Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tejal Kanwar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejal KanwarYour feedback matters!
I am having thyroid from last 7 years taking thyrox 50 mg. With this medicine my report is normal means ths stays between 0.5 _5. 5.i am trying for conceiving bt very much worried that will I be pregnant smoothly nd will my baby be normal?
Hi doctor, i am 23 year old. I have sex with my partner on 23rd of march eat I pill within 24 hours. I suffer from little bleeding on 29th march only for one day. I checked my pregnancy test 4 times last one on 10th may all came negative but m not having my periods. Is there any chance that m pregnant? why my periods are late.
USG Breast: Normal fat globules and fibroglandular component, No mass, cyst/ calcification seen. Retromamary areas are normal, Nipple and retroareolar areas are normal, Normal Vascularity. Well defined hypo echoic lesion measuring 13*8 mm is noted in the right inner lower quadrant at 5 o'clock position of right breast, Left axillary lymph node measuring 7*6 mm noted with retained fatty hilum. Impression: Well defined hypoechoic lesion in the right inner lower quadrant at 5 o'clock position of right breast - fibroadenoma (BIRADS category III Lesion) Q. This is my USG report of my Breast, so can you kindly inform me do I need to do surgery for that or I can go for a course of medicine?
Meri gf aur mene last month 16 may ko sex kiya humne sex krne k 48 hourse bad ipill le li thi uske periods nrmly 9 ko aajte h is bar abhi tak nahi aaye h humne prega news pr test kar liya test negative aya h. Lekin aaj 12 tak uske periods nhi aye h.Dr. Advice dijiye ki humko kya karna chie. Kya ab bhi uske pregnant hone k chances h?
Hi. I am in my 38 weeks. This is my first pregnancy and I am told by my doctor that my head is cephalic but still not engaged and my cervix is soft. Can I have a vaginal delivery or should I expect a c- section?
I was detected with TB few months back and taking medicines regularly. But during this period I have gained weight which is perfect to my age and height.(Male, 22yrs, 5'6" 70kg) Now I don't want to lose the weight I have gained and have couple of doubts: 1. Will I lose the weight after completing the medication? 2. If I start Running regularly then what are the ways which will ensure that due to running I do not lose the weight I have gained and simultaneously making my body fit and flattering the belly through Running.
I have always vaginal itching. It so much that I can't tell the pain .usually have only on walls if vagina. Have done home made remedy but no use. please suggest me as I have to much itching.
I am unmarried 24 years old female I had itching pelvic always its uncontrollable and I have pain in lower back and vagina but I do masturbation since 8 years but I quit this habit from 1 year .i eat zocon tablets 5 times and then I eat flax. Tablet 3.but I have itching feeling .did its cancer ?and my question is masturbation infection cause cancer? And wht can I do?
Plz tell me when I am more fertile my periods was on 3 may. Mjh yeh smjh nhi aata hai ki ovulation time kaise pata chalega yeh kb mein zyada fertile hu please tell me.
Bariatric surgery refers to a host of surgical procedures that help a person suffering from obesity to lose weight. Various methods are used to achieve the desired results, often times using the help of a gastric band to decrease the size of the stomach or surgically removing a small portion of the stomach.
Notwithstanding the result, bariatric surgery like any other surgery, involves certain risks. Some of them are:
- Uncontrolled bleeding: One of the most common risks that any surgery entails is that of excessive or uncontrolled bleeding. If this condition persists, they often times lead to death.
- Infection: Though infections seemingly appear easily preventable and easy to deal with, they often snowball into fatalistic danger to the point of no recovery.
- Side-effects of anesthesia: Administering a general anesthesia before performing any surgery is a common practice. However sometimes it may yield certain unforeseen consequences.
- Clotting of blood: Quite similar to excessive bleeding, even clotting of blood presents an equally if not more hazardous situation. Though sometimes timely intervention of medications resolves the situation, often it aggravates into a grievous cause of concern.
- Hypoglycemia; Hypoglycemia refers to the condition when there is a deficiency or the lack of glucose in the blood. Though this is a side-effect of bariatric surgery, it does not appear immediately but rather surfaces many years after the operation was performed.
- Emotional disorder: Along with physical ailments, post bariatric surgery may also affect you emotionally. Post-bariatric surgery may sometimes lead to emotional and behavioral disorders in you and sudden, incomprehensible mood swings.
- Death: Though rare, one cannot negate the possibility of death as a plausible risk of bariatric surgery.