Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TrasiYour feedback matters!
I am 17years old I have a problem of hair fall how I can prevent it without on artificial chemicals please tell me to increase the growth of My hairs.
I am using shaver which is used my men to remove my hair from under arms and female parts, everybody saying using cream to remove is harm so I am using shaver but hairs are becoming hard, which should be used to remove hair from those areas.
Hi, I am 15 years old. On my face pimples, black heads and marks are there how can I prevent these by natural remedies?
My eyebrows are not grown one side eyebrow is grown well but other side it's only half grown when I compared from my childhood hair fall is seen n my eyebrows kindly provide me some solution to grow my eyebrows , used castor oil ,eyelashes everything no improvement.
I am 24 (male) and I have redness on my face from last two years. I lose beard there and los pimples occurs in the same place. I went to many hospitals like batra forte but there was not result.
It is normal to lose about 30-80 strands of hair in a day.
Common reasons behind hair fall are :-
1) Lack of essential nutrients in the body
2) Improper and unhealthy dietary habits
3) Hormonal imbalance
4) Certain medications,
5) Dandruff, alopecia and other scalp disorders,
6) Anemia and thyroid issue
7) Increased body heat
8) Stress and tension etc.
9) Use of Hard water to wash hairs
TIPS TO STOP HAIR LOSS
1) Use Natural oils such as coconut, almond etc. to massage gently the scalp for countering hair fall.
2) Have more proteins and trace minerals in the diet.
3) Start taking Ayurvedic hair nutrition supplement.
4) Keep stress away take proper 8 hr calm sleep
5) Get the underlying scalp condition like dandruff treated.
6) Start 2 spoon cow ghee with milk - empty stomach; will provide you essential nutrition.
7) Use soft water to wash your hairs.(alternate day is the limit) DO NOT USE HOT WATER TO WASH .
8) DO regular exercise, yoga, meditation.
9) Keep your body cool calm to avoid hair fall
I have reoccurring boils. First I. Got it near my waist, next between forearm and upper arm near the joint, now next to my ear lobe. What should I do. It is occurring. From past 2 months.
How I can make my hair silky or long I use oil but after that I face pimple problem so send me some tips and shampoo or condition is good or not.
What is a wart? benign epidermal proliferations or tumors out of which some are viral in origin. It can be located anywhere in the body.
Why does a wart develop? warts are a result of infection with the DNA human papillomavirus (HPV). Different subtypes appear to be responsible for several different clinical wart variants.
How does virus transmit? transmission is by direct contact with the virus, in either living skin or fragments of shed skin and is encouraged by trauma and moisture.
Clinical features: common warts appear initially as smooth, skin - coloured papules. As they enlarge, their surface becomes irregular and hyperkeratotic, producing the typical warty appearance. They are most common n hands but may also be seen on the face, neck, genitalia and sun-exposed surfaces of arm and leg. Multiple warts are common.
Types of warts?
- Common warts, which often appear on your fingers
- Plantar warts, which show up on the soles of your feet
- Genital warts, which are a sexually transmitted disease
- Flat warts, which appear in places you shave frequently
Management in children, warts often goes away on their own. In adults, they tend to stay. If they hurt or bother or if they multiply, they are removed by either chemical skin treatments, various freezing, surgical and laser treatments. But they usually tend to reoccur.
How does homoeopathy treat differently?
Homoeopathy in cases of warts and any such type of viral infections make the body capable of fighting against these viruses. It helps to boost our immune system which in turns fight against this virus. Once treated with homoeopathy, there are very minimal chances of relapse also. The homoeopathic drugs are given as per the constitution of the patient and location of warts. Some of the frequently used medicines as per the position of the warts are:
- On face and eyelid: caust, calc. C, nit ac
- On hands: kali mur
- On palm: nat m
- In crop, rough: thuja
- Sides of fingers: calc. C, caust, sep.
- Cauliflower like upper lip: nit. Ac
- Smooth and soft: ant c
- Back of hands and fingers: dulc.
Homoeopathy has successfully treated many cases of warts and has annihilated the tendency of wart formation also when taken under proper supervision and by a qualified doctor only. Homoeopathy is free of side effects when taken after doctor's advice only.