Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tejas Trivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas TrivediYour feedback matters!
Daily requirement: Children: 10-15 mg/day
Adults: 10 mg/day
Premenopausal women: 15 mg/day
Pregnant women: 30 mg/day
Iron is required for
i) Formation of haemoglobin in blood.
ii) For muscular activity.
Sources of Iron:
Animals products (eggs).
Green leafy vegetables.
Dry fruits, like dates and raisins.
Human milk, which contains about 1 mg/litre
Iron deficiency causes:
Iron in excess causes:
Hi, I am 25 year old male. I feel the problem of frequent urinating. 6-10 times. Within 24 hours. Sometimes I feel burning sensation and uneasy feelings when urinating or before and after urination (not always. And urine not clears. Instantly. I got my KUB Ultrasound with PVR (Post Void.) everything is normal. But PVR shows 25 ml urine left. Is it the problem of 'BOO' or anything else. please advice me to get well.
I am 22 years old. I have pani in my legs. I used painkillers tablets. But it's still remaining. What should I do now. Please help me with this.
Hi sir when I masturbate I come out very fast in seconds. How this can be reduced. Also this will continue after my marriage life? please advice to overcome this and have a good sex after my marriage.
Eczema is a skin condition that is accompanied by itchy rashes on the skin. They often bleed and give out a foul smell. Eczema usually develops during one's childhood. There are allopath medicines available to treat this condition but their action is only short-lived. These medicines provide temporary relief but fail to cure the ailment completely. However, homeopathic medicines can help an affected person recover completely owing to their ability to work at the core. Today we are going to discuss about some of the components that homeopathic medicines use to treat eczema.
- Some of the homeopathic supplements use carbon or black lead to treat eczema. Eczema often tends to develop around warm and moist areas like the folds of the elbows, behind the ears, between the toes, behind the knees. Black carbon is a primary aerosol which contains cooling agents. Homeopathy remedies make use of this quality of black carbon to heal eczema.
- Eczema undoubtedly develops in areas that mostly receive less air. However, the condition can be aggravated during the winters and cause more irritation. There are homeopathic supplements that make use of a fluid extracted from the vesicle (a component of the cell) of a person affected by scabies to treat eczema. Scabies is another skin condition that occurs when the scabies mites eat into the skin and lay eggs there. This is a condition that is somewhat similar to eczema in that it leads to skin irritation and itchiness.
- Petroleum extract is another homeopathic remedy to treat eczema. The medicine made from petroleum works in a similar manner as Vaseline. As has been aforementioned eczema worsens during the winter as the skin gets chapped and incessant scratching leaves lesions on the skin. The homeopathic drug controls this situation by keeping the skin moisturized.
- According to the University of Michigan Health System, sulfur is a very important mineral that takes care of the connective tissues, bones, teeth, hair as well as the skin. Therefore homeopathic medicines use sulfur which acts as a sure-fire component when it comes to treating eczema.
- Poison Ivy is a component that is used to treat skin conditions. The homeopathic drug made from the extract of the poison ivy plant especially treats eczema that develops on the face, scalp and around the mucous membranes. Severe eczema can also result in stiff joints. The medicine works to heal a person from such botheration.
This is an article that aims at making you acquainted with the homeopathic remedies available for treating eczema. For the best result consult a professional. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!