Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Dear sirs/madam, My daughter is studying fifth standard at a residential school. Nowadays we get complaints from the school frequently that she is steeling other students things, telling lies for each and every thing and not giving respect to senior students. And the school management reported us about the above problems and told taht if she continues the same then we will send her back. I don't know how handle and how to correct her. I here bu humbly request your good self to give one solution for the above problem. Please do the need full. Thanking you.
Ma child is a downsydrome baby of 1 years 5mnth. He started walk frm 1 yr 3mnth. He talks in his language something n all. He plays nicely. He comes to us when we call. Can I know that my child is like a normal child? Can he study in a normal school? Can he be like other children?
I become mother of 6 months baby. But still m suffering from breast pain. As I dont have sufficient milk for the child during breast feeding. Pls suggest me something effective?
My baby born on 27th July, today is the 6th day, still baby is in nicu, the baby breath supported by ventilator. First three days was in machine support. Then they have reduced now 50%. I'm confused totally. My baby weight is 2 kg. 33 weeks completed. I don't know when will my baby come to my hand? My breast milk production also started. The baby was taken by cesarian. Kindly give the solution for my problem.
My child is not constipated. His stool come out 4 to 5 times regularly in a day. We are worried about this. After getting report doctor said there is no blood in his stool but we saw little drops of blood in his every stool. If this is not blood, then what is this red drops which looks as same as blood.
My daughter is 5 years old and constantly suffers from stomach pain and indigestion. We also have taken sonography report which came normal. Her immunity is also very low and falls sick very often. We are also doing homeopathy for her. Please advice.
My daughter is 13 years old and got matured this year in June. But still bed wetting habit has not gone from her. Any remedy for controlling bed wetting at this age for her.
I am having so much of angry and un control my self ,my head is heating that time, I having 2 years baby.
Hi Doctor, My baby is a 2 months old she is crying at night time only at morn she will active and sleep well also . At night time only she was crying continues and my family Dr. given pedicloryl syrup I've doubt sir that's syrup use daily it's give any side effects sir, we can use or not? I'm worry about it sir please reply my ans.
Hi my wife delivered a girl baby at 28th week, baby is admitted in NIC but doctors are telling baby will be alive for 2,3 days only but I do not know wt to do, can I save my baby.
Hi Dr, accidentally I gave xylometazoline hydrochloride n sorbitol nasal spray prally to my daughter who is just 8 month old. Is it harmful?
He is 17 month old baby boy having very small pimple like spots all over the neck and what is the reason and what is the treatment for this and now it is spreading all over the stomach. There is no itching.
My son is not having food properly nowadays. Do not know what to do. I am giving his favourite food. Then also he is not having. Some times i am getting more irritating. Beating him. Do not know how to make him to eat. Help me.
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being.