Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Tilak ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from sinusitis and I always suffer from sneezing and nose pain. so, what should I do sir.?
I get bad smell from inside nose. Having sinus problem , detected from test. Having ayurvedic medicine for the same. Should having steam will help on this. Having headache in forehead also.
I am 35 years old and diabetic and I am suffering from nasal congestion, little fever, chills, sinus problem, difficulty breathing and extreme fatigue. My tests like cbc, urine culture, blood culture, xray, malaria,all are negative. Should I go for a swine flu test. Because I am feeling extreme fatigue, chills, joint pain, nasalcongestion. Sinus problem. Pls advice.
Hi doctor, I have a pain between throat and chest while swallowing food and water. Last two days I am feeling this problem. Please suggest me the solution.
Hi, I am 33 years male and height 6' and weight 114 kg. I have bp little in the higher side. I am going for daily walk and yoga. From the past one week I am feeling dizziness and my legs are having some peculiar sensation like sense less. Kindly advise.
I have a black mucus problem due to which I feel allot of irritation while eating and feel some heaviness in my throat as well. This problem is around 18 months or so. Though all chest and lungs reports are Fine. Please help in removing black mucus.
I am having cold and cough and headache with knee pain and at times I feel dizzy can you suggest me anything?
I am 42 yrs old male. I have autoimmune inner ear disease (aied) from last 3 months. Please help me.
I am 56 year old I have some problem in my throat, that is some bubbles are there, it is hard in nature, and some time paining it slightly ,I had consulted few ENT specialists and taken medicine but no betterment. It is for more than 5 years now. Can you advice.
I am suffering from tonsils from last 2 weeks and also met with a ENT specialist and I also taken antibiotics suggested by doctor but still I have tonsillitis problem please give me your email id so that I can send you pics and videos of my throat (please answer in mail) need urgent help.
My 16 years old son is having allergy during early mornings and later in the evening have repetitive sneezing, is having headache regularly and some time nose bleeds from left nostril he gets easily fatigued and he complains of ankle pain. A lot of antibiotics have been given but only temporary relief docs prescribed dns and advise for surgery what should I do for his health. Is there no conservative method of treatment except surgery?
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.