the x-ray and MRI also done and it confirms the compression of nerve at L4 and L5 level .Kindly suggest a solution.
I'm female of 17 years. I have been facing headache from past 5 years in which our doctor had told me that I have migraine but from past few days it has been severe when ever I get such a severe I have been noticing little swelling and from yesterday evening to night the pain was very severe and today I have seen swelling in the right side of my head from the back to the middle. The headache is from the whole side of the head and major pain was from the back to middle and beside of eyes. Can you please tell me whether is it serious?
I'm suffering from eye pain and one side head ache. Dr. Confirmed that it is migraine. Please give me a tips to overcome migraine.
My 17 year old daughter have cerebral palsy. She is quaderiplebgic. I have heard about Dr. Bernard brucker. Biofeedback therapy. Can this therapy will help her in any way?
Migraine is the most severe forms of headaches. Migraine attacks usually include nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light along with the severe headaches, which are sometimes unbearable. If faced with this condition, there is only one way out to suffer through it, though pain medications do help manage the pain.
Being such a common condition, there is constant research being done about how to help people deal with migraines. In addition to popping pain killers, there is more than what a person can do to reduce the pain.
- Identify the triggers: Those who have had migraine for a while would know what triggers the attack. Whether it is chocolates or eggs, get to know what can induce an attack, and if possible, stay away from it.
- Stick to a schedule: Whether it is in terms of food or sleep, try and develop a routine and follow it.
- Physical workout: Develop an exercise regime to cover at least 30 minutes of physical exercise. Most people see a dramatic difference with a regular exercise routine.
- Bid goodbye to smoking: If you are a smoker, work at quitting this habit. It is one of the known triggers and also aggravates regular headaches.
- Stress management: Whether you are going through physical or emotional stress, migraine attacks can become more frequent and severe. Manage physical stress by not sitting at the same location for prolonged periods and by doing small exercises to relax the shoulders, knees, and jaws. For emotional stress, identify what helps you relax and follow it. While deep breathing works for some, for others, it could be music. Whatever your relaxation technique may be, ensure that you follow it. Work on improving relationships that stress you out. A regular exercise routine and sleep pattern also helps in reducing physical stress.
Despite these methods, migraine attacks do happen. Follow the next few steps when you know you are getting an attack.
- Stop your regular activities and find a calm environment for yourself. Let this place have less of light and sound as they can aggravate migraines.
- Sleep if you are able to.
- Go for a warm bath if possible.
- Try hot or cold compresses, which can numb the senses and reduce the pain.
- Have a caffeinated beverage as this will provides relief. Do not have it in excess as you will have hangover effects from the caffeine.
- Use only those medications that were prescribed by your doctor. Do not experiment.
- Lifestyle changes including exercise, diet, and stress management play a vital role in dealing with migraines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!