Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejal ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi, I sneezing continuously and also white jelly like phlegm come from mouth and throat. Rarely feels the shortness of breath. Had a problem for last one year. Get lot of medicine still I had the problem. Please help me ?
I am passing white mucus in my stool since last six months I take entraflora tablet which helps but as soon I stop mucus is there advise.
A year back due to personal issues I consumed seductive pills, since den I can hardly remember things. Due to many mental pressure i m feel being abnormal. I can feel I have 2 face. I pretend to b happy n normal but at tyms I feel to burst out. I got my exam in June, i am trying to concentrate n study but I'm unable to do it. I feel I'm trying to pressure myself to study n dump things into my head.
I am 40 years old having a latest report having creatinine 0.7 and cholesterol HDL 75 please suggest cause and treatment.
I am 19 year old male. I use spectacles. I have both cylindrical and spherical powers in my spectacles. Is it possible for me to get my eyesight improved using laser operation pr any other method?
Hi sir am married person, yesterday I had sex with some other lady without condom, tell me what type of precautions I have take now.
I am suffering from fever. I have shown to doctor but it is not working please help me out of this problem.
I have one serious problem related to my body, early I was addicted through masturbation then I am trying to stopping it, but sometimes I get tempered then I do it. After doing so my head is paining continuously for many days and I am not able to concentrate on things. Also i'm losing my protein through urine, I am becoming weaker & not able memorize anything. How do I gain my whole energy and consciousness? and how do I stop masturbating permanently? please help me I am in serious trouble.
Sir. Due to over masturbation. And my pennis erection was not good. And premature ejaculation may occur. Is there any natural remedies for cure this problem.
I am having hair fall problem. Currently I am going through a allopathic treatment but it seems it would work. Previously I have done homeopathic treatment but results were not up to mark. It's not a hereditary. So what should I do to stop hair fall problem and which precautions I should take?
Hello aj maine dahi ke sath muli ke prathe khaya hai ar Maine Suna hai ki dahi ya dhud ke sath muli khane se safed dag hota hai. Mujhe der lag rha hai. Khia mujhe na ho jaye. Meri mumy Ko safed dag ki problem kafi sal se. Please mujhe btaye ab Mai kya kr skta hu .ar kya dahi ke sath muli khane se Aisa hota hai ya ye ek afwa hai.
What food I have to give my 17 month boy baby? Please suggest what foods have protein that I can give to baby.
Hello sir/mam I am 19 years old And my weight is 55 I want it to be Around 65 Pls suggest something. Is their any way to gain weight in arms.
Next month I am going to marry so my question is how to protect from getting my wife pregnant bcoz I do not want baby for at least 1 year.
I have diabetics and I have taken insulin blood glucose level is under control before food 90 after food 1and half value 148 but I have blurry vision I have undergone eye examination no prob in nerves and eye but blurry vision is my problem I wear glass power -3 both side power continue for 4 years is ther any medicine for reduce complexity of blurred vision pls help me.
What are the symptoms of dengue and what precautions has to take after suffering from dengue inform us it will helpful for us.
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.