Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Thakkar Nayan GYour feedback matters!
मेरी आँखों का नंबर राईट साइड में 1.50 एवम् लेफ्ट में 1.25 है कंप्यूटर में काम करने के करसन आँखों में भारीपन लगता है और चश्मा निकलने पर आँखों से आंसू आते है कृपया बताये क्या ये प्रॉब्लम गंभीर है क्या यह ठीक हो सकती है
I am 26 year old and I having keratoconus in both of my eyes. What will be the best alternatives for the treatment of the keratoconus?
I, m 28 year old female headache last 6 year back side of head but now last1 year more, all head, feel the rounding the head and air passing though eyes and eyes upper side swelling what should I do?
I got hit with a ball on the eye. During the day I see fine,but at night I see a dark spot at the bottom of my vision. What does this symptom mean and how do I treat it?
I am 61 years old had been suffering from sinus throughout my life 1 year back I got both my eyes operated for cataract, but now I have major eye problems please suggest something before all this I had very good eye sight for my age. Otherwise I am a healthy person.
I have white flakes on my eye lashes. It's very itching. It's been from last 7 years. Tried many things but it's out of control now days.
Hello, I would like to know how can I improve my eye sight I mean to say what kind of diet should I take to improve my eye sight.
Last 4 to 5 days my friend Nabin eye color is yellow type. At present what is the best way to cure his eyes?
Sir, in the winter season am sneezing constantly in the morning. Its happening daily also when dust is there eyes turns to red and starts itching. Please suggest any remedies. I tried homeopathic medicine, but no improvement.
I am 20years old I have red eyes over three days What should I do Please give me the suggestions any one to be easiest way waiting fr your answer.
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.