Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Hi I want to have the braces on teeth's. I want to know about it's cost estimation as well as any risk related to that.
Hello , I am experiencing excess salivation since very long but it get discontinued in between but again recur sometimes always hving urge to spit then .Help me out.
Can we drink some water early morning on empty stomach and throw up voluntarily after brushing teeth?
Hi doctor. I am 29 years old, my teeth all in not in order can I make a clip now and then how much cost is that approximately.
The health of teeth is not very good. I have 2 caps n couple of corrected cavity. What are tge methods of improving my oral hygiene.
From few days I am feeling that my saliva is decreasing. Its getting thick. Lip get dry soon. So please tell me what is happening or its solutions.
I have problem in my teeth. I think it's a cavity problem because my one teeth is cut automatically. And this cause a pain in my tongue. What to do?
There is a mouth ulcer that's not getting cured. Have used a medicated gel and also took medicines but still no relief.
More than 5 million teeth are knocked out every year in children and adults. With proper emergency action, a tooth that has been knocked out of its socket can be successfully replanted and last for years. It is important to see a dentist as soon as possible after the tooth is knocked out. Quick action will increase the likelihood of saving the tooth.
Saving a Knocked Out Tooth:
1. Pick up tooth by the crown (the chewing surface) not the root:
Locate the tooth immediately; do not leave it at the site of the accident. The tooth should be handled carefully touch only the crown to minimize injury to the root.
2. If dirty, gently rinse tooth with water:
- Do not use soap or chemicals
- Do not scrub the tooth
- Do not dry the tooth
- Do not wrap it in a tissue or cloth
3. Reposition tooth in socket immediately, if possible:
The sooner the tooth is replaced, the greater the likelihood it will survive. To reinsert, carefully push the tooth into the socket with fingers, or position above the socket and close mouth slowly. Hold the tooth in place with fingers or by gently biting down on it.
4. Keep tooth moist at all times:
The tooth must not be left outside the mouth to dry. If it cannot be replaced in the socket, put it in one of the following:
- Emergency tooth preservation kit
- Mouth (next to cheek)
- Regular tap water is not recommended for long term storage because the root surface cells do not tolerate water for long periods of time.
5. See a dentist within 30 minutes:
Bring the tooth to a dentist as soon as possible, ideally, within 30 minutes. However, it is possible to save the tooth even if it has been outside the mouth for an hour or more.
Started braces process when doctor extracted the upper teeth it becomes an extreme difficult task for them after half an hour they did the extraction by cutting the teeth now I am left with other side of extraction but my teeth is rct treated is there any chance that I get fracture in that teeth or should I consider some other alternative for that. After extraction I was not able to bear the pain for 4 days so I took pain killer ketorol and again I have to go through that process. Age is 25.
Hello sir/madam. I am suffering from bad breath from. What type of treatment I should take? how much it costs?
I am 61 years male, and I feel blood is sometimes exuding from last left side inner tooth gum with out any pain. Kindly tell me the reason and remedy.
, sir, I am suffering from mouth ulcer (internal) for several time, though I am very coutious about taking meal. Please, advice me what I have to do? sharply.
I am suffering from teeth yellowness and I brush daily but I don' t get any cure from yelloish teeth. Please give me some home remedy
In a dental implant procedure, frames or metal posts are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Post the procedure, you have to be careful about a few things.
Here's what all you need to take care of:
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.