Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tejas S. Doshi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas S. DoshiYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I'm aged 42 years and married last year. For the past 6 months I feel my right hand movements is slightly not comfortable. It is difficult to hold a single paper for 2 mins. While driving it was painful. Writing is also difficult and my handwriting is also changing. I feel blood flow to the rt hand is restricted. My rt palm feels dry. What is happening doctor? What I've to do?
I have got sciatica its been more than 3 months tried medicines, that dint work. It's my right leg to my hip that pains a lot. Suggest some treatment that won't harm me & will help me.
I fell from bike yesterday around 10 and got few wounds on my ankle and palm. I applied nebasulf powder on the wounds and took amoxcylin tablet. But do I need to get a Tetanus injection. Last time I took it was around two years ago.
Please suggest the best digital physiotherapy machine for my knee and shoulder pain and from where I can get it. The physiotherapist don't want to reveal for obvious reasons but it is not possible for me to go to them regularly and I want to get it in my home. As I observed, the physio applied some gel and then hovered a mouse kind of apparatus over my knee and shoulder Please suggest.
I am male of 65 years of age and have constant pain in left leg (lower side). If I walk 100 meters I feel stress in this leg but if I take result just for 10 seconds the pain subsidised.
My mom is 58 years old and suffering from knees and leg pain. What could be the reasons and treatment?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune disorder (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues) resulting in joint inflammations. Joints, which are used more frequently, such as knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips get affected more commonly by this disease. Rheumatoid arthritis might also affect the adjoining tissues, such as the ligaments and tendons. While doctors are still skepticle about what exactly causes the disease, a significant dip in immunity might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in people who suffer from obesity, people in the age group of 40-60, people who have a family history of this condition, regular smokers and women being more prone to this disease.
The symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis include but are not limited to:
- Intense pain in the morning
- Recurring instances of mild fever along with the pain.
- Abnormally enlarged joints turning red in colour, resulting in intense pain.
- Stiffness in the joints
- Significant increase in the pain in low-temperature conditions
- Being severely tired and experiencing an alarming decrease in weight
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed immediately, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancers in the lymph nodes, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in brittle bones), infections, blockages in and gradual stiffening of the arteries. The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes:
- Prescribed dosage of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and Naproxen will help. Anti-rheumatoid drugs and steroid drugs such as ‘prednisone’ help in the reduction of inflammation and pain. The medication will be prescribed depending on the severity of the condition.
- Performing regular exercises in order to maintain the flexibility of the joints with due consultation from the physiotherapist.
- In extreme conditions, the doctor might suggest surgeries which include:
- Complete replacement of the joint with a metal prosthetic
- Repairing of tendons if the tendons are severely affected
- Synovectomy which will remove the damaged portion of the joint
- Joint fusion which will readjust the joint and reduce the pain
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!