Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Trial AccountYour feedback matters!
The gum of my lower right canine has been bleeding of no reason. I drink 2 glasses of lemon juice everyday, so I cannot be running low in Vitamin C also have braces. What should I do?
When I use smartphone and see tv then my Eye drop water And I checking my Eye 2 3 time bat Eye is perfect What is reason.
There are many essential oils that have positive effects on your skin, including lavender, ylang ylang, juniper, chamomile, neroli, jojoba, frankincense, rosehip seed and juniper berry, essential oils, among others. Offering a huge range of antioxidant, anti-aging, astringent, moisturizing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties, each of these oils has a different composition of active ingredients, giving them a unique set of benefits for your skin!
List of best essential oils to stop acne and improve your skin:
- Frankincense oil – This ancient essential oil has numerous antioxidants that can improve skin elasticity, while also reducing the appearance of scars, stretch marks and blemishes. It can also stimulate the growth of new cells, speeding up the repair process for damaged or inflamed areas of skin.
- Jojoba oil – With high levels of vitamin e, vitamin b, copper and zinc, this essential oil is excellent for moisturizing the skin and stimulating healing. Vitamin e is a common ingredient in many different skin products, and functions as an antioxidant, removing signs of aging; such as wrinkles, blemishes and age spots, while also forming a natural layer of oil that locks in moisture.
- Tea tree oil–The antimicrobial and antibacterial nature of tea tree oil makes it an excellent essential oil for eliminating acne symptoms and improving the appearance of your body’s largest organ. A great deal of research has been done on the subject, and it shows that patients using tea tree oil have much lower occurrences of acne breakouts and the existing lesions from past acne breakouts can be notably reduced by using this powerful oil.
- Ylang ylang oil –To stimulate the growth of new cells, applying ylang ylang oil to irritated or inflamed skin is a quick and effective remedy. This oil is also excellent for combating acne, given its antibacterial nature, which can eliminate the bacteria that causes overproduction of sebum.
- Juniper oil –With an ability to detoxify the body and speed healing time for wounds and irritation, juniper oil is one of the best essential oils for your skin. Many people choose to apply juniper oil to bumps or uneven areas of their body, as well as patches of cellulite, as the active ingredients can clear out the toxins that cause those conditions.
- Clary sage oil –Acne may be caused by bacteria within the sebaceous glands, but it is also known as an inflammatory condition. As such, clary sage oil is an ideal remedy, given its high concentration of anti-inflammatory compounds, such as linalyl acetate. This essential oil can also control oil production, leaving your skin ph more balanced and giving a cleaner, healthier look.
- ￼Lavender oil: This popular essential oil tackles the problem of acne in a few different ways. First of all, lavender oil is known to reduce stress, and there is a proven connection between stress levels and acne on the face. Furthermore, lavender oil is packed with antioxidants and antiseptic properties, so it can quickly neutralize the bacteria causing your acne symptoms, preventing the excess sebum production and addressing the problem at the root.
- Rosehip seed oil: As a natural cleanser, few things are better than rosehip seed oil. Due to the high concentration of natural vitamin a, this oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, clear up blemishes and age spots, and stimulate collagen production and the growth of new cells. Furthermore, rosehip seed oil can tighten up the skin and improve elasticity, giving you a more youthful look.
- Juniper berry oil – Powerful antibacterial compounds found within this essential oil, namely alpha-pinene and beta-pinene, can quickly seek out and destroy the bacteria that is causing your acne symptoms. Known to eliminate skin infections very quickly, and reduce inflammation and redness, this oil should be on your shopping list if acne is a common issue you face.
- Sandalwood oil –Our skin is exposed to the natural elements and pollutants more than any other organ in the body, so the repair of skin cells is a constant process. Sandalwood oil can speed this process by stimulating the production of new skin cells, while also smoothing the surface of the skin and limiting signs of aging.
Essential oil for dry skin and skin tags:
While many of the oils outlined above can help with skin health, the following are specifically recommended for dry skin and skin tags. Dry skin can be caused by a number of things, including irritating clothing, harsh soaps or conditioners, certain medications, and as a side effect of other medical conditions. Skin tags, on the other hand, are small, soft skin growths that usually occur on the groin, armpits, eyelids, beneath breast folds, neck and upper chest. These tags are caused by collagen and blood vessels bunching up beneath another piece of thicker skin. They usually occur in a person’s middle ages, but they can develop earlier, primarily where skin rubs against skin.
- Myrrh oil – When the skin dries out, it can become cracked or chapped, which can cause painful irritation and open you up to infection. Not only can myrrh oil protect you from any infections or pathogens hat could enter the body through the skin, but it also helps to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration. It can also help to heal sun damage quickly, which can make your skin even drier.
- Orange oil – This essential oil is a natural moisturizing agent, meaning that it can prevent the body from losing excess moisture, while also delivering rejuvenating antioxidants and organic acids deep into the skin layers, protecting cell integrity and making it harder for your flesh to dry out.
- Grapeseed oil – High in antioxidants and capable of regulating the oil production of the skin, grapeseed oil is the perfect essential oil if you are constantly experiencing dry skin. By boosting the ability of the body to retain its moisture, while also providing a barrier to prevent excess moisture loss, this oil can keep your skin supple and soft, even as you age.
- Neroli oil – With powerful antioxidant and circulation-stimulating properties, neroli oil is great for eliminating skin tags and preventing them from returning. The flow of blood to the top layers of the skin can eliminate toxins and result in the growth of new cells, which helps to even out lumps and skin tags.
- Oregano oil – Boasting strong antibacterial and antioxidant properties, oregano oil can help heal skin tags within a few weeks of use. It will stimulate blood flow and promote detoxification, which can often cause the flesh to even out, thus reducing the appearance of unsightly tags.
- Sweet basil oil – With antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, sweet basil oil has been directly linked to the reduction of these tags. If you regularly apply this oil to the skin tags, they will eventually fall off, or flatten out and disappear.
My eyes are getting red day by day please tell any solution for this. My eyes Pain Many times. I tried many eye drops but none worked.
Where can I get circum done, is it painful procedure. How many days does it need to recover. And how expensive is the procedure. Kindly help me.
I had suffered from jaundice 5 years ago. After taking liv 52 I got cured after 2 months .i just donated blood 1 month back in red cross bone .they had told if there is any problem in my blood I would be given a call .they had not called me but I fear that could there still be traces of jaundice virus inside my body that can be transmitted to the person receiving my blood .how to be sure that there is no problem with my blood .and it was well used?
I have swelling leg from three days in thumb when I was playing cricket then ball hitted my thumb. So sir tell me something or some remedies from which swelling recovers.
I m a 32 yes old male n smoke 6-7 cigarette daily. Want to quit smoking badly. Any useful suggestion. Plz.
Hi Dr. M dieting n sweating in gym 2 to 3 hrs from 1 month back but didn't get result please suggest me any diet or medicine or natural idea which I can explore with gym.
Actually my height is just seems to be paused since 4-5 years, Is there any way to boost up my height now my age is 17 years old, via growth hormone treatment or as doctor advised since its very uncomfortable to hve this much only, soo I want to about the possible treatment to elongate my body.
I am 21 years old male. I have fat at lower part of the belly. I used to go gym and do workout for my belly from the last 2 years but I still have not overcome my fat. I also avoid junk food and consume less quantity of sugar and am also eating healthy food. Any recommendation?
My friend jessica started having pain on her left side of her face. Her jaw, her checks, even her teeth started to hurt randomly. Before that she had a sharp strange pain on the left side of her head. She is curious what this could be. I could it be something serious or is this common? Please help! Thank you!
Which is the most problematic domain of physical disorders and yet is the least spoken of? Well, the universal answer would be the 'sexual disorders' because there are several individuals being affected by sexual issues and yet, they are unfortunately not being able to open up properly. This lack of expression is not only creating problems for the patients but is also delaying the process of treatment. It is a harsh reality that the treatment of these issues is being hampered just because one is not able to discuss the same. To simplify all these problems related to sexuality in human beings, a sex specialist is an utmost requirement nowadays. This person is responsible for assisting a person infected with a certain sexual issue to recover from the serious situation both psychologically and physiologically as well.
About sex-related disorders in the humans and its subsequent treatment
The basic obstacle that prevents the people from breaking the barriers of the bedroom and explaining the sickness in detail to a sex specialist is the society related stigmas and taboos surrounding sexuality in humans. The Indian society is designed in such a manner that such issues are always hushed up as if speaking about these is some criminal offense. However, this grossly hinders the overall development of knowledge about human sexuality and in turn, leads to several potholes in the future. The males and females are not able to intermingle properly and are unable to mate freely thereby leading to an unhealthy conjugal relationship. This needs to be treated as soon as possible so that the situation does not get out of control and disorders do not take the shape of severe sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS or Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome.
What does a sex specialist do?
The main task of a sex specialist is to counsel the patients at first, get to know about their problems in detail and then proceed to treatment. Human psychology plays a major role here, and above all, it is important to identify the right kind of disorder that is plaguing the patient. The various kinds of issues that are being treated by a sex specialist nowadays are:
- Impotence in the males.
- Night discharge.
- Honeymoon related love making issues.
- Penis enlargement problems.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Two-in-one treatment of erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation.
- Three-in-one treatment of penis enlargement, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in the males.
- Hesitant in sexual intercourse treatment.
- Libido problems.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, AIDS, etc.
- Male Sex Enhancement treatment.
- Herbal Pain Relief.
- Breast enlargement in the case of women.
- Weight Loss and Slimming.
Above all, the main aim of a sex specialist is to create absolute awareness about the sexuality in humans and that it is not at all 'bad' to talk about these in detail with the partner and to the doctor in case of any hindrances.
The sex specialist takes care of all these issues in a very compassionate manner and also maintains privacy and confidentiality in these matters so that the troubled souls who come to visit him or her for the treatment of the so-called 'whispering' issues do not feel perturbed. In fact, there are numerous packages available in the market, which come at competitive prices to enable the people to avail these at an affordable cost. All the packages are customized for specific needs of the sexuality-related issues in the humans. This involves a personalized approach because every single problem differs from the other and hence, requires unique care and treatment.Sexology as a subject tends to understand the behaviors, interests and functions of human sexuality. This field is a concoction of different fields such as psychology, medicine, epidemiology, sociology and many others. It offers medications and therapeutic treatments to manage diseases and disorders pertaining to human sexuality.
I am 34 years old women. I am a working women. From last six months, I have felt tired and weakness. Some times my hemoglobin goes down. Kindly suggest me the way to get freshness.
Cardiomyopathy includes diseases involving the heart muscle. These diseases have various causes, types, symptoms and modes of treatment.
The heart muscle gets enlarged, thick or rigid. In several cases, the heart muscle tissue is replaced with a scar tissue. As this condition worsens, the heart gets weaker and the ability to pump blood is disrupted, which can cause heart failure or irregular beating of the heart. The weakened state of the heart can lead to valvar diseases.
The different types of cardiomyopathy are:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: This is a common form and affects people of all ages. Men and women are affected equally. This condition arises due to the enlargement and thickening of the heart muscle. The ventricles, the septum and the lower heart chamber usually thicken, which causes obstruction in pumping of blood by the heart. This disease also causes stiffness in the ventricles, and cellular changes in the tissue.
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy: This form of cardiomyopathy develops due to the enlargement and weakening of the ventricles. The issue arises from the left ventricle and develops over time. It may even affect the right ventricle. More effort is put in by the heart muscles for pumping blood and slowly the heart is unable to pump blood effectively. This condition may lead to heart failure, valve diseases or blood clots in the heart.
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy: This disease occurs due to the stiffening of the ventricles, without thickening of the walls of the heart. The ventricles are not allowed to relax and do not receive a sufficient volume of blood supply. This condition causes heart failure and valvar problems over time.
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia: This rare form of cardiomyopathy occurs when fat or fibrous tissues replace the muscle tissue of the right ventricle. This causes arrhythmias and disruption in the electrical signals of the heart. It generally affects teens and may cause cardiac arrest in athletes.
- Unclassified Cardiomyopathy: Some types of cardiomyopathy of this category include left ventricular non compaction where the ventricles develop trabeculations. Takotsubo cardiomyopathy is another disease where immense stress causes failure of the heart muscles.
Treatment: Many cases of cardiomyopathy come and go away on their own. Treatment for other cases depends on the severity and symptoms. The major treatment methods are:
Lifestyle changes meant for a healthier heart.
Modes of surgery for treatment of cardiomyopathy include:
- Septal myectomy
- Heart transplant
Implant devices such as Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) device, Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), Left ventricular assist device and pacemakers are fitted into the heart for better performance.
Cardiomyopathy can be of many different types, each arising from different situations and conditions. The mode of treatment depends on the severity of the complication or on the basis of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.