Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Thisha Raj KutYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old female in the ninth month of pregnancy. My LMP is 10th may 2015 and EDD is 14th February 2016. My last sonography report indicated that there are two loops of cord around my baby's neck. So the doctor said she will do cesarean on the 26th of January as she does not want to take any risk. I don't have any other medical problem nor any pregnancy related problem. I just wanted to know is a c-section mandatory in my case or is normal delivery possible. Just a few days left please help me.
Mera 6 month ka baby h mai Maya aging into jldi ni chahti mera period hr month 7 din delay hota h is baar b 7 din delay ho Gaye mera pati k with relationship bna h 3-4 time without production but kuchh knowledge tha ki esa nahi krna h jisse conceive nahi hoga fir b delay hota ja rha h please meko batao ki mai esi kon si dava khao ya exsize kru ya garelu upaay kru ki 1-2 din me mera period a jaye.
Nutrition is the best option for today if you don't want to consume lots of medicines tomorrow.
If the diet is not good, medicine is of no use and if the diet is good, then medicine is of no need.
Hey! I am experiencing the early sign of pregnancy but I did four time test every time was negative that I did in day after day. My last Ms. was on 27th sept, 2016 now my back is aching like someone has put 50 kg on it. Am I pregnant or its normal?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"
What is the possible cause of pain on both sides of sternum in females. Is this any thing serious issue?
How much safe a sex during pregnancy (20 week) running. Age 26 Years . What are the precautions should we have to take, if we can? Also observed that, a liquid discharge from breast. Is it normal or should we have to take action on it?Please tell.
Hello, I have used morning after pill in my previous menstrual cycle. Im planning to use one again tomorrow. Do the use of these pills that much affect my hormones or health in a bad way? I also want to know whether It is reliable or not to conduct a pregnancy test at home after the day after the intimacy? My pharmacies claims that It gives right results even the following day after the intimacy but I could not be sure. Thanks.
Peppermint tea is a herbal tea which we know are infusions or tisanes. This tea is used as natural remedies for a wide range of health problems. It is a soothing beverage and offers a host of health benefits, particularly for those suffering from headaches, sinus problems or stomach issues. It is also an effective health tonic for your body. Peppermint tea is one of the most widely used and the most respected for its uses and benefits that you must know about.
Benefits of drinking peppermint tea:
- Remedy for headaches: Peppermint tea is very helpful in treating headaches. It is more effective in staunching headaches that are caused by stress or a poor diet. These headaches typically restrict blood vessels in the brain, causing pain. Usually, pain killers relieve the pain by relaxing the blood vessels in the brain. Peppermint tea also does the same, it opens up the brain's constricted blood vessels, bringing instant relief.
- Peppermint oil in aromatherapy is also used against headaches and colds.
- Remedy for sinus problems: Peppermint contains Menthol which gives it its refreshing flavour. Menthol also helps peppermint fight sinus problems. The menthol in peppermint helps in sinus problems by calming inflamed mucous membranes in the sinuses and throat and by thinning the mucous so it is less likely to block the sinus passageways. Menthol also acts as a decongestant which means it breaks down phlegm and mucous congestion. You can breathe in the steam from peppermint tea to help your sinus become mucous free.
- Remedy for stomach upsets: Peppermint tea is a real stomach healer as it soothes and heals stomach aches, pains, and cramps. Peppermints also get rid of heartburn, gas/flatulence, indigestion and diarrhoea. Peppermint oil is extremely effective against irritable bowel syndrome or IBS.
- Remedy of the brain: Peppermint tea improves brain function and makes you more mentally alert and also improves memory retrieval. Peppermint thus is extremely useful if you are driving back home after a stressful day. It’s also useful for students and those who suffer from stress induced health problems because it calms you down.
- Remedy for menstrual cramps: Peppermint tea is known to ease constricting muscles. This is the reason it’s very useful for athletes as well as people suffering from anxiety. For this reason, it’s also particularly effective in treating cramps caused due to the constricting the muscles in the walls of the uterus.
Other ways it helps is due to its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, which makes it one hell of an effective skin cleanser and great for fighting bacterial infections when applied topically. It also acts as an analgesic and a treatment for skin disorders like rashes. It also has been shown to break down "bile stones" and reduce bad breath.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hey, my periods are missed for 4 days and while eating I have vomit like feeling only. Why is it so?
My mom 37 year old female web to general check up gynecologist while checking my mom noticed a white color patches in the mouth of the uterus Dr. did colposcopy and the result came by seeing that Dr. said that its a infection no cancer symptoms eventhough we need remove that patches by conbiopsy and come for routine check up or hysterectomy can be done I need to know that which method is safe and no problem will occur in future.
My grand mothers age 97. Lie down all time. Found that her legs are becoming black and cold. please help.
My friend 28 yrs old married woman having pcod from last 6 years. She is overweight problem is unable to conceived despite taking iui treatment for three times also. Please advice.
I am getting married next month. Me and my partner do not want to use condoms from the very first day of our married life. And we do not want a baby before 2018. Should I use contraceptive pills? What is the procedure? And can using contraceptive pills create problems in my pregnancy in next days?
I am 27 female married and mother for 4 ys daughterter. My this month Mensuration was delayed by 10 days. Irregular periods. TSH and LH normal. N pregnancy test showed negative. Help me with suggestions to conceive second one.
Had my last monthly period beginning on 5 May and had unprotected sex 18 May but he did not ejaculate in me and took emergency pill 3 hours after the incidence. Now I've not had my period till now and am overdue. Took home pregnancy test on 8 June but came back negative, again on 17 June and still came out negative and the 30 June still negative. Could I be pregnant or is it the pill that has caused change in my cycle. But sometimes I feel some pains at my abdomen like my period is coming but nothing comes out and the pains do last for like a day. Please what should I do.
From two regular months, I am suffering from unusual periodic days. The first day, bleeding occurs moderately or less. Second day it doesn't occur.& from third day, it occurs normally for a week or more days. I fear. Am I alright?
We had unprotected sex on july 15 only once 5 minutes. Her periods date every month 5th. After sex same day she had 2 pieces of papaya. 3 days later she took ipill 2 tables. She was expecting periods on 5th aug but didn't came. Today its 12 aug still periods didn't came. Is she pregnant. Are you sure how much percent chances (1% to 100%). Or because of first time sex she miss her periods. You want me to wait some more days for periods. If yes how many days. Please give us answer we are not ready for baby. Please don't give answer like use condom, consult doctor, check with pregnancy test. According to your knowledge and experience please give answer. Thank you. Her age is 23 years. 4 days regularly periods.
Hello sir, I had 4 times take a abortion pill and nowa days I knew my blood group is a negative. What I can when I am planning to next pregnancy?
Foods to avoid during menstruation cycle
Eating right kind of food can make your irritable menstruation days easier. It also helps in reducing stress level, cramps and managing mood swings.
Here’s how you must mind your food.
1. Dairy products and red meat: Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and milk and red meat contain arachidonic acids which elevate cramps during your periods.
2. Fats, Trans fat and fried food: High intake of fatty, trans fatty and fried food leads to bloating and breast tenderness and increased estrogen levels which causes cramps. It’s better not to consume fats for few days.
3. Processed food and salt: Processed food contains lot of sodium. It should be avoided as it causes bloating and heavy feeling which makes the pain all the more unbearable.
4. Sugar-rich food: Sugar no doubt gives instant energy but taking excessive sugar during these days can bring fluctuation in blood sugar levels which results in stress and mood swings.
5. Alcohol: It’s important to stop taking alcohol during menstruation. But if you happen to drink at all, try to balance it out by drinking a lot of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.