Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trilok PasiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old female. My hairs are extremely thin and weak, and have split ends all over. They seems to be very dull and unhealthy. I apply almond or coconut oil once or twice a week and use Halo shampoo for hair wash thrice a week. Suggest some remedy or medicine by which I can get strong, long, shiny and healthy hair, and can get rid of split ends.
I have gas problem and bloating in stomach after the food and also small bumps sometime in body and my eye blurred vision sometimes. I'm scared because it's cause of aids please help some one. And also I loss my body weight please help.
I have high fever from the past two days which include vomiting headache and weakness What should I do?
Good morning sir I am 22 years old Whole day I sit behind my mother because she is bed ridden Some work I do But I am getting pain After eating lunch and dinner While drinking water What's the problem can I know.
I am new here but I need some help so I am going to get right in to it. I have always had issues with being very tired. Falling asleep in class, mid day tiredness but active late nights, etc. I never drank much water and ate terrible so that could have been the culprit. Now I worked a very.
Dear sir/madam, I am taking finestride 1mg for my male pattern alopecia problem which is prescribed by doctor. My age is 28. Is finestride 1 mg increases the chance of prostate cancer?
The pelvic area has a number of muscles which need to be maintained healthy for optimal urinary and reproductive functions. From being able to start and maintain a good flow of urine to erections that last long, these muscles play a significant role.
There are specific exercises, known as Kegel exercises, designed to work on these muscles, which can improve overall health and solve issues like premature ejaculation and urinary incontinence.
These exercises were developed by Dr. Arnold Kegel in the 1940s, originally used to tighten the vagina after vaginal birth. Soon, their benefits in men were discovered and so they are today widely advised for both men and women.
How does it work?
The main idea of the Kegel exercise is to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. It runs from the tailbone up to the pelvic bone and is shaped like a hammock. Strengthening this muscle allows for better functioning of the sphincters, giving better control over urination as well as ejaculation.
There are 4 simple steps to doing the Kegel exercise that is find, contract, hold, and release; and repeat. Read on to know more.
Find: The pelvic floor muscles control the urine stream and the anal opening, so the next time you are urinating, try to stop midstream and locate the muscle. Without any tension on the legs or the abdomen, try to lift the pelvic floor upward.
Contract: The first step is to contract the pelvic floor muscle, while continuing to breathe.
Hold: When you start doing it, it might be difficult to hold it for more than a few seconds. This will gradually increase with time. Make a mental note of it to track progress.
Release and repeat: Release the muscle and repeat for up to 10 times, each contraction lasting for 10 seconds
This simple exercise is advised by doctors to men will manage a variety of issues. The fact that it can be done anywhere, requires no equipment and is so simple, but so effective have added to its popularity.
The stronger pelvic floor muscles improve blood flow to the penis, providing harder, longer lasting erections.
The volume and force of ejaculation will also be improved greatly with repeated Kegels, leading to stronger orgasms
Improved control over the muscles improves sexual stamina, thereby allowing you to control your orgasm
Used in managing urinary incontinence
Nocturnal urination can be managed by regular Kegel exercises
Prostate health can be improved in people with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostatitis reducing pain and swelling
Prolapse of pelvic organs can be prevented
Because of these varied benefits, it is widely used by doctors and sexual experts in a number of patients.
My frnd is facing skin disease I think it is skin cancer can you please tell me the symptoms of skin cancer?
I have started getting a pulling sort of pain from my lower back to the right knee whenever I sit cross leg and sometimes when I sleep on the right side. As it is the beginning would like to take the necessary precautions.
I have a problem in my kidneys before 4 year ago I do a one operation of my kidneys bt ow days my kidneys is max 22 cm so wt to do now n m age is 54 yea old.
I have lose my weight. Am very very tired. I can't do any thing with my body because of body pain. Am very very nervous because of losing my body weight.
How should I increase my weight, I eat almost 5 time a day but my weight is almost same from last 3 year.
Hello doctors, Initially I was taking the psychiatric drug respin 1 & tretin 20, but from last 6 months I had stopped all the drug, but now I feel like fear, somebody will fight with me, would other like what I would say, and also have the body pain I could not lift my arm, I fell like reluctant, also I fell that somebody will destroy my family life. What exactly is happening, I am not getting, also my father don't trust me, he just keep on shouting n instructing me, and keep on telling me to earn money, even though I earn, I really don't feel safe Give me some suggestions. Waiting for the positive response.
I am 19 year old boy having pimples on face since last 5 year had consulted many doctors but didn't get result.
I am feeling that I am suffering from fever and my body is always heat up, but in my blood report their is nothing mention for any disease. What can I do?
Hi I'm 16 years old. I'm having black colour. Is their any remedy or method or medicine which can make me brighter. If then please suggest me some of them.
I have a very short hair in my head and do not straighten long as with time. Please explain a solution.
Follow these 6 changes to your lifestyle to feel better and live healthier-
1) King’s Breakfast: Most people don't feel like eating much at breakfast, esp. the late nighters. However, ignoring or skipping breakfast sets a bad rhythm for the rest of your day and weakens your immune system. Having breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in carbs and has a good portion of protein. For people short on time, a seasonal fruit with raw nuts and a little yogurt can be a good option.
2) Water Intake: Drinking inadequate water causes dehydration inside and can lead to a number of issues. Most common issues are headaches, dry skin, impaired sleep, joint problems, poor concentration as well as digestive disorders. Best way to address this problem is to keep water handy wherever you are. Try to drink about two litres of water each day. More, if its hot or after workouts.
3) Sleep Well: Sleep time is rejuvenation for your body. If you don't get enough sleep, you will deprive your body the time to recover and tackle whatever the next day has to offer. Try to be in bed earlier and get atleast 7 hours of sleep.
4) Physical Training: A good mix of aerobic as well as resistance training is quite important for your health. You feel more energetic and productive when you physically work out. Folks who exercise regularly are generally happier than those who are inactive.
5) Stress Releasing: Stress is a major factor in inducing various forms of illnesses. Stress must not accumulate. Try to give yourself some time every week to do things that you enjoy – it can be reading or meditating or enjoying the outdoors.
6) No Self Medication: Often one wrong medicine causes much more harm than any medicine at the right time, does good. Try to avoid popping pills without doctor’s recommendation. Many side effects or reactions to an existing medication or condition can lead to uncalled for problems and complications later. Don’t rely on sources like chemist or a relative to guide you, they might not look at the right details due to lack of knowledge. Say no to self medication.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.