Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TejaswiniYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male and I can't tolerate the headache if I got much sunlight on head. It will even happens if I didn't take breakfast. Iam not able to open my eyes during the headache time.
I am 45 years male suffering from gas for the last 8years having drinking habit at night only before food 2/3 pegs almost daily. Stomach is always filled with gas I am taking omez and pantoprazole dsr daily can you give good ayurvedic medicine.
Sir I have anxiety disorder diagnosed an year ago. Now panic attacks are vanished but still worry and irritation is present. I am 24 year male. I don't want to be on medicines. How to recover completely. Please help me and guide me. Thankyou.
After having yamini ls tablet for 24 days. There is a gap of 7 days. Can the menses take place on the sixth day or even on the seventh day?
Sir I am a patient of heart and gone through a avr surgery . Now I want to know that whether I will be allowed to take co2 laser treatment for acne scar as I am taking anticoagulant tablet acitrom.
She is not able to eat spicy food, though she can eat and drink hot and cold beverages and food. Her teeth are NOT sensitive towards sensation. She has shown it to many dentists and some of them said that due to her pointed teeth, there are cuts in the inner part of the cheeks and that is the reason why she is not able to eat spicy food. All the prescriptions given by the dentists have been followed by her but there has been no relief till now. She has even changed the toothpaste and has also changed the toothbrush. Please guide me what to do now.
I am in my 37th week of pregnancy. I am having higher Alkaline phosphatase levels (around 249, 223, 251) as monitored since last 2 months due to intense itching throughout my body. This week it came out to be 242, But my SGPT and SGOT levels are well within the range. My gynae is planning to induce labour in 38th week. Is it fine to do so. What are the risks involved if not done. Also Will my baby be fully developed during that time. His brain development, his lungs etc. Will be fine?
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.