Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Taruna JainYour feedback matters!
Age 21 I have short temper mind. My words of talking is hurting so many people near by me. I am a very lazy fellow. I want to overcome that problem please suggest me how to overcome.
Avoid bathing in hot water.
Apply a moisturizer after bath and again at night.
Use a Mild Soap.
Sir I am addicted to masturbation from 4 years. My face glow and beauty is fading day by day .plz give me any suggestion what I should do.
My younger brother (15 years) has pimples on his face. They look very scary these are most all over the nose. What to do any recommendations for it.
Hi Dr. Iam 32 years lady. On between my mouth and my nose place is very blackly appeared. What is reason and give me a solution to clear that mark. And also my skin is dry in the winter season.
I am 26 year old man and I started masturbating when I was 12 year old, it became my habit. Now I am 26 year old and have a fiance with whom I am supposed to marry soon. I have tried many times to insert into her but I ejaculate in less than a minute. Its three four months I have not masturbated but since last four days I masturbated once a day. I have started eating Dabur Shilajit Gold and muscle revitalise, I also take Triphala Churn before going to bed. Eat chickpea with raisins and almond too as home remedy. I don't see any difference. I look forward to here your precious help in this regards.
My age is now 21 year and I have caused with tonsils problem last year and doctor remove both by operation. But now I am seeing red spot on my internal throat surface. So what to do? I used tobacco many times but now left it.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.