Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun SinghYour feedback matters!
I have painful keloid in two places of my body and it is growing in size. Is it a problem to be more worried , kindly suggest.
Can we apply Zandu Balm on scalp? My aunt used to do that when she gets headache. Is this practice ok? Or will that cause any hair loss/damage. Thanks all.
I am loosing my hair. And I have dried many thing but it was of no use please help how to stop the hair fall.
My age is 21 and I got plenty of grey hair I want to stop that grey hair and turn dem into black naturally.
What are the main reason of pimples how we can privent them what we shod nt two eat while we are efficeated with pimples.
I am 18 years old and my weight is 44 kgs. I have 15 grey hairs and even increasing now and then. Hair are half white from the root but converts to black later and dry scalp. Despite of applying amla oil for 6 months and I have also been using reetha shikakayi for washing them this problem has continued. I have started taking patanjali treatment from 1 week but this worries me a lot. What could be the reason? what should I do?
I am suffering from back acne for a very long time (10) years. Plzz tell me a solution to treat the back acne.
Hello I am 24. Years old my face had lot of black marks how to make them removed from face clear. Give some natural tips to remove those black marks.
I have black spots on my face like pimples. I have used many creams to remove but no use. So what to do now plzz urgently tell me?
Hello sir, I am 19 year old Actually sir I have face problem. My face cheeks going inside in my face. Sir tell me the solution of this problem. Sir please because am very irritating of this problem.
I am 18 years old male. I have scarce in my mouth and also fall my hair maximum time. How to free from it?
I am loosing hair quickly. I had dandruff in my head after had my head bath it removes and again comes next day and I doesn't control my dandruff. Will you please advice me any treatment?
My age is 27 . My hairs are gradually turning white, I do not know the reason behind it and how can I get rid of it?
I am 20 years old boy and I am facing pimple problem from last 3 years. Can you suggest me the best treatment for it. Please reply as soon as possible.
I am 29 years old woman and got under eye dark circle. I take 7 hours sleep at night so lack of sleep shouldn' t be a reason for that, but darkness is very prominent. please help.
I have hair fall and dandruff problem. I am losing lot of my hair. I lost my hair on the two sides of the forehead. I am worried of getting the bald head. Please help me to reduce the hair fall.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.