Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Thakurdesai Asmita AvinashYour feedback matters!
Hii. Everyone. Plss help me. Mera engagement hua hai. Mere wife ko blood ki kami hai. Mere wife k saat mera sex hua. Kuch month pehle. Sex achese nhi hua. Matlab achese enter nhi ho paya. Or sperm bhi bahar giraya. Uske baad usko 20 days k baad periods aye periods k 8 din baad. Phir se hamne 9 July 2016 ko sex kiya 2 night but achese enter nhi ho paya or sperm bahar giraya. Mushkil se sperm gaya hoga thoda mgr na k Barbar shayad gaya hi na ho sperm. Mgr tabse usko periods nhi aye. Kya wo pregnant hai. Or pregnant hai to hame ye pregnancy Rokna hai. Hamare shaadi ko abhi 5 months hai. Or ye sex hokar 45 days hue hoge. To 45 days ki pregnancy kaise roke. Or ye matter read kar k app log ko lagta hai kya wo pregnant hogi. Plss rly me fast.
Hi madam, I have irregular periods since 3 years. I checked by ultra sound scan it says cysts in both over. Was can do I have gained wait soo much how can I loss my wait and regular periods please telma.
I am 29 year old and my blod group is O negative. Before 9 year, I had terminated my pregnancy due to education but had not taken antibodies injection because I was not knowing my blood group that time. At present time I am planning for a baby. Will the antibodies automatically remove with long period of 9 year?. Please provide the complete solution for problem of antibodies.
I have not going through my regular periods Its occur after 2-3 months in winter there is no periods and in summer its become regular. In last December I have two times periods in months. One of November may be. After that I have not periods till now.
What is Obesity and how to confirm that?
The most often asked questions in this context are- what is a normal acceptable weight, when does one get labelled as overweight and what is the definition of obesity? Another important question we often get asked is- what’s the difference between being overweight and obese?
In very simple terms, what a physician evaluates to check for obesity in a person is a simple index known as “body mass Index” or BMI. BMI can be calculated by simply dividing the person’s body weight in Kg by the square of person’s height measured in meters. BMI is measured as Kg/m2. Following are broad guidelines for detection of obesity-
1. BMI of < 18.5 indicates that the person is underweight
2. BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 indicates that the person has got normal weight
3. BMI between 25 and 29.9 indicates that the person is overweight
4. BMI of > 30 indicates obesity
How does Obesity affect fertility?
Excessive body weight in women causes multiple hormonal imbalances, which can result in irregular menstruation and reduced frequency of ovulation, thus leading to infertility. Also, the outcome of Infertility treatment in obese women is poorer than in their normal weight counterparts. Obesity also increases the chances of pregnancy related complications such as miscarriage, pregnancy induced hypertension and gestational diabetes and hence increases the requirement offers cesarean delivery. And not to forget that the labor is that much harder and prolonged for obese women.
Obese males also suffer from reduced fertility as they tend to have lower level of testosterone, which suppresses sperm production. Obesity can also case erectile dysfunction in men, which can result in reduced fertility.
What can you do?
Here are five easy weight management tips to help you realize your dream of having a child-
1. Watch your meals- take a healthy diet and avoid excess carbohydrates and fat
2. Watch your beverages- drink adequate quantity of water, avoid soft drinks as they contain empty calories and refrain from alcohol
3. Stop smoking and keep in mind that there is nothing like occasional/ moderate smoking
4. Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy, active lifestyle- short sessions of brisk walking, swimming, jogging or skipping are good means to keep one active and healthy
5. Avoid stress and practice Yoga/ meditation or other stress buster techniques that suit you
If you want to know more or seek an expert opinion, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
I had breast pain and some swelling with hardness in my breasts earlier this month, so I went to doctor and she gave me tablets Estranor and mobile. Now I do not have pain but my breasts have become somewhat harder and bigger. Why is it so?
I and my husband took part in a foreplay but did not have any intercourse. But he ejaculated over my labia majora and labia minora can I get pregnant?
My marriage since 8 years passed, but my wife have not conceive till date. After my 2nd years marriage we will try to visit some doctors, I. U. E done 4 times but when 1st I. U. E. Done, then my wife conceived but unfortunately miscarriage done then we try to meet some doctors, but my wife did not conceive. My wife age is 34, my age is 41, after regularly treatment doctor told me, ovulation disorder. So it create problem to conceive but all the medicine and doctor visit has been stopped since 2 years. So please tell me what can I do for conceive my wife.
I took blood test due to pcod, in my result LH- luteinizing hormone is 9.99. Doctor said that this lh level is very high. But it is curable only. She given pills for that. My doubt is when it will cure or want to do any surgery for this. If lh is high means what will happen. I am expecting my pregnancy.
Age 29, unmarried female. .25 days has over, but no means. No chances of pregnancy. Please advice me what should I do?
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.