Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Teja MokashiYour feedback matters!
My wife 42 undergo abortion on dated 1st july .she is afraid of being pregnant again and wants tubectomy immediately. What to do. Dr.advised tubectomy after 6_7 weeks. Any adverse effect of tubectomy on her body advantages and disadvantages of f.p operation. vasectomy is best or tubectomy. Any type of risk in both. Please tell about in detail.
I am married My due date for period was 14/03/16. But I feeling pain in my back. Suggest me the best.
I feel so fatigued all time, pain on both sides of abdomen. Lower abdomen pain and also discharge from vagina. Had fistulectonomy surgery 2 months back. But still feel pain in that area and can see some pus around. I do not know whats the issue. My concern is do I have any other underlying medical condition which is causing all these issues?
She is overweight even after having normal food. And she even have problem in periods, the bleeding last only for a day or two. And she has no intimate feel. And she keeps puking weekly once may be due to hyperacidity. Please guide what is the cause for all this? Note- currently she is consuming asthma tablets from past 3 years.
Height: Weight: लम्बाई, वजन
Why are you seeing the doctor today? (Body part)
आप आज क्यों डॉक्टर से राय चाह रहें हैं? क्या कारण हैं जिहोने आपको डॉक्टर से मिलने को मजबूर कर दिया? किस जगह कृपया सही जगह बताएं
Has the pain/problem worsened recently? No Yes, how recently?
क्या आपका दर्द या परेशानी हाल में बढ़ गयी है ? अगर हाँ तो कब से?
How long has the pain/problem been present?
आपको यह परेशानी कब से है?
Quality of the pain: Sharp Burning Dull Aching
दर्द कैसा है – एक दम तेज कुछ देर के लिए ?
हल्का हल्का लगातार ?
मीठा मीठा ?
What started the pain/problem?
दर्द या परेशानी कैसे शुरू हुई?
How severe is the pain at the location described above?
No Pain Mild Moderate Severe
कितना दर्द है अगर आप १० बहुत ज्यादा और ० कोई दर्द को नहीं देते हैं? या थोडा , थोडा ज्यादा या बहुत ज्यादा
What makes the pain/problem better? What makes the pain/problem worse?
दर्द में आराम कैसे मिलता है – दर्द कैसे बढ़ जाता है या क्या करने से दर्द में आराम होता है और क्या करने से खराब
Is the pain (check all that apply): Continuous Activity Related Night Pain Unpredictable क्या दर्द -
काम करने पर
या जब चाहें तब हो जाता है
What ever treatments have you tried?
Physical Therapy/Exercise TENS unit Narcotic medications Cass/boot Massage/Ultrasound Traction Anti-Inflammatories Orthotics Manipulation Surgery Steroid injections Braces
आपने क्या क्या इलाज करे हैं अब तक
१) कसरत – फिजियोथेरेपिस्ट
४) जूते वगैरह
६ ) कोई जर्रा
७) कोई ऑपरेशन
Are you right hand or left ?
आप कौन सा हाथ ज्यादा इस्तेमाल करते हैं
Previous physicians seen for this problem
आप इससे पहले किसी डॉक्टर से मिलें हैं
X-Rays and Tests for this problem: CT, MRI
X – रे और कोई जांच
My wife is 48 years old. She is HCV positive. 6 yr. Before we come to know. 3 years before we take inj. Treatment 6 month. Now she is ok. Today she done her LFT test that is absolutely normal. Is it necessary to do hcv viral load test or not. Pls suggest me.
Meri wife bahut kamjor ho gayi he, usko ghabrahat hoti he chakar aate hai. Koi ilaaj ya medicine bataiye jisse uski kamzori door ho jaye.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself.
Related Tip: "7 Ways To Deal With Pms"