Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas TrivediYour feedback matters!
I have had a sore throat for a long time. I don't have GERD as such problem and feel pain in my throat. Why? I am having sore throat from long time I visited ENT doctor he asked for PNS CT scan and two time endoscopy and give some anti allergic medicine but still after long term antibiotic and antihistamines drug I hav sore throat. I also know I don't have GERD as such problem and feel pain in my throat why? What are possible cure or line of treatment? I feel discomfort in my throat often since my childhood? if surgery is option then how much it has cost and any side effect? All test of blood also normal. Please help me. Thankyou
Hi, I am having knee pain in my legs for last two years as I fell down in the house while walking I took d-sol and other tablets but of now use. Now I have started feeling pain in my teeth on one side. Can I take shelcal-hd which is for calcium and vitamin d both.
I have stomach ake for last four weeks what should I do to over come and please reply as soon as possible?
Got married 6 years back. But little disappointment in my asexual life. My peni s small. Is der any chance to increase it?
After finishing my urinal, alittle to get ineed to wait for 3minutes wat cani do its not coming fully.
I had sex in past few years occasionally so I want to know my vagina tightness loose will know my husband.
M 22 and My breast size in suddenly increase. Can you please suggest me what should I do to normal my breast size as before.
Hi, need help from a Gynaec, I am 29 years old and married. My menstrual is due today and I have slight bleeding since a week. Also, it's on and off. Please suggest.
Dear sir my ears have effected during explosive firing I have got treatment from last 2 months but yet I have noise in my left ear suggest me what to do I am vry much worried about it.
I am 60 years and I am a diabetic patient. What will be the total cost for extraction of all teeth and replacement with implantation.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.