Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tejal VyasYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, She is a diabetic patient .few days back her BP shoots up and got paralyzed attack on the right side of her body she is also having UTI problem. Doctors saying in future to diagnose her as her creatinine level is nw 6.3 it is nt decreasing. I heard somewhere about consumption of baking soda for decreasing creatinine level is dat helpful for her? If yes .dan how to take it. please suggest me.
I am suffering from fever last month and I am unable to go anywhere so please give me a suitable diet?
Hi. My wife 30 years of age. Her period date was 24th but she missed her. What to do to get her menstural cycle back naturaly? should I need to feed her papaya? if yes then how much and for how many days?
How to maintain day schedule continuously i. E. Wake up, sleep, exercise, yoga? As every month I do yoga for 15-16 days then again laziness comes and I skip yoga and exercise.
Am 25 yes old female and suffering from irregular periods and I started taking patanjali stri rasayn vati and rajapravartni vati BT am confused as till we're I had to tk these tablets. Like I HD to tk only 25 days and stop or I HD to tk till my blding start so am confused plzz help me.
It?s caused due to exposure to the sun or excessive heat and characterized by rise in temperature, convulsion and coma.
Symptoms of Sunstroke:
Signs of shock (ex. Bluish lips and fingernails, confusion)
? Loss of consciousness
? A temperature over 102F (38.9C)
? Rapid breathing and/or pulse
? Weak heartbeat, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, and dark urine
Prevention of Sunstroke:
Sunstroke can be prevented by drinking plenty of water and avoiding overtaxing the body in hot weather.
Home Remedies For Sunstroke:
Natural Remedy : Apply onion paste on the forehead.
Herbal Remedy for Sunstroke with Fenugreek(methi):
Take some dried fenugreek leaves. Soak them in cold water for sometime. Then crush the leaves with hand. Sieve and add little honey.
PREVENTIVE ACTION :
Use some unripe mangoes. Boil them and sieve properly. Cool it and add little sugar, black salt, roasted cumin powder, back pepper powder and salt to taste. Drink this tasty panna (the raw mango juice) just before going out in the sun. This would protect you against the attack of sunstroke.
Cure Heatstroke with Wood apple(Bilva):
Similarly the juice of wood apple(bael) also provides a good shield against sunstroke
Drink water / Butter Milk / Lemon /Orange / sugarcane Juice
Call emergency services. Depending on the symptoms and the person, call primary care physician
Stay out from Direct Sunlight
Avoid Alcoholic Drink outdoor on hot day
Move person from hot area to shady or Air-conditioned area
Do not use Medicine like aspirin or acetaminophen
Do not give anything by mouth if unconscious.
I am a 71 year old man, healthy, active and strong. When having sex with wife, I prolong to make her reach her climax as she has circumcised her clitoris and labia minor. It takes time. But in the bargain, my corona becomes numb PERHAPS and do not reach climax, in the end! Please tell me whether it could be from Prostate, or else?
I am a lady aged 23 yrs. I have suffered acne on my forehead and chin for long. I drink lots of water but I also get big pimples on my chin that resemble a boil. Last week I had one on my hairline. Please help.
Kindly advise the medicine for pimples on my face. After using hair color (garnier) on my skin lots of white dots appear.
I'm 46,l was not getting periods for past 3 months, before I had irregular periods, Is this the periods ends?
My father urea level is highly is 71 because that any problem coming or not how to reduce this level.
All of a sudden my tooth became very sensitive feels like they are raw and unprotected. I would like to tell you that I swim daily and yesterday I took a lot of water inside my mouth and since then almost all my teeth are getting sensitive. Please help!
Hello doctor in Night time sleep not well for me. Lot of times I spend without sleeping. Daily I am struggling to sleep. So please tell the solution for me.
Dear sir my NAME is sartaj my problem is that in My foot always are available cracks in every mausami so what I can do that cracks are goback and my foot skin is be normal?
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!