Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tridib Surath ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
I felt I have some breathing problems, sometimes I force fully take breath and leave it. How can I recover this problem?
I have dry cough problem. I have tried treatment from local clinic. But when I went clinic that time only cure little time. After that it come to same position as on before going clinic.
Hi sir/mam mere cough bahut jyada ho ra h. Jisme seene me dard hota h. Fir thode der khasnee k baad thoda sa balgam aata h bss. And jukaam bhi ho rha h. 4 din se. 3 days se AXETHROMYSIN and Cetrazin and PCM le ra hu.
I have been suffering from dry cough from 7 days as a result am getting throat pain and headache severely. I have used the tonics Benadryl dry cough syrup and some cold tablets. Still the pain persists. What should I do now?
I have allergy. In the nights between 0300 to 0430 hrs I get lung problem. I get heavy caught & wheezing. I take Deriphilin retard- 300 tablet. But in the day time I am absolutely normal . Please advise remedy dear Doctor.
My father-in law is a asthma patient over last 10 years he suffering of his health, can you suggest me. Thanks.
I am having repeated pain in my tonsil and they get infection quickly so suggest me how I will cure it.
If anyone got cough from 7 days and certainly its stop without medicine then any problem is there or nor?
Hello, I've been suffering from dry cough for last 5years. It occurs generally when weather changes and when I drink water after eating oily and sweet things, it only cures when I take antibiotics. Please tell me a remedy for this.
Hello sir, My problem is sneezing in the morning and also create this problem in if change the atmosphere sudden like as I am going Ac room & come out normal atmosphere. Please help me. What I do?
What are the preventive methods for cold cough and dry cough during winter season and what are its symptoms.
Hello doctor, im suffering from cold and cough from past 3 weeks I visited to clinic but I think no use of it im using tabs, l.montus nd l.gn 500 mg im sorry im not understanding doctors handwriting. Can you suggest me gud tabs for both to cure soon. Thank you.
Whenever, smoke or dust gets into my lungs, I start coughing very hardly. People say that I have asthma problem. But this is not like asthma. How can I treat it?
Hi. My wife 30 years, last year she was treated for TB and her weight was 44 to 41. Now gastroenterologist said she's fully recovered and it was just due to in indigestion and she did not vomit since last 3 months. However her weight is only 40 irrespective of eating food as normal people. No pain, all reports normal but her weight needs to be gained by 5-7 kg. What needs to be done? Heard about Kalonji.(50gms of fenugreek seeds+50gms of acne+50gms of kalonji to heat on tawa separately and make their powder and mix and have it early morning. Will this be any good? please suggest some excellent nutrition for her.
I have throat pain means tonsillitis When taking cool food then it will happen, cooldrinks What I will do.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.