Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tanna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TannaYour feedback matters!
I have pain from 3 months in my some fingers , wrist & lower part of both legs I test thyroid , uric acid, anti CCP, blood test only thyroid diagnose 7.2. Doctor prescribe me thyrox 25 mg .I take this medicine from 2 months but no relief. Now a very famous vaid in Ajmer told me that your body have very low calcium & refuse to take English calcium tablet. Pls advice me.
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3
I have hypothriod last 2 yrs. My first tsh is 20, then 14, then 6, then 8. I asked my doc he said ups and down are normal and not increase the power of tablet I did this. I take thyronorm 50 first six months but no relief so my doc increase its power. Now I take 62.5 mg thyronorm. My recent tsh is 23.82 which is more than my first tsh. I am so scared now. Pls suggest me what to do I am 29 years unmarried girl Guide me.
Normal and living life in routine condition with average diet. Faced slight sugar high last year. Now its ok.
I am male of 53 yrs and dont have bp or diabities. Since last 15-20 days there is a swelling of size of one rupee coin on the top portion of my belly button. It pains if pressed mildly else there is no pain. I have tried to reduce my breakfast, lunch and dinner intake but it has no impact. What can be the cause of such swelling and please suggest some remedy.
My sugar is high after breakfast. But I take insulin 15 & tablet glymipride 1 mg before breakfast and after 1 gram glycomet table thereafter pp sugar is 300 and above. Sir how bring my sugar control.
How to increase haemoglobin and I am having uncontrolled diabetes mellitus. How to control it by medication.
I am taking tipride 2 for diabetes, i am going to change to generic tablets, contents of both or same, but rate are different its good, no side effects in generic.
My fathers age is 53 sometimes his back side is start pain and it surrounded to chest. It occurs in day to day life and when he is work hard chest is vibrate All check up should be done like ultrasound, xray, sugar, blood test, ecg, but report is normal what is the reason behind it.
My husband rbs was 400 today morning. He is not diabetic .last night He had heavy dinner nd breakfast fast he checked rbs. Is he diabetic? Am so worried. How can I confirm this?
I am 52 years old male and have diabetes last 3 years. I am taking gemer-2, bd, my sugar label is fasting 145 and pp 255. Kindly suggest other medicines
Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility