Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Taruna Kardak
Submit a review for Dr. Taruna KardakYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 20 years old. I used to sit 4 hours in a day for studying. With my both legs folded and used to sit on bed. Now my both legs and hand feel weak and pain at night is very high from a month. I have smoked two times in my life. Am I suffering from paralysis symptoms.
My 11 months old baby is suffering from cold badly. She face difficulty to breathe while sleep and taking feed. What to do?
I am 23 years of age having height of 5'6" I need to improve the height. Please consult a doctor for same.
Im 21 years old ,i got wisdom teeth and it is paining lot & im unable to eat please some one help me out of this pain.
Nose remains very dry. Sometimes brown type sputum comes during coughing and little blood is also observed sometimes. Coughing is also observed during sleeping. Was treated for chest infection in 1997. X ray was done and was clear. CT scan was also clear. Pl suggest remedy.
I am aged 36. My weight is 58kg and 5 ft 6 inch and very thin man please suggest me the vitamins to gain weight.
I am planning to take alcohol at time sex. Which is the best at time of sex. Beer or any ways. Which is better to stay me active at time of sex. And one of my frnd suggested me that beer is better for penis erection and better sex drive, please suggest me which is better whisky or beer. I know alcohol is bad but I am planning to take as a fun for sex.
I have pimples all over my back. I used many cream but no result. Is there any solution? Give the answer doctor.
Hey I am facing problem of lot of split ends n thin hair. Every month I use to go for trimming also but not of any worth n I use castor n coconut oil with vitamin e capsules for thick hair but all in vain. What to do. Itz troubling me.
I am a 25 years old male and I have a some times stomach pain. That times am in critical position please give me the suggestion.
Today afternoon I was standing in parking lot and eventually looked at a car's number plate and after few seconds I was not able to view numbers on numberplate correctly and had fade kind of view for few minutes followed where when looking at number plate I was missing one or other word while looking at it. After some time I washed my eyes with fresh water and condition ceased after few minutes but headache started after that. After taking paracetamol headache is OK now but when I go to washroom for toilet and apply some pressure I have a mild pain in right portion of my head and even if I cough then also same happens. At the same time I am facing bad constipation for last three days sue to which it was also feeling tired and acidic in stomach. Pls advise on this condition.
I am 20 years old and am having a very soft whistle blowing like sound in my left ear for a few months doctors are saying that it is due to early s/n component. They are also saying that a nerve has been damaged in the ear and the sound is incurable so what should I do?
My age is 42 years. My sugar level fasting 135 after meal 160 is this right . Right nahi hai kitne level hona chahiye. 42 age me.
Due to hot summer and dust and over pollution my skin got too many pimples and dry and it is not stopping I tried too many products but not got any profit.
How to increase weight minimum 10 kilo in 2 months. Age 33+, height 5'2, female. Present weight 36 kilo.
I'm getting what I ate to my mouth. While having non veg I'm suffering a lot with this problem. What should I do?
This is a disease that affects the large intestine and the rectum. The Ulcerative Colitis refers to the inflammation in the innermost lining of the large intestine. The main function of the large intestine is to absorb water from indigestible food matter in the body before throwing away any waste. Hence, the large intestine is a vital part of our body. If left untreated, the disease increases risk of colon cancer.
- Diarrhea with blood or pus: A person suffering from Ulcerative Colitis is likely to suffer from loose stools accompanied with blood or pus.
- Stomach pain and Cramping: In many cases, patients complain of severe stomach pain and cramping.
- Rectal pain: At times, many patients feel pain while sitting or even after a bowel movement.
- Bleeding from the rectum: Bleeding can be observed while passing stools.
The other complications leading to this disease are kidney stones, swelling of the colon, thickening of intestinal walls and blood infection.
This disease can be diagnosed by several methods. A simple stool test may be done to check out for bacteria and parasites. A blood test to check the level of C-reactive protein helps determine the inflation rate of the body. Endoscopy, colonoscopy, biopsy are some other methods of diagnosis.
- Oral medication: Treatment involves drug therapy or surgery. The first step in treating Ulcerative Colitis will be an intake of anti-inflammatory drugs, but these may have a side effect. Another option is immune system suppressors, which help to bring down the inflammation by suppressing the immune system response. Antibiotics, anti-diarrheal medications, pain relievers are some of the additional drug supplements recommended by doctors.
- Surgery: Surgery plays an important role because this disease is pre-malignant in nature. Depending on the severity of the condition, the medical practitioner may advice surgery. The common methods of surgery are:
- Proctocolectomy and Ileostomy: Proctocolectomy involves removal of the colon in part or whole. Ileostomy is carried out by placing a special bag in the small intestine to collect waste from the body.
- Proctocolectomy and Ileo-anal: Ileo-anal pouch is a bag directly created the small intestine and connected to the anus, for diffusing the stools. As colon is removed Ulcerative Colitis cannot re-occur.
Precautions after surgery
It is very important that the patient takes healthy, sufficient and nutritious food so that bowel movement can be carried out with ease and zero strain. The patient has to restrict lifting of heavy grocery, mowing the lawn, any physical activity that can strain the abdomen and related areas.