Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Taruna JainYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr, last month I have heavy pain in my lft side abdomen and my Dr. told me I have a 5mm stone, from then I started to take more water and my pain reduced. But again exactly aftr 1month I got pain in the right side, and as per the scan report Dr. said there is no stone nw this pain is due to inflammation and I was given (tab- celebrex and tab quinox) for 5days, but no difference in pain again yesterday I went back to the same interest and he said to continue the tab (tab quinox, tab moxal plus and syp-Ezilax) I stay in saudi arabia and I have a small baby 1years old I am very much worried about my pain, because in 25years frst time I have a differer health problem other dn clod fever. It may be a simple health problem but I am not getting any satisfaction in my treatment, kindly reply me.
I love a girl but I can't express it now I am studying in 12th class she is best in everything in class and I am better than average. I can talk to everyone but I hesitate to talk to her. Whenever I want to tell her my feelings than when I saw her cute face then I change my mind. This makes my mind out of studies and every time I feel loneliness and depressed I want to focuses on studies and my other goals but I can't please show me the right way what should I do.
Hello doctor my self kuldeep jain. I am 52years old man. I have oily skin thats why I have so much pimples on my face please suggest any medicine or tube.
I have a skin allergy what I can do for that when change the whether then rashes on my skin why that happened?
Hi I am 18 weeks pregnant. Since 1st trimester I have white discharge heavily and lower abdomen pain. I consult my doctor complaining about this she has given me medication but no use. why it happens for me ?and from 1 week alternate days I am getting squeezing pain in stomach at umbilicus why? And I can't feel my baby movements. But in usg report my baby has active movements. I am totally confused please ans me
I had taken mtp kit for 4 times. Now I'm single for last three years and not taking any medicine. I left my husband. I don't have any kid. Now I am suffering from heavy hair fall from last year I hv only 25% hair remaining. Please suggest remedy to stop hair fall and regrowth of hair.
Recently I felt ill with viral fever. Post fever blood used to come from my nose and mouth when I split after cough. Is that anything serious?
I am 25 years old unmarried I hv been suffering frm irregular periods always start frm when I got matured .plz cn you help me out How to balance hormones give me tips.
I am 18 years old male, I m having pain in my eyes from last 2 days and also my eyes have turned red. What to do now? please help.
I have polycystic ovary. This is creating a lot of problems. I don't know what to eat and what not to. Even I am gaining weight. How may I get rid of this?
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75kg to 85kg. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Sir I have dark circles and I have also itching in my eyes and my eyes feel weak whenever I have headache.
I have 2 year old boy. He is more active. But problem is that his weight is not as per his age. His weight is only 9.5 kgs. Birth weight is 3.1 kgs. please suggest me some remedies for weight gaining. He is moody for food.
How to get rid from red pimples in face Quickly, precaution to be taken to get rid from it. Suggest me any medicine for this. Thank You.
I have a red spot at my left shoulder from 10 days but it has no pain, what should I do? I mean should I ignore it, or should I need concern of it?
Frequent abdomen pain and bloated stomach. Dark stool. Fatigue. Back pain. Yellow pee. Feeling tired early. When running my bones are paining. I used to drink a big cup of green tea early in the morning before breakfast and once in afternoon and night before sleep. I did this for 1 year. Now stopped that because of this symptoms. Feeling burning stomach. And tonsil stones are forming in my mouth which is leading to bad breath. What is my problem?
Tofu is produced using soybean drain and appears to be like paneer. Though paneer can be effectively be made at home by souring milk, planning of tofu is not as basic. The complicated procedure of making tofu makes it rich in certain nutrients and protein and successfully helps in warding off illnesses like cancer. Here is how paneer and tofu are different:
- Protein content: Paneer is an astonishing source of protein for vegetarians. 100 grams of paneer contains 18 grams of protein, which makes it an astounding source of protein for vegans. It is also perfect for individuals on a weight loss diet or those who want to develop muscles. Tofu then again has just seven grams of protein as it is produced using soy drain.
- Fat substance: Although paneer is referred to be a weight reduction agent and it also keeps you full for quite a while, the fat per 100 grams of paneer is 20 grams, which rate higher than tofu as it just contains 2.5 grams of fat for each 100 grams. Tofu makes a great alternative for paneer for someone who is on a weight reduction spree, without compromising on the taste.
- Calories: Paneer is high on calories when compared with tofu. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 265 calories, while tofu just has 62 calories. This again shows its potential as a perfect weight reduction food.
- Calcium content: Tofu is additionally known to be a rich source of calcium. However, it neglects to beat paneer in this specific situation. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 200 grams of calcium, while tofu contains 130 milligrams of calcium, thereby making paneer more valuable to gain solid bones and teeth.
- Press content: Tofu is rich in iron, while paneer has less iron. Iron is basic to keep up the blood hemoglobin levels and tofu can be incorporated into the eating routine by somebody who experiences paleness.
Which is more beneficial?
With regards to the healthful data of both tofu and paneer, it appears that paneer can be substituted with tofu for somebody on a weight reduction routine. Maintaining distance from paneer totally would not be possible due to its other medical advantages like high protein and calcium content. Utilization of paneer with some restraint is better over totally disregarding it. Diabetics could change to tofu from paneer because of the starch content, although consulting a specialist before doing this is important. After comparing tofu and paneer, it is evident that those who do not look forward to losing weight and want to live a vegan life can go ahead and opt for tofu. However, paneer is a much healthier choice.