Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Trial AccountYour feedback matters!
My son nowadays he eat more food. His weight increased and little lazy also. I am very fear his stomach is come front. He is 11 year old. Pls help me give some advice.
I always feel weak although I eat food what can I do but I don't want to get fat. I get full of stomach pain and back pain sometimes I cry. Please give a solution.
I m 30 and my skin is sensitive. Now I got dark pigmentation and dull face with black spot. please give some solution.
Help Dr. mai bahut hi bimar rahata hu mere sar mei dard pichle 57 Dino she hai dawa bhi liye lekin koi fayda nahi ho raha hai koi pay bataya please .
I'm 24 years old and female. Hi docs, im having desi haldi milk (buffalo milk) evry night about 250 ml. And also having curd in the afternoon for about 3-4 tbsps in the form of raita (curd+onion+garlic cloves+radish+coriander leaves+tomato). 1.) One of my friend told me to avoid dairy products as it leads to acne. Is it true? 2.) And with these two foods am I getting enough calcium daily?
I'm 30 Years old man nd I have a problem in my tongue. I do not speak clearly bcoz my tongue was not ok.
I am suffering from muscle cramps in my abdomen and chest since 5 to 6 years, Doctors told me to increase water intake, but I drink more than 2 litres of water daily then too I suffer from severe cramps, my age is 43, male and my weight is 73 kg, please help me out, this problem becomes more severe in winter.
Doctors I have no beard So can I take biotin tablets Does it help? And is there any ayurvedic biotin tablets And please tell some of the best brand in biotin tablets Is it available in strips How much it costs please help.
I am 37 yrs old. I have foot ache in the morning. Severe pain in foot. Fasting sugar is 80, U/Acid is 5.2. please suggest?
My age is 21yrs old I lost my lots off hair when I do bathing then drying hair with towel when I get up in morning to surround my lots off hair break I see that I so worry about that please give me solution my hair is so thin and its look shiny but i am so worry.
I have a pain at below the neck at the centre of the chest it will pain at morning only and I have smoking problem also.
I have yellow layer at backward teeth. I guess its pyria. I did not care it earlier but I wish to remove it. What should I do?
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Hair loss and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.