Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tara S Shah
Submit a review for Dr. Tara S ShahYour feedback matters!
Japanese encephalitis is a type of viral brain infection that's spread through mosquito bites. It's most common in rural areas throughout South East Asia, the Pacific islands and the Far East, but is very rare in travellers?
I am continuously having stomach ache from past few days. Wat should I do to treat it? N I am under weight too so I often get caught to diseases.
Lupus is an autoimmune system disease in which the body's immune system gets hyperactive and attacks the normal and healthy tissue. It is a chronic illness. Individuals with lupus may encounter episodes of a flare up when symptoms show up, and episodes of remission when the side effects are under control. During a lupus flare up one may experience side effects such as weariness, exhaustion, weight reduction, fever, and iron deficiency. Flares and remissions can happen at any time, all of a sudden.
Some of the cautioning signs of a flare are as follows:
- Weakness and fatigue
- High fever
- Increased pain
- Development of a rash or worsening of one
- Disturbed stomach
- A migraine or wooziness
Some of the ways through which one can reduce lupus flare-ups are as follows
- Figure out how to perceive the signs of a flare up and talk to your specialist regarding them.
- Keep up your physical well-being. Make sure to visit your specialist frequently, regardless of the fact that you are feeling fine. Plan customary dental, eye, and gynecological exams.
- Get enough rest. Be adaptable with your timetable of day-by-day exercises.
- Attempt to limit your anxiety and stress. Since this might be difficult to do now and again, think about creating a method of managing stress. Build up an emotionally supportive network that includes your family, companions, medicinal or nursing experts, group associations, and care groups.
- Participate in an activity or a project to help you keep up physical wellness and decrease stress.
- Have a solid and healthy eating routine.
- Limit your exposure to the sun and different sources of bright light, for example, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
- Notify your specialist immediately regarding any damage, ailment, or infection in case you do not feel well.
- Delay elective surgery (dental surgery and teeth pulling) until your lupus is under control or going away.
- Lupus may bring about issues for a pregnant woman and her child. Thus, women with lupus need to be careful while planning any pregnancy. Try not to quit using conception prevention until you have talked about the likelihood of pregnancy with your specialist and he or she has verified that you are perfectly healthy to get pregnant.
- Talk to your specialist before you quit taking any recommended medicines.
- Check with your specialist or attendant before taking any over-the-counter prescriptions.
- Be cautious while attempting any over-the-counter medications for your skin or scalp. In case there is any redness, rash, raised areas, itching or irritation, do not use the medicine.
- Know that specific physician recommended medications might trigger a flare. up Likewise, tell your lupus specialist or doctor if any new prescriptions have been recommended for you.
- Make sure to check with your lupus specialist before accepting any vaccination. Routine injections, including those for season's flu virus and pneumonia, are an essential piece of keeping up your well-being, and you need to get them if your specialist confirms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem,
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!