Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Treatment Room 1Your feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I have blackheads on my chin ,nose and forehead. I want to remove them. My skin over these areas feels rough due to these blackheads. please suggest how can I get rid of these and how will my skin become smooth over these areas as rest of my face is smooth. please lemme know how to remove them from forehead nose and cheeks. My skin becomes oily during summers and pimples outbreak but in winters my skin is pimple free.
On my arm and legs and my face the warts are scarce. The more they spread out into the hands. Is this a disease. What should I do to be deleted?
I am 30 year old male and suffering from dark circles under eyes since 4-5 years.What should I do to remove these?
My skin is oily and I always found pimples on my. Face. Daily. One set down and one comes up I have killed many. and there are spots how can I make my. Skin pure n pimple free. and dark spots free.
My face is so dark. How to get some glow on my face. I never used any creams, powder. This is first time I am thinking abt my face glow.
I couldn't grow my beared ,when ever i try for the same im failed due to the appearence of red dots on my skin along with the irritation.Its my dream to have a stylish beared . So what can i do to accomplish my dream ?
I daily get itchy bumps all over my body .cetrizine intake gives relief but bumps reoccur within 24 hours. Facing this problem since a year. Not able to sleep.
I am 18years old female I hav so many pimple marks in my face. I hav tried so many creams fr dis bt it nt reducing.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.