Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tasneem A. RYour feedback matters!
Common cold is a viral infectious disease that infects the upper respiratory tract causing infection (uri). It is also known as acute viral rhinopharyngitis, or acute coryza. Being the most common infectious disease in humans, the cold is mainly caused by coronaviruses or rhinoviruses.
Common cold is caused by two hundred different types of viruses. Some, such as the rhinovirus, seldom produce serious illnesses, others such as parainfluenza and respiratory syncytial virus, produce only mild infections in adults, but can cause severe lower respiratory infections in young children.
Symptoms of common cold
Home remedies for common cold
Consume 2-3 gm of liquorice (mulethi) root powder with equal ginger powder and honey (shahad) three times a day.
In acute cold, drink soup made of tamarind (imli) fruit.
Take three grams of black pepper (kali mirch) powder with jaggery (guda) twice a day.
Honey is a powerful soothing and healing agent as it boosts immunity and treats common cold symptoms.
Boil a piece of ginger (adrak) in milk and drink it three times a day.
Hello sir, I am 27 year old male. I have a strange problem which suffers me a lot mentally. My thoughts are not healthy and not constant. It seems my mind habituated to think negatively in every single thought. Give a situation, my mind use to think of negative side of it. May be this is the reason why i am very low in confidence and i am not able memorize what i read. Also i am not as energetic as others who are of my age. I am always dull and could not concentrate on anything. Please suggest any remedies. Thank you
I am feeling depressed for about a month, and so cannot concentrate also losing the spirit to stick to career issues and/or practice.
I can feel hotness when I feel my wife's palms and feet. What might be the reason. She is having thyroid. Is it because of this or any others reason.
I am 24 years old and my height is 5'4. I am very concerned about my belly fat. Even working out is not making any good result. There is a double chin over my face that looks very fatty. Please suggest what exactly I should do.
Hi I am 25 year female suffering from diabetes type 1 and m taking two times injection please suggest any medicine so that I can replace my insulin injections?
I am suffering with frequent hair loss at this age even I don't have any such diet problems or take unhealthy food.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.