Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TaraYour feedback matters!
If I am of 18 years height 5'6 and my weight is 75 So how can I loose my weight really? Is this weight normal? Please do tell me how to loose weight and be an active person so as to enjoy my life to full extent.
Im 24 year old student. Im physically slim but I have belly fat to much. My weight is 64Kg. Please suggest me, How can I reduce belly fat and maintained body.
I am 24 years and have gone very weak after a month of viral fever. My stamina has gone down a lot. I am a basketball player and I get tired quite soon while playing. What should I do to improve my condition?
Hi I've got a baby (daughter) through IVF I hope babies through IVF r safe n will remain healthy just like normal babies There is no added risk in IVF babies Give me positive reply.
Sir! good morning I have hair problem so wat we to do sir?Please tell me the details of the solutions I am getting fear because of the so much hair falling.
I am 26 years old. I am masturbating since last 10 years. I think I have a problem of premature ejaculation because I got ejaculation within seconds while masturbating. please tell me is it premature ejaculation?
I have been suffering from the symptoms of anxiety ie. Frequent heart palpitations, slight pain in left chest. Medication is making me feel more panic and terribly drowsy. What shall I do now? How shall come out this panic attacks of anxiety without pills?
My penis is not tempered at night. I am a cough syrup addict for past 7 years now a days I take 1 or 2 bottles per week byt before 2 months I drink 6 to 8 bottles per day how can I get out from this habit.
My age is just 18 years but I am suffering from severe eye sight with 5+ I am wearing a big spectacles. I also frequently suffer from burning sensation in eyes due to which I can not concentrate on my studies. Please advice me what to do.
I have open pores on my face which looks very absurd .some Dr. suggested me laser treatment for that .but m scared for that .can you suggest me some cream or any other treatment.
My name is girish, my age is 22, I have acidity problem, my friend name is pravin his also have same problem,
I am not feeling well for past 1 month. I visited a doctor but he is also not sure about what problem I am facing these days. So I thought it is dengue. So I visited doctor again I he told me to wait for the report.
I am 37years male from Chennai my problem is personal skin Itching like ringworm between my legs for past six months I use zole f ointment no result please help me out.
I am a girl of 23 years old. I'm good at lying and backache. Kale I am taking the drug, but it does no good. Now what do I do?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.