Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Tasneem RangwalaYour feedback matters!
I have an bad habit to remove sperm from my body regularly how can I decrease this bad habit please help me.
Sometime I trouble with headache it decrease sometime and sometime it decrease I don't understand what I do about problem. Rather it is migraine.
I have stomach ache from three days and it keeps on coming and going. What should I do and which medicine should I take.
I have been facing sleeping problem since two months. And it is affecting my concentration at work and I get burning in eyes most of the time.
My daughter had plural effusion a year back which was treated successfully for same but she is uncomfortable in breathing even after all medical reports are normal can you please suggest for easy breathing Sometimes she feels very difficult in breathing.
How many times one should have fasting or after meal sugar above normal range to declare one a diabetic patient.
I am suffers with temptation of sex. I am aged 21. Now I have to study my subjects. But unable concentrate because of sex and porn sites. Unable to control my self to see blue films. What to do? For my bright future?
My mother age 55 years have diabetes and hypertension and she also have cataract. Can they go for the cataract surgery as they have diabetes n htn.
SIr I am addicted to masturbation. I do masturbation daily i.e. Once in a day or 7 times in week from last 2 years. Can it bring any harmful effect on my body. How can I get rid from it. I am not feeling any kind of bad effect on my body except under eye dark circle. Tell me is it good or bad for body. Does it affect my sexual life after marriage.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Since a couple of months I have been feeling breathlessness n heaviness in my chest, like its squeezing in with slight pain in the lungs n not usual heartbeat (though not rapid heartbeat)- it would usually happen when I would be in a fight or a confrontation where I felt I couldn't do much even though I would be calm and composed in mind not consciously thinking about it. Two days ago I had a confrontation which triggered it back but I was able to resolve it yet I have been feeling the same almost through out the day even when I am just relaxing - having coffee or watching something. I also have been excessively tired. Nothing has specifically been troubling me post it - no stressful thoughts either. I am 28 years old Female. Occasionally smoke, rarely drink. Is it something to be concerned about?
I have some piles related problem, I can't eat non veg which is my favorite, can you suggest some medicine so I can eat everything.
I'm 20 years old and partner is of 18. She is suffering from Polycystic ovary Syndrome (something PCOS) cause of that she has irregular periods and bleeding every time. She consume birth control pills for that shake. I want to have oral sex with her. Is it safe to have oral sex (if I kiss her vagina?) or sex without using condom? Please guide.
I am suffering from excess sweating since childhood. My body starts sweating even when I am not under fan or airy place for three min. This spoils my clothes and gives out bad smell. I tried both talc and deo but no effect. Is there any remedy for that please help.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?