Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas TrivediYour feedback matters!
I always have a continues back pain & the pain is very harsh its like i'll die because of it. please tell what to do.?
I M diabetic since 12 years I have heart problem as well I am on insulin once a day I take angispan 2.5 and ramistar, tonact and clopitab a75 I am having sexual problems like stiffness and ejaculation as I am taking heart tablets what type of tablets I can take to improve my sexual problems.
I am 28 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments?
hello doctor on 18 Aug I check my sugar test which is 141 after eating .I want to know after how many month I need to check again.
I am suffering from eye pain and its changed to red color. Can you give any suggestions for this problem. If you will give best suggestion for me. I have feel very happy and advance thanks to you.
I am 30 years old, for the last four years I have seen that my sperm count has come down, now it has even worsen, that Its hard to produce sperms now when masturbating. There is no problem in erection. Please help.
I m not having my periods since 1 month. Bt thick white liquid discharge is coming n due to which I m having lot of pain in my lower back. Knee joints. Very exhausted, am I having some kind of cancer.
I am suffering from varginal discharge. And its flow will increase after intercouse. Its is very irritating to feel wet very time. Dischage is of yellowish in colour. Its very smelly. It is increasing day by day. Please tell me what is the issue. I also consult with Dr. They can't specify me what is the issue. Please help.
I have troubling from pimples entire my body could you please give the proper solution for this problems? 23.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.