Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tejas Purandare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas PurandareYour feedback matters!
I am 20years old female, I have been experiencing irritation redness and itching in the vaginal area I tried applying oil and tried clean and dry cream too but all in vain; I also feel burning sensation while urinating at times; I wonder its due to the cut during shaving but my nights are going sleepless please help!
Respected Mam, I have unprotected intercourse on 28 & taken unwanted 72. On 30 somehow I have taken another unwarranted 72. On next 5&6 have very very less period. After that I am still waiting for period for a month, my actual date is on 1st of every month. Kindly suggest what to do now. Regards.
I am having uterine fibroids as per diagnostic reports. So what to do right now? Their size is 35 x 29 mm approx. And other one is 18 mm diameter.
I am 17 weeks pregnancy. .during pregnancy Its assure my baby is good until I had any spotting or heavy bleeding. Is this statement is right or wrong? Pls give your suggestion.
Hi, I am at 16 week pregnant with twins and having one baby low lying placenta. Suddenly I bleed with no abdominal pain or no cramps bt it is fresh red blood but not clotting yesterday in evening. I take sustain aqua 25 injection immediately and bleeding is stop. Today morning I have done normal usg for check baby. Both babies are fine. Bt there is show one baby retroplacenta hemorrhage heterochoic area 2.78* 1.15 cm. I am very scared. This is my first pregnancy. Is it treated by medicines or what should I take precautions.
Describing poop as per its shape and color can be difficult. So, doctors resort to a scale which can show different variants and it is commonly referred to as Bristol stool chart which gives people a fair idea of the poop conditions. So, here is a brief description of different types of stools which can help you assess your poop and overall health conditions:
- Separate hard lumps which are uncomfortable to pass: This kind of stools has stayed for a long time in the bowel which makes them difficult to pass. When the stool is separated and formed hard lumps, they indicate that you are probably constipated. It tends to subside on its own, but in case you are passing these poops for over a week, you must consult an expert to know what’s causing it.
- Sausage shaped lumpy stool: This type of stool can also mean that you are constipated. It can also be eliminated by adding more fiber to the diet and drinking more water which can help in bowel movement. On the other hand, if you have a sausage-shaped lumpy stool with cracks on the surface that are easy to pass, it means that you have a normal stool that doesn’t need any medical intervention.
- Snake like stool that is soft and smooth: If you have this type of poop once or twice in a week, it means that your digestive system is on track. Even though every individual has unique toilet habits, it is normally good if you pass this type of stool regularly.
- Watery poop without any solid pieces: If you have this type of poop for more than two days, then you should call your doctor without further delay. It is also required to check whether you have other symptoms of dehydration such as dry mouth, headache, sleepiness and dizziness accompanied by pain in the abdomen and fever.
- Fluffy poop with ragged edges: When you have this type of poop for more than three times in a day, it means that you have diarrhea. You should drink plenty of fluids as per your suitability. Even though you must have enough water, you must replace the electrolytes that are lost by consuming broths and fruit juices.
- Brown poop: There can be a host of brown shades of poop, and the exact color entirely depends on the foods that you eat and the bile content in the food. It is important to mention that bile is a yellow-green fluid that aids in the digestion of fats. Almost all shades of brown and sometimes green are considered normal unless they are causing any discomfort in particular.
With this information, it will be easier for you to assess your overall health condition along with your bowel health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
- Temperatures are beginning to rise gradually and soon we will be welcoming summers. But this change of weather phase often leads to a fresh spurt of infections mainly viral with symptoms such as headaches, bodyache, cough cold and flu like symptoms. Also respiratory and skin allergies tend to get worse at this time.
- With the days being hot and nights and early mornings cold it is difficult for the body to adjust to the environment. It is essential that we keep warm at these times to avoid sudden temperature drop in the body and exposing it to infection.
- Also eat healthy and avoid outside food at all times. Keep away from cold water and cold drinks yet. It will again mess up with your body temperature.
- There are quite a few homeopathic medicines which help in ailments from change of weather, or cloudy weather, or when the days are hot and nights cold.
- It is advisable to take homeopathy treatment for chronic or frequently repeating ailments as they can be kept at bay with homeopathic treatment.