Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi doctor. I feel alone in the crowed I get attached to people easily and afterwards when their attitude changes towards me I start feel low .and become depressed. Please help me do not know what to do.
Im 32 yrs old my hair gets fall highly and what should I do to control it and how to grow hair at bald head?
Respected Doctors, Query is regarding my daughter's health (14years old. 5 ft height, 45KG). I would like to know, regarding some solutions for the irregular periods. Please let me know the maximum days that we can wait for a doctor's consultation. Please let me know what kind of medical tests are initially required in case it the issue is continued. Thanks for your kind advice/support.
I am suffering from thyroid, diabetes, uric acid and every time feel very tired, extremely weakness. Mostly l feel pain in my bones, specially in left leg due to disc problem.
Hi, I used to be very much fit n active few years earlier but now my health is not same. I use to smoke regularly earlier but now its quite often and Drinks alcohol every week may be twice or thrice sometimes. Mai working in BPO from 4 n half years nw in night shift. My issue is I am very much tired all the tym , I feel very lazy n my stamina is not the same also suffocation is something which is very irritating. Need some tips and help !
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I'm 58 years old woman. My recent report shows that my total cholesterol is 183 while as hdl and ldl are 38 and 81 respectively. My triglyceride is 522 and vldl is 104.4. What should I do to lower triglyceride and vldl and increase ldl? I'm vegetarian and non alcoholic. My weight is 70 kgs height is 5' 6" My BP is normal. I'm not diabetic.
I am 37 year young man . I get aroused very fast and gets premature ejaculation. Migraine and weakness. Can not focus into any kind of job. Feels stress too much.
I am suffering from Dengue and want to understand if drinking liquid can help prevent platelets count be in control?
Chilies have always been known as ingredients that add spice to indian food. Without chilies, any indian food cuisine is incomplete. Both have distinct tastes and also have different health benefits. Here's a comparison between the two:
Red Chilli: Red chilies are dried and then used in food a preparation. It is spicier or hotter than green chilies.
- Source of iron absorption - Red chilies contain a good proportion of iron which is very good for blood health. They also have a lot of vitamin c that helps the body in absorbing iron
- Burns calories - They produce heat in the body that directly burns down calories, just like heat generated due to exercise
- Relieves from congestion - In india red chilies are provided to a person for consumption when he is suffering from cold. It relieves congestion and helps is better respiration
- Reduces blockage in arteries - They are very powerful antioxidants that clear any blockages in the arteries or blood vessels.
Green Chilli: Green chilies are more subtle in taste and are used as fresh spices in various food preparations.
- Manages blood sugar levels - Green chilies tackle high blood sugar levels and control it if consumed regularly
- Promotes digestion - Owing to the various fibers found in them, they help in better digestion
- Good for skin - Green chilies being rich in vitamin e is a very good spice for a clean and healthy skin
- Very good for heart - Due to a considerable proportion of beta-carotene in green chilies the cardiovascular systems stays strong and the heart too stays healthy
- Both chilies have great benefits and consuming both in permitted quantities is only good for health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.