Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TanwarYour feedback matters!
Sir I had pain in mailed right side lower abdominal and suffering from itching and rashes coming again and again and back side below right side shoulder pain is there past 8 month doctor told me its lever cysts problem kindly give the solution.
Burning sensation in both foot. I think it may be diabetes. I have not yet checked my blood sugar level. Is it normal? Or I should check up? Any advice.
I am 27 years male. From last six month I am experiencing slight chest pain suddenly It comes and goes. It mainly come on the right side or on center of the chest. Kindly suggest what might be the reason.
Pain in neck for past five years. Lack of energy and lack of interest in day to day activities. Kisi bhi kaam me mann nahi lagta.
Doctor. Today while playing kabaddi I go hurt right above my eyes on the eyebrows area. It has a little bit swelling. Can I apply iodex or relief spray on it. I am much worried about my eyes as the cream my hurt my eyes.
Have you failed to perform in bed?
Though a single failure is nothing to worry about, repeated failure is surely a cause of concern. If you find it difficult to get a rock solid erection, its time to look for the cause of your problem.
A lot of ED cases stem from lifestyle issues. Lack of exercise, excess body weight and fat, stress, depression, certain medicines and diseases like diabetes, cardiac condition, multiple sclerosis etc. can lead to erectile dysfunction in men.
Listed below are some of the best and proven ways to help you get a rock solid and instant erection every time you get intimate with your woman:
1. Lose Belly Fat
Most men over 30 get a belly bulge. Trust me, this is not good for your overall or sexual health. It's a clear sign of low testosterone in your body. Testosterone is the sex hormone that not only regulates your libido but also affects rigidity of erections. A drop in testosterone impairs your ability to get a rock solid erection.
Thus, you must try to get rid of excess belly fat. Regular exercise is one of the best ways to achieve a trimmed midsection. You need not have a six pack but you must also not have a protruding belly.
2. Take Care of Your Diet
- What you eat is extremely important. You must limit intake of carbs and fats if you want to enjoy better sexual health. It's important to keep in mind that it is excess sugar that gets stored as fat in the body and this excess fat clogs your arteries resulting in poor blood flow to the penis.
- Thus, you must limit intake of foods like potatoes that are rich in simple sugars. At the same time, you must increase intake of foods that are rich in proteins and minerals like zinc and magnesium. Proteins are important for enhancing testosterone in your body.
- It's a proven fact that foods rich in zinc and magnesium also boost testosterone. It's hardly surprising that oysters have long been considered the best love food. They are rich in zinc and surge your testosterone levels.
- Another important tip is to cut down on cigarettes and alcohol, both of which can cause a lot of damage to your sexual health.
3. Bring Down the Stress Quotient
Chronic stress is one of the major factors affecting libido and sexual potency in men. Stress, whether it relates to your professional or personal life can play havoc with your testosterone levels. By bringing down your testosterone and increasing cortisol or the stress hormone, stress can lead to weak or soft erection that can make you a failure in bed.
Managing stress is important and is possible through techniques like yoga, meditation, tai chi etc. Laughter therapy is another effective technique that can help reduce stress in life. Something as simple as watching a comedy film can help bring down stress. A lot of people can reduce stress through prayer and meditation.
4. Try Natural Male Enhancement Pills
- One of the best and most effective ways to regain your sexual potency is with the help of natural or herbal male enhancement pills. Such pills have changed dramatically over the past few years and some of the best ones now contain clinically proven ingredients that can help you perform like a stud in bed.
- Though such pills work slowly in your body to boost your sexual potency, they are safe and free of harmful side effects. This is what makes them a better alternative to prescription drugs.
- Such pills can also help improve your staying power so that you and your partner can enjoy longer lasting sex. Yet another advantage is that such pills can also help boost your semen production and sperm count. Thus, they can be a great help in improving your fertility.
Am very thin to look. I do not know the reason please give suggestions for become fat I have a habit of self masturbation its this any problem for my body.
My son aged 13 years, an epilectic and autistic patient. My question is doctor prescribed addwize tablet to reduce autism for 3 and half years, is this appropriate to take this medicine for that long period ? Please suggest me to take addwize tablet for long time appropriate or not?
I am 45 years women and have headache last 3 years I haven't got any relief. What should I do now? Please any solution help me doctor?
Breathing is life, without breathig, there is no life. Who knows this better than an asthmatic or someone with breathing problems like wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath 24/7? If you have breathing problems, read on about possible causes and treatments for them
- There can be a number of causes of breathing problems. They can happen due to colds, acute sinusitis or inflammation of sinuses. This usually subsides in a week or two with the inflammation going down and the sinuses draining out.
- But if you are still experiencing breathing problems, you could be in more dangerous territory.
- Breathing difficulties can happen in a case of asthma, allergies, and infections of the lungs, bronchitis and even heart problems especially if you feel a shortness of breath during exertion. These can all be long-term problems that need proper management.
Chronic issues that cause breathing problems, especially asthma and allergies have a number of symptoms like
- Nasal and chest congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Laboured and/or shallow breathing.
A number of virus and allergens like pollen reach the lungs via the nasal passage. Any inflammation in the nasal passage due to an allergy is a major cause for concern because the number one trigger for asthma is allergies. If left undiagnosed and untreated, these can make life hell for you.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD, which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis, also causes breathing problems. Breathing issues can also stem from other serious diseases like lung cancer, tuberculosis, and pneumonia. Most of these can be diagnosed by a specialist.
How are breathing problems treated?
- Breathing problems caused due to asthma and allergies are usually treated by avoiding allergy triggers like air pollutants, pollen, dog hair, dust, mites or dander.
- Wearing masks, avoiding peak traffic, staying indoors during low air quality days, all make a significant difference to allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Medications are another way to treat breathing problems due to asthma and allergies. Allergy drugs such as antihistamines and decongestants can make it easy to breathe for some.
- Inhaled steroids are also given to people with chronic allergies and sinusitis for reducing inflammation in the airways. Allergy shots to reduce sensitivity to allergens are another option.
- Asthma is treated with inhaled or oral drugs that help open nasal airways and reduce inflammation. These cut down on breathing difficulties because the airways are cleared of excess mucus and inflammation.
- If you have more serious issues like cancers, heart disease and lung diseases, the medication will vary according to your diagnosis. Your specialist will diagnose the problem first and set you on a proper course of medication.
The last piece of advice before we go, don’t ignore breathing difficulties especially if they persist beyond 2-3 weeks, get yourself a doctor’s appointment.