Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Theark VinayakYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I'm male, underweight, age 29, height 170 centimetre, weight 50 kg. Due to chronic anxiety, and depression, I'm experiencing loss of weight, digestive disorder, sleep disturbances and a low BP 90|70, tachycardia and A slight pain in heart part. Is it harmful for health? Will it cause heart problem? In general, Anxiety and depression, stress cause high BP. But in my case I have low BP. Why is it so? Stress and depression are harmful for health?
My age 32 years my weight 70 my waist 32 I want loose my tummy and weight pl give suggestion and a balanced diet chart.
My penis is not as long as normal size. It is thin also. At time of sex I am not happy with my penis also my wife is not happy. So kindly give me a suggestion how can I increase my penis.
1 saal pehla mera pair m swelling hojaati thi phir aappne sa pair k thumb m jaisa kaat jaata hai waisa hua kareeb 3-4 months wo theek nhi hua last year march m Dr. ko dikhaya sugar test hui wo normal rahi phir blood test karwaya blood m halka k infection tha uski dawa pura 1 month challi thi phir koi problem nhi hui Mujha abhi last month m right hand ki 2 fingers blue hogyi uska 2 din k baad phir hui phir dono haath ki saari finger blue hogyi aur ya permanently nhi hoti hai thodi derr m ekdum khaatam ho jaati hai aur pairr m swelling bhi hui thi weakness bhut lagti hai aur bhookh to lagti hi nhi hai abhi 2 months sa dono ghutnu m Bhut dard hai stairs nhi chadh paate hai Aur han left ribs m bhut dard hota hai.
My wife Rita is suffering from sex problem, she is not interested in doing sex kindly refer me a peel to cure it.
Hi I'm a male or boy does applying besan or gram flour paste with curd or milk makes mens or boys skin fairer does it really makes mens or boys skin fairer please tel me please yes or no and should we apply it daily?
My beard and mustache is still not in proper size. There is only some hair on my face that is so weird to me. please help me out.
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them.