Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Tilak ShahYour feedback matters!
I have sinusitus problem and dust allergic type cold and running nose please tell me permanent remedy ?
Hi doctor, Recently I begin facing this weird feeling. I feel giddy my head spins when I bend down and get up. It happens every time very often and its terrible (eg, if I sit down and search for something and when I get up it spins and giddy its terrible). And also get worst kind of taste, I get from my throat, I get that taste when I give pressure to my neck and when I look up and down (eg:- when I take saliva from small thing (bell) in our throat, it taste very bad I normally get that very often more at early morning when I get up and it taste really very bad very rotten) What it might be. Should I go for some test. If yes what test should I get done and which physician I should meet? Thanks and regards
I had a surgery on spinoidal polyp 6 months ago and now I am suffering from nose blockage, sneezing and all then I consult doctor, on endoscopy it is found that polyp is back again. What should I do now?
Hi, I am 44 years young. I have recurring irritations in my throat. The phlum does not come out completely. Please suggest.
I am a 52 yrs old. My throat got infected whenever I use chatni and other khati thing, at present I am having throat infection, pl. Advise treatment. Last time when I got treatment of my throat, I face urine problem and still I am taking treatment for urine problem for the last 2 months.
I am 22 year old Male and have problem of cough (dry) and itchy eyes and running nose from last 2 weeks. What should I do?
I am a 40 years old lady. Since last 2 years I am suffering from different kind of problems. At starting I used to feel smell every time. I couldn't smell clothes or cook foods. I could not enter in kitchen as I can not bear smell of cooking. Mujhe chakkar aane lgte the. 2nd thing is anxiety. All the tests conducted regarding throat and stomach but nothing could be diagnosed. Smell problem faded away slowly with medicines but anxiety is still I am suffering from. I want to know that whether it relates to psychotic or an ENT doctor or some other problem is there.
I am having fever from few days. And I am not getting proper sleep. And my throat has sword. So please give me some advice.
I am suffering form throat pain. I am unable speak properly my voice is getting stuck and also there is some irritating what should I do?
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.