Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 42 years old i am not able to do sex for long time, had operation of hydrosele and hernia last 5 yrs back please advice.
Hi doctor. I got married on 5 Dec before marriage I had my periods on 23 nov n yet I didn't get my periods. I consulted vid doctor she told me dt um suffering from pcod. Um very tensed due to this pblm I wanna get pregnant suggest me how should I do en most important thing z my husband is on training he comes at home once in a month. Is it major pblm?
Her periods had finished on 28/6/16 and aftr 3 days We had an unprotected sex on 31/6/16 and within 48 hours I had given her an I pill then we again had unprotected sex on 4/7/16 after that we again had unprotected sex on 9/7/16. And on 10/7/16 she was having a bleeding along with some white discharge the bleeding is very light and it had not stopped till yet we had done urine sex on 13/7/16 it came negative is there is chances of pregnancy ?please suggest me.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many.
- Skin looks like it is burned.
-Most (or all) of the skin on the body turns bright red.
-Body cannot maintain its normal temperature of 98.6° F.
- Person gets very hot or very cold.
-Heart beats too fast.
If it looks like a person has erythrodermic psoriasis, get the person to a hospital right away its very emergency. The person’s life may be in danger
I hav an eye problem. Minus power. -5.5. My visibility is low. What should I do? Can I go for laser surgery? Is it helpful? Can it may create any health problem? I can not attain any central govt exam becoz of my eye problem. please suggest.
I am 34 old lady. My hight is 5'3 inches my weight is 74 kg. I am tyroid patient. How to release my weight.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.