Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Tanshuk L.Gada

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Tanshuk L.Gada General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Tanshuk L.Gada
Dr. Tanshuk L.Gada is one of the best General Physicians in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can visit him at Dr.Tanshuk L.Gada Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Tanshuk L.Gada and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr.Tanshuk L.Gada Clinic

Kaiya Bldg,Shop No.6A,Rani Sati Marg,Landmark;Near Union Bank of India, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Tanshuk L.Gada

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

How to reduce fat and control the headache, How to improve the hight How to clear face pipals..

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache follow advises given below: You can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4.We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician/me for further management.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My age is 23 n I want to increase my penis size my penis size is 4.5 n I wnt to make it big n think is tr any oil or medicine to make it big so I can be very long on bad.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, lybtate user, Avoid to be hypothetical, yours is sufficient long penis need nothing to increase its length. Tk, care.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to increase testosterone level in my body. Any food supplement to increase zinc intake.

M.D. (Ayurveda )
Ayurveda, Patiala
Take gokshura power, kaunch beej powder in equal amount, mix them well and take this mixture, 1 tsf in a glass of warm milk, twice a day, after meals. Avoid spicy food, excess tea, coffee, soft drinks in your routine. Continue the regime for 2 months. Include dates in your routine, 5 to 6 dates daily will be enough. Good luck.
1 person found this helpful

My father age is 57. All medical reports ok. He gets headache and sometimes behos (unconscious). Also say some times pain in neck. I think its due to tension. What you think. Any exercises or anything you suggest?

General Physician, Cuttack
If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to stress, strain,depression,agitation, Hypertension or migraine. 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, take adequate sleep for 7-8 hours daily 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache 7.consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 4 years 10 month old. He is a late talker, he still does not speaks clearly. He can make 3 to 5 word sentence. Few of his words could be understood by others. He did not had any Developmental delay other than speech. He can write well can recite rhymes but words are not very clear. Pls let me know why is there delay in language and how to go about it? (He is physically very active)

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Possible causes. A delay in Speech skills can happen for many reasons, including: Problems with a child’s tongue or the roof of his mouth, which makes it hard to form sounds and words Hearing loss. Kids who’ve had a lot of ear infections can have hearing problems. A learning disability A developmental disorder, such as cerebral palsy or autism spectrum disorder What you can do. If you think your child has a problem with his speech or language, let his doctor know right away. The doctor will need to test his hearing. She’ll probably also suggest that your child see a professional who can diagnose and treat these delays, called a speech-language pathologist or speech therapist. This specialist will study how your child expresses himself, including: What he understands What he can say Other ways he tries to get his thoughts across, such as gestures or nodding If your child does have a delay, he might need speech therapy. A therapist can work with him on how to pronounce words and sounds, and strengthen the muscles in his face and mouth. You can also work with your child on speech and language:
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey folks ; I am 27 year old girl. And my question is that my boyfriend insist me for anal sex and oral sex. Due to which some time his sperm I take on my mouth. Although he is doing natural sex very well. Please. Tell. Me this anal. Sex and. Oral sex s dangerous and how should I take protection?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Anal sex can expose its participants to two principal dangers: infections due to the high number of infectious microorganisms not found elsewhere on the body, and physical damage to the anus and rectum due to their fragility. Risk of injury to the woman is significantly higher because of the durability of the vaginal tissues compared to the anal tissues. Cunnilingus or oral sex is safe kind of sex as compared to vaginal or anal sex.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doc my baby is of five month old. From yesterday morning he is doing tight poop with lil blood sum times. What shud I do is this constipation?

General Surgeon, Panipat
Ms. lybrate-user. It is a common problem among the kids you can simply insert a Glycerine suppository for child available in market. Do it 1-2 times a week Problem will over.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi what is the use of multi vitamin tabs and complex? Every one can use it regularly? Please tel me the solution.

M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management , Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics , B.Sc.Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
You can take multivitamin tablets regularly for 15 days after that you should discontinue using it for next 15 days otherwise it may lead to hypervitaminosis. Better to take raw fruit and vegetables daily to get enough vitamin and minerals.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

M suffering from severe snoring Even in light sleep sometimes i awake due to my own sounds. What shoud i do?

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Get an ENT consultation done to find out any local cause for snoring like enlarged tonsil, adenoids and bulky tongue.Now a days there are many treatment modalities for snoring.Weight reduction will help u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Do body fats affect size of penis? Can any medicines increase the size and girth of penis.

General Physician, Delhi
Yes body fats affects erection and may decrease size of penis. Unfortunately, for men who desire to increase their size of penis, the penis size is determined by genetics; therefore, no foods can accomplish making it bigger. However, there are some foods that can help accelerate your training for penis. If you combine a specific diet plan together with your exercises for penis, you can get the result you want quickly. Some foods called vasodialators may help you a lot in their training process; however, they can increase blood flow to your penis. Some examples of these foods are milk, eggs, liver, tuna, salmon, and vegetables like tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, and sweet potatoes. If you want to increase the size of your penis and improve the health of your masculinity without side effects and pain, you can try these foods in your diet plan: ginkgo biloba, dark chocolate, ginger, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

There were redspot (causing itching) on thigh near penis. I took fluconazole150mg and clotrimazole ointment. Itching and spots were removed. I thought It was cured, but nw slight itching n lighter spot is being observed again and nearby area where spot dried n appearing black are now creating intense itching. So what should I do? Should I take the tablets again?

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The best ayurveda herb for your case is natural home remedy using cinnamon and honey: 1. Take 2 tsp cinnamon powder 2. Add 2 tsp honey 3. Mix well 4. Apply on the affected area 5. Leave it for 10-15 min 6. Wash off with water 7. Do this 3 times a day this remindy will be helpful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, mam I am 21 year old and I belongs to a farmer family. I want to tell you that when I work hard I got swelling in my right side testis and my penis shrink like a baby sir pls tell me how can I cure from it. I am very nervous about it and now I have got married also.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have swelling in your right testicle this could be due to infection. I advise you to do testicular scan & tell me the report for better guidance.
26 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If he have sexual problem he leaked in just 20 sec and small penis not developed properly what he should do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Sexologist, Pune
its premature ejaculation with low stamina, take proper medications for complete relife... best luck.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an old case of heart attack. I was then a chain smoker. Am now on glycomet gp3/850, prlomet r 25, clopilet 75, istavel 100, rozavel f 10 since 3 years. Sir, do I need these drugs for so long. I have stopped smoking since2004. I think am loosing weight, and at tines I get a jerk in my nerves. Can you give your opinion ?

MD - Internal Medicine
General Physician, Bangalore
Hi thanks for posting your query. Well yes you need to continue all these medications lifelong. But there are combination medications like ecospirin gold ( can be used as replacement for clopilet+rozavel f ). Prolomet is an blood pressure medicine which can be reduced only if your blood pressure is under good control. Jerk in nerves indicate neuropathy-- means nerve damage. It is a complication of diabetes. I would recommend you to get nerve conduction study of your legs and revert back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am Aman and I am in a insurance sector. I am married. I have masturbates problem I always found my self in sex only desiring sex. I left drinking 5 years ago pure vegetarian person. please advice medicine or some remedies.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please stop masturbation totally it is not good for health it will leave your partner unsatisfied take cap stresscom by dabur 1 1 musali pak by patanjali 2 tsf twice a day with milk all for 3 months minimum.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 37 years old suffering from irritable bowel syndrome constipation type. Kindly suggest for herbal medicine.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi make a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, long pepper, black pepper, and black salt in equal quantities. Have 1 teaspoon of this mixture at bedtime with lukewarm water and 2 to 3 teaspoons of psyllium husk. Take pranacharya virechan churna or triphala churna 1 tsf in warm water before sleep at night.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I control my diabetics? I use to go for a daily walk but my diabetics is not under control why?

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
You can control diabetes by following a proper balanced diet chart. You need to have more of whole grain fibrous food rather than refined food product. Eat at regular time interval. Do exercise regularly. Avoid taking sweet products. Eat fruits, vegetables in liberal amount.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed