Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejal VyasYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have been diagnosed with mild pcos Two months ago. We are trying for a baby since one year but all in vain. My doctor prescribed me normoz and fol123. I have no idea about whether I am ovulating or not. I have gone through follicular study also but that says egg is not rupturing good. Gone through hsg also and it was normal. Please tell when will I get pregnant.
I am a 41 year old diabetic since 4 years and taking tablets for the same and recently undergone routine checkup blood test at Thyrocare, One of test report seem Amalays is more than 1000 (it normal Range is around 150) again repeat test at Sagar Hospital Bangalore report is 988, can you please guide me is it serious problem and what treatment can be taken.
Getting Small pimples on my forehead. They are getting very irritating as I have to grow my hair to cover them. How can I get rid of the pimples on forehead for ever?
I am 18years old but I feel very tired in evening everyday. I am nt doing any work. Pls hlp wy I feel. Like that?
I am frustrate from last five years after I return from kuwait. N make no money there. I feel v bad. How I solve my mental stress about this situation. Pls help me.
2 years before duloxetine 30 mg and propranolol 20 mg BD dose started for my panic attack by psychiatrist. Now I have reduced it to 20 mg duloxetine and 20 mg propranolol OD dose. But I am not able to quit. I have tried many times to leave these medicines but each and every time I faced withdrawal symptoms like brain zig zags, noise in ear, vertigo etc. Kindly help me to quit above medicines. I will be very very thankful to you do tor. I take hypertension and diabetes medicine daily.
My daughter is having fever of 104 degree f from last night. She was shivering in night. Now fever is still there around 102 deg but not shivering. Please advise.
I am a 24 years old male. I lost one testicle in a bike accident. Am I able to be a father? my sperm count is normal.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.