Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Teharat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TeharatYour feedback matters!
Home remedies for dandruff
Dandruff, also known as seborrheic dermatitis is a common scalp disorder. It can occur due to dry skin, irritated oily skin, the growth of bacteria and fungus on the scalp, inflammatory skin conditions, and other such factors. It causes itchiness along with the excessive formation of dry skin flakes on the scalp.
Natural home remedy using coconut oil and camphor:
1. Heat 4 tbsp of coconut oil.
2. Add 1 piece of camphor while it's heating.
3. Mix well
4. Massage on the scalp when lukewarm before bedtime.
5. Leave it overnight
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1. Take 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak them in water overnight.
3. Sieve the mixture.
4. Collect the seeds.
5. Crush seeds to a fine paste.
6. Massage this paste on the scalp.
7. Wash it off with soap-nut water.
Natural home remedy using egg whites, lemon juice, and margosa leaves:
1. Crush 2 egg whites.
2. Mix 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the scalp.
5. Leave it for half an hour.
6. Crush a handful of margosa leaves.
7. Soak this paste in half l water.
8. Mix well
9. Wash hair with this water followed by plain water.
Sir I'm suffering from sexually from the past 17 years, l heavily masturbated now I do not have any type of sex power. I don't interest in sex, sir please suggest me what to do to increase my sex power.
I am 31years old defence person 3years phle football khelte huve mere left knee me chot lag gayi thi x-ray MRI karwaya to pata chala ki internal legament injury h doctors ne kaha ki operation krna padega lekin uske baad bhi koi surity ni h to mene ni karwaya tuch time treatment karwaya lekin fir bhi kuch fark ni pada muje jump lene me running karne me Badi dikkat hoti h his wajah se muje apni job me promotion lene me bhi problem ho rahi h kynki defence me physical bahut jaruri h or me jada rest bhi ni kar skta kyunki defence me physical activities hoti rahti h 1 sall pahle aise Hi ek din mera knee fr se twist ho gaya or fir se wahi pain or knee me sujan ho gayi aisa hota rhta h fir 10, 15 din me normal ho jata h lekin thek ni hota me bahut pareshaan hu mene pata kiya tha kya iska ilaaj sirf knee replacement se Hi kr ke h ya surgery se bhi thek ho skta h kyunki replace krne me to kam se kam rs150000 tk lag jayenge kyunki me ek defence personnel hu mure paas itne paise ni h ki me itna mehnga ilaaj kar saku please agar koi aisa doctor h Jo muje sahi advice de sake to bataye me bahut pareshaan hu uski wajah se meri job me bhi Badi dikkat ho ri h please muje sahi advice dijiye me aapka ehsaan kabi nahi bhulunga pls sir please help me.
I drink lots of water. No deficiency of vitamin c. And brush twice a day. Even thrice why cannot stops bleeding of gums ?
Iam 21 year old. Iam suffering with insomnia. I get irritated and get angry very soon. Please suggest something.
Hi sir /madam I want to know about kidney stones. I hav kidney stones from last one year. I want to know can we remove these stone without any operate. Or not possible.
Worrying is a natural tendency among children. While some of it helps children excel, too much worrying can lead to anxiety related disorders. From friendship woes to homework to fear of failure, there could be a lot of factors that can lead to anxiousness in a kid. This problem is mostly witnessed in school going, children. Some of the common symptoms that are portrayed include the need to be perfectionists, seeking of constant reassurance, getting sick worrying too much, scared of participating in a group event etc.
How to prepare your child to overcome anxiety?
- Help them prepare: One major cause of anxiousness in a child is ill preparation. Be it tests or essays, if a child has not prepared well, he tends to get nervous and suffer from anxiousness. The solution is to teach them various study techniques such as flashcards and quizzes. If this is done regularly and reviewed meticulously, your child will get over the fear of failing and perform better.
- Teach them to focus: Losing focus is a major tendency among kids who tend to suffer from anxiety related disorders. Keeping the concentration going is a major skill that needs to be taught by parents. Kids often sit blankly during tests thinking others are far smarter than they are. Some good method to teach focus is to teach them reverse counting, slow breathing technique, frequent consumption of water etc.
- Pass on the anxiety: Anxiousness has to be passed in form of something. Certain activities, therefore play great strokes in addressing anxiousness. Teach your kids to distress in the form of TV or teach them to write when they are anxious. This not only takes off anxiety from the equation, it helps a kid to relax without the fear of failure.
- Reassurance: Kids suffering from anxiousness often need repeated reassurance about the task in hand. The task here for a parent is to make their kid understand that failure will not impact their relationship with their parents. Often the failure of letting someone down makes a kid anxious. Constant reassurance will curtail the tendency. This being said, parents should ensure that this doesn’t become a habit for the kid. The idea is to make them comfortable and make them less dependent on you.
- Relaxation techniques: A study published by the Journal of School Counselling argued that kids who practised relaxation techniques are far less likely to suffer from anxiety and stress related disorders as compared to their peers. Some of the relaxation techniques that can be easily learned and practised include breathing exercises, meditation, yoga and so on. This exercise helps children to focus and concentrate more.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!