Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejal ShahYour feedback matters!
I have tested twice in 2 days interval. It was negative. Last month I got periods with the delay of 10 days. Now it is delayed by 15 days. Last 1 week I have mouth bitter and tiredness. But the pregnancy test was negative. So I am little scared and confused. Pls advice.
My age is 48. I suffer from chronic headaches since childhood. Symptoms are: acute headache especially on the right side of the head with a feeling of nausea. It lasts for 24 to 48 hours followed by one or more episodes of vomitting. Start feeling gradually better after vomitting. Get sleepy after the episode. After sleep feel better and fresh. For the last 2 years I have controlled the same to a great extent by avoiding foods which I think are triggers viz. Spicy, oily food. I am a strict vegetarian and eat home food at regular time. The headache strikes after every 1 to 1.5 mths now as against every week earlier. I have suffered a lot in the past and even today cannot concentrate on work during the headache. I do not know whether it is migrane or it happens due to acidity. Kindly advice.
I am using coloured contact lenses, it seems to be red in eye region during usage of lenses. What is the reason for this?
My Dad is 40 years old and he is having migraine and Diabetes, He is in a lot of pain, he is under medication, but it has no effect on him. Please help me
My leg pains a lot many times due to weakness may be. Please suggest a solution which can be done at home.
I am feeling some difference b/w my both balls one seems to have formed a lump i. E it keeps hanging more than the other one. Some times it pains and feels uneasy and also causes my back to pain and Even my legs sometimes. I m truly worried. Every time I get excited and I dont ejaculate it pains a lot. Please guide me.
Hello, my dog is 2 years old and he is healthy but from last three days his eyes gonna red. One eye become red then after sometime another eye become red. And continued water is coming from his eyes what to do im worried. Please answer as soon as possible. He is like Norwegian elkhound breed you can check.
My age 21. This week I joined to gym. Shell I start direct workout or first I should do treadmill. Please guide me.
My age is 64 and I have cholesterol (forgive for spelling mistake) how to maintain or reduce it properly? What should eat during the process? Pls help me to cure it.
My face is became so black from neck I don't know what happened will you please tell me the solution to improve glow.
I have a less bleeding in my periods nd also its not for 5 days its over in 2-3 days only sometimes its irregular also.
I am 38 years old female with 162.5 cms ht and 65 kgs weight. actually I was slim with proper proportion in my structure. For the past 1 year I ride a two wheeler to my workplace. Off late I notice a sudden increase in my hip and butts and it looks like improper structure. I also have a bloated tummy. How do I regain my structure. Can not do workouts. Help me with some home remedies.
I got a temporary tattoo with black ink from a shop on my left forearm 2 weeks back. I had a burning sensation after 1 hour the tattoo was made and that lasted for one day and increased when exposed to the sun. Now since 3 days I am observing red pimples which are raised and a lot of itching on the affected part. Please guide.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.