Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun SinghYour feedback matters!
Everyday I used to loss my hair a lot. Hair fall in a large percentage is taking place. I'm feeling shame in front of my friends and family members. What should I do for preventing it.
I am 69 years male - I am suffering from irritating skin problem for the last two months - I have used'itch guard' but no relief is there - I have not taken any oral medicine - please recommend accordingly.
My lips are so much black so I want some suggestion to make them little pink there are blackness on it so tell me how to remove it.
My skin is getting immediately dark when ever I am facing the sun. When I escape from the sun then its going normal.
Hi I am 38 years old male suffering from severe itching and scaled dry skin on hands and elbows from almost 10 years. Skin Dr. Says its psoriasis. Is there sone homeopathic cure for it? symptoms are severe dry scaly skin with intolerable itching especially immediate after waking from bed after sleep and after if I take spicy sauce, pickle or some warm foods. Itching is so severe that I feel I should cut my fingers to get rid of it. Cold water soothes the skin. Skin on my hands look very ugly with dry scaly patches also on palm. My friends avoid to shake hands with me. Kindly suggest some homeopathic medicine also some local good cream to avoid dryness, severe itching and scaling.
I am 21 years old. I am having hair fall with root cause n reaction to in my head full dryness along with dandruff. And this is directly affecting my face.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I use scar Removal cream for 6 month but didn't see any changes, what should I do?
I am 21 years female. Am suffering from lot of hair fall. Am not a hiroid patient, please suggest me what to do for hairfall and to grow long hair.
My son is 18 years old. He has acne problem on his face (big pimples, boils and also in scalp. Please advise me.
I wants glow on my face by naturally, bcoz my skin is so dry, I lost glow on my face. Please suggest me.
Hi doctor I am 17 year boy and I have pimple and their black darkspot from 1year. I have lost my all hopes. Doctor please solve my problem and suggest me some medicine
I am 25 years old, due to weight loss or any reason. I have a stretch marks problem on my tummy part back, part hands, shoulders and all. I am not married, so is there any solution?
I have a loss of hair and my hair was fully dandruff and please suggests to any tips or treatment sir.
Hair loss has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self-esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss has long-term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside which prevents them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with the body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of the mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall.
1. Dietary modifications - It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea, and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts, and milk.
2. Yoga and meditation - Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
3. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil - Bhringaraja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.