Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejal KanwarYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with Pcod. My current weight is 44 kgs. Believe this falls under normal. Please suggest whether to go for allopath or homeopathic treatment for this .
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello, Meri age 29 year h .Mera period 23 sep ko aya Tha. 28 sep ko Maine unsafe sex ke Karan unwanted 72 liya Tha uske bad 7 Oct ko Mera period repeat ho gya h.Please mujhe iski wajah or solution btaye.
Me and my girlfriend fingered each other I dnt know whether there was semen on my hand but she got her period can she be pregnant?
I am 28 years old female. I have 4 years male baby born on 2013. This Jan I was pregnant by it was ectopic so laparoscopy done and my right side tube s removed. Lap done on 7th mar. Wen ll have sex with my husband and .at least after 1 years is there any possibility to pregnant again .if so I am afraid of that too become ectopic. How to avoid ectopic pregnancy. Please suggest me. Is there any treatment needed.
Dear Doctor, I have unprotected sex before 5 months I have test p24, dna pcr, hiv elisa after 4 month I have take card method all tests are negative still I am fearing what is the windows period. Still I need more test I have completed 5 months.
I am 25 years old girls and I have a. Problem of likeable white water from my vagina so what can I do I have ing this problem near about 22 years old and its my family problem please prescription me and give me.
I am 3 and half months pregnant. My usg and blood report is all right. But my bleeding can't stop. Everyday bleeding will happened.
I am 28 years old and mother of two young kids 2.5 and 1 yrs after my second c section I am having shooting pain in my left heel, left bum, and back ache the pain in my heel is so severe that some times (specially after waking up) I need to walk on my toes.
I am 19 years old. During my periods I used to have severe stomach pain, vomiting and back pain. So I take meftal SPAS because of stomach pain, usually maximum 3 tablets per month only (1 per first 2 days of my periods). Is that tablet consumption will cause any health problems for my future? Is there any other option for this stomach pain?
I am 18 years old girl and I do anal sex and oral sex both with my partner so please tell me it is harmful for me and any chances of stds? and sometime I do masturabate during periods time so this is harmful for me or not?
When should one done Triple marker test? Is it better to do ultra sound first followed by triple marker test during 15 weeks of pregnancy?
Can I smoke during Medical Termination of Pregnancy? I am a heavy smoker. My doctor didn't mention anything about smoking and all so I'm asking you all, please guide.
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.