Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tilak SuvarnaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, Sometimes I'm getting small pain near th heart. At that time the time heart side weight is more. For that what I have to do? Thanks in advance.
If you do not mind can I text in hindi. Actually meri sister ki age 26 years hai. Ek saal ho gaye shaadi ko abhi koi baby nahi hua. Shadi se pahle usko shortness of breath, abdomen pain, ribs ke neeche pain, yawn lene per pain hota tha, to maine MD ko dikhaya ultrasound me ascitic fluid aaya, fir stomach se injection se thoda pani nikala gaya checkup ke liye fir report aai. Aur medicine chali 3 months yah usse upar jaisa docter ne kaha tha. But kabhi kabhi medicine missd ho jati thi. But course complete hone per sab medicine band ho gai. But abhi bhi usko ribs me pain, yawn me pain rahta hai, 3 se 4 ultrasound karaya kuch nahi aaya, fir whole abdomen ct scan karaya with contrast kuch nahi aaya. But pain ki problem hamesha rahti hai. Sab jagah dikhaya but kuch report me aa hi nhi raha hai. Aur ek saal shaadi ko ho gaye but pregnant bhi nahi ho pa rahi hai. Kuch samajh me nhi aa raha hai kya kare? Ascitic hua ho to pregnant na hone ki problem hoti hai kya? Please help me bahut paresaan ho.
I recently had a heart attack and doctor has implanted a stent in coronary artery. Recently I went to check my lipid profile where the HDL level were 33 only, which is less as per the desired rate. Can pls suggest how to increase the HDL.
I have to increase my height. My name is Allen John. Im 19 year old male. My height is 156.5 centi meters I want to grow my height. I am interested to join army. My chest is 80-83 centimeters. I want to increase my height in a natural way. What is the remedy for that. I am interested to work hard for getting height in natural way. What exercises shall I do. What deit should I follow. My fathers height is 157centimeters and my motgers height is 152c centimeters. Please help me sir to get out of this solution. Its a sincere request from me sir. Looking forward for reply. Thank you.
doctor. I am suffering from acute chest pain. It attacks suddenly and stays fr a couple of minutes. Whats the best thing I can do to deal with it.
I want to reduce tension and I want to be always happy sometimes fear inside my heart and while in sleeping, I want to also reduce fat, I am obesity, I want to have a perfect relationship with my wife.
My day who is 60 years has the below in the report: X-RAY CHEST (PA VIEW) Minimal ill- defined opacities noted in bilateral spices. Tiny focal well defined opacity noted in the right mid zone. What do you suggest.
I am 21 year old male. And I am suffering from cough from last 6 moths I have take all types of drug like codein mucolytic and antibacterial for this and chest xry examination is also done but no relief. What can I do?
Integrative or mind-body treatments include diet, nutrition, lifestyle modifications, counselling for mental and emotional stability, environment health and positive faith building. Integrative therapies have become very popular and sort after. A lot of research is being done to evaluate the results of drugless therapies and traditional systems of healing around the world.
As a doctor, therapist and counsellor, we realized that the problems faced by patients range from the most common 'what to eat and what not to do' to 'why did this happen to me', or 'how does it cost so much' and most important, overcoming the ‘fear and pain’ associated with diseases. Few patients want to challenge a line of treatment, but do not have the courage to ask; and many will meekly follow the doctor’s advice. Things go wrong when patients are forced to follow some relatives or friends advice to take medicines that actually do them more harm than help.
It s always better to take professional advice.
Heart health also benefits from integrative treatments that include nutritional support from customized diet, customized exercises, mindful meditation, various self healing techniques like yogasana, acupressure, and powerful detoxification. Natural, herbal and Ayurvedic medication have proved very effective.
Medical research has indicated, blockages that cause heart attack, stroke or deep vein thrombosis begin 80% times with wear-tear of inner lining of blood vessel. This injury gets covered with a plaque deposit that is formed initially as a self protection mechanism. This plaque deposit has a large volume of LDL cholesterol. So, wrongly, LDL cholesterol is termed as Bad, whereas, it actually deposits to fight the disease (oxdative free radicals) from doing more harm. Swelling and rupture of this plaque causes blockage of blood vessel and blood flow is hampered in smaller vessels away from the site of rupture. When this happens in delicate organs like the heart, damage of heart muscles take place (causing heart attack of heart failure) or when in blood vessels supplying nutrition to brain, causing stroke and paralysis.
Research also confirms that unless the formation of these plaques is not retarded or reversed, new blockages keep occurring and procedures like angioplasty or bypass fail after a short time duration. This condition is called Restenosis. This can happen in same blockage area, on the stent or in new blood vessels.
World Health Organisation has taken note of this fact and all over the world, Integrative treatment approach is gaining importance and results have also encouraged doctors and patients.
Clinical trials conducted have shown that Non invasive, holistic, integrative approach is able to retard blockages, reduce the formation of blockages and improve blood circulation all over the body while supporting different organ functions. These therapy options can be safely taken with allopathy, before heart attack, after attack, after angioplasty, stent or CABG procedures. We recommend high risk persons to take these as precaution as well.
At present award winning, non invasive, clinically proved treatment protocol is available and is benefiting thousands of patients.
I am 19 years old boy! Since last few days I am experiencing extreme sweat whenever I sit in my class. When at college lecture is going on I sweat tremendously from my face to waist. What may be the problem? What should I do? I just checked my bp weeks ago that was normal.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.
Many times suddenly my chest pain starts and I get the feeling that I will die today. I don't know the reason behind that.
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.