Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Thamba AseemYour feedback matters!
Dear sir My age is 31, unmarried girl. I am suffering lots of problems like urine infection, bp low, thyroid, swelling on face every time, white spots on body but currently under control. Internal weakness every time. Cervical problem, on face too much problems many spots n infection facing from past 12 years, sensitive teethes, sinus problem, problem in breathing, when I breath my nose & neck feel to much fry so that I can not sleep properly. N so many much more problems please tell what I have to do have one body with lots or problems.
Sir My mom is around 50 years old. Since last three days she is feeling pain in the lower abdominal and genital area. With the painful and frequent call for urination within few seconds to minutes. She has some gas problem as well. All this is happening for the first time and from last 3 days.
After masturbate I feel pain penis. I checked urine test and found some small infection (heat). I go to toilet again and again. I take norflox till 7 days by doctor prescription. Is that any serious and how to diagnose?
Sir I am 55year old blood pressure blood sugar my disease. I have suffers urine problem. A white dust show on my penis everyday. I saw it last one year how can I cure from it.
I am a 35 year male suffering from chronic renal stone problem. I have twice removed the stone from ureters via URS but still it's recurring back yearly. What's your opinion about my problem.
I am getting alot of pain in my stomach and back. M guessing its kidney stone. Any suggestion what I should do now?
I am 69 year old mene ultra sound kraya to usne gadud foole huye aye h or Dr. khe raha h operation ko ya nallki dalne ko kyu ki urine ruk ruk kr arha h to ye problem davai se theek ho jyegi kya sir.
What are the symptoms of urine infection and I am suffering with cold and fever. Please tel me what should be done.
I am 58 years old. I am deibietc patient. I got kidney problem. My blood urea is 49.3. Sr. Creatinineis1.42. Sr. Vldl. Cholesterol 53.9and sr. Tiglyceride 269.7. How to decrease the same.
My friend have 12 mm stone in galvelator so can it be remove from medicine. I have over 10 years experience on medical store but I am not a doctor anyway. So please suggest me what to do Thanx.
Peeing frequently means any health issue or any disease, as m feeling same since 2 days, also as its hot summer days here we drink a lot of water each time, so does it affects peeing?
I have kidney small stone. I had pain 2 years ago. But now I have no pain. What can I do. Please reply me or suggestion.
I have to go to Washroom after every meal. Like I had my lunch and then within 5 minutes have to go to washroom. And do pass Gases very frequently. Please suggest me something light, not heavy doses.
A few drops of blood is coming out through my cousins urine and there's bit of strain in the penis as well. Legs are also hurting and abdominal is also hurting.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.