Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Thisha Raj KutYour feedback matters!
My wife missed the period ,it been 9 days, still the test is showing as negative.tell me the solution of this and reasons?
Can I drink green tea during pregnancy? How much tea/ coffee intake is permissible during pregnancy? I am in 4 th month of pregnancy.
I am a 23 year old male. I had unprotected sex with my gf on 28th of May, 2016. Though I didn't enter her fully, my penis did touch her vagina walls. Around 2 weeks later, she had her periods. But since two days, She complained of some dizziness and weakness. On 25th of June, 2016 she did a pregnancy test and it showed 2 lines on the T part of the test kit. Can she be pregnant? Please advice.
After periods of 3 days I have regular 7 days of white discharge coming. It's my monthly process. So I want to know if its normal then which date I can conceive.
I am 25 years old. Looking for TTC. Overweight.i want to know the food types medicine as well as to reduce weight and to conceive. Many heat containing foods that reduce weight but not able to conception. So am asking. Can any one explain.
Pregnant. 3rd trimester just began. Too much pain on left waistline n thighs. Taking calcium n now calcium injection also intramuscular too. But no relief. Please suggest. Thanks.
When I sex with my wife what should take care to avoid pregnancy I heard the dates (Periods) when should I participate when should not participate in sex with her please suggest me.
Respected Doctor, my wife has 8 months pregnant while checking 8 months scan the internal organs bilateral setal renal penis are prominent (left 5 mm and right 5.6mm) so please suggest me the needful things.
I had sex many a times. But the fact is that I get tired after a while doing missionary position. please suggest something to improve this and some tips on spicing my sex life.Please tell.
I have irregular periods. My last date of period is 16-5-2016. After taking susten 200 mg tablet my periods are came on 9-7-2016 but it was only for 1 and 1/2 day. I do urine pregnancy test at home but it shows negative. Is it a sign of pregnancy because I try for pregnancy from last one year. My lower abdomen is also change. Please suggest me what should I do.
I'm 37 weeks pregnant now experiencing some vaginal discharge for the past 3 days. At first it was like white discharge my doc told me that I had an infection and prescribed me some oral nd vaginal tablet. Bt I didn't take that vaginal tablet. Nw I'm having some watery like discharge. Afraid of whether I will be leaking any afi. Pl help me in this issue.
Hi I am 34 years married female, on 4th feb I got a pre-term labor (it was 6 month of pregnancy) and failed to survive the child though a living baby was born, my postpartum bleeding stopped by 16th feb, now on 28th march I am experiencing mild cramp and very faint reddish tint bleeding with minor brown tint mucous. I really don't know whether its my menstrual period or not? And is this normal too?
If my periods is delayed for 4 days and pregnancy report is showing positive then which medicine is good for getting periods back and want to tell you one thing I am newly married person so I don't want to get pregnant now so please help me out.
Hi, I'm 14 weeks pregnant. I've got cold and fever. My sister in law has been diagnosed with chicken pox. I've been informed that I would only come to know after 2 weeks if I had been infected, is that true? Can I be treated before itself to avoid getting chicken pox, if so what medication? Please help me!
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavity.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers of Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.