Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tanjai KapoorYour feedback matters!
I have a constipation problem. I take too much time while going for toilet. Even then my stomach doesn't get cleared. It still keeps blabbering and I have a regular feeling that I have to go to washroom. I sit for an hour in the bathroom but it still doesn't clear everything. My diet is also normal not hanky panky. Kindly advise.
Sir am just 18year old and my hafl of head hair has lose. Its become half bald head. How can I grow hairs from bald hade.
I am 6 months pregnant, while I sleep in the right side I feel pain in the space between stomach and breast? What could it be?
I am felling very tired and having sleepy eyes. How can I basically get rid of sleepiness and sleepy eyes.
Why my face is too oily at the age of 39? Is this normal at this age or is there any hormonal problem?
I am 63 years old and suffering from osteoarthritis since last 6 months in spite of medication and steroid injection and physiotherapy such as wax ultra ift quadriceps no relief knee pain cracking and stiffness continues pl suggest.
I am 32 year and I was suffering from kidney stone of 1.5mm and I was operated for the same in the month of jan 2014 by sock of laser on part of kidney where stone was they, after this treatment after one month Dr. Made stenography to check where still stone is presence in kidney, that time they found that broken in small parts they told me that it fall but till date I m getting pain at right side of kidney where stone was they so doctor please advice any medicine which I can take because at movement I am working in oman thank you.
Hi. I go for a morning walk at 5.30 and come at 6.00 thn I take homemade protien shake at 6.15 and after 15 min at 6.30 I start doing some Arabic zumba yoga for 1 hour. After 2 hr I take my breakfast. Its okay for weight loss for taking protien shake before workout.
I am 29 year old and I m having a hair fall problem and my hairs are getting white. What should I do.
Dear sir I am diabetic last two years my gf 179 or pp 270. I am taking medicine glyciphage G-1. Please suggest to how control over this. Thanks a lot Raj.
My tooth are getting decayed. Recently I did root canal for one of my tooth. Now another one is decaying. Kindly provide any tips to make teeth healthy & avoid decaying. Right now I am using patanjali tooth paste I think it is safe.
In 26 year old male and I keep getting a click-noise from my right knee followed by a sharp pain whenever I fold my knee.
Disorders be it physical or psychological can affect anyone, irrespective of thier age. However, there are certain issues, which can dampen you relation with your partner and can negetively impact your relationship. Premature ejaculation (PE), also referred to as rapid ejaculation, is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (>60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE.
Types of premature ejaculation:
Premature ejaculation can be Acquired (recent) or Chronic (lifelong).
- Acquired PE: Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed the problem.
- Chronic PE: In chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post puberty).
How to diagnose PE:
The specific criteria for premature (early) ejaculation are as follows:
- In almost 75-100% sexual activity, the experience of ejaculation occurring during sexual intercourse within 1 minute after vaginal penetration and before the individual wishes it.
- The problem has persisted for at least 6 months and is a cause of mental stress to the person.
- The dysfunction cannot be better explained by any other nonsexual mental disorder, any medical disease, the effects of a drug or medication, etc.
Severity of PE:
The severity of premature (early) ejaculation is broadly defined as follows:
- Mild: Occurring within approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute of vaginal penetration.
- Moderate: Occurring within approximately 15-30 seconds of vaginal penetration.
- Severe: Occurring even before sexual activity, at the start of sexual activity, or within approximately 15 seconds of vaginal penetration. In such cases, conception will not be possible unless artificial insemination is used.
Most people have felt depressed in their lives some time or the other. Depression can be a natural reaction to failure, injured self-esteem or loss but when the severity of the condition increases it is diagnosed as 'clinical' or 'major'. Subtle signs of depression usually go unnoticed because it is difficult to determine whether it is a phase or a chronic condition. It is important to recognize the symptoms of depression and get help at the earliest.
Some major symptoms are consistent sadness, feeling hopeless, thoughts of suicide, uninterested in life, low on energy, a persistent physical trauma that does not respond to medications.
There are efficient homeopathic medicines that can work to reduce the illness, especially if treated in the early stages. Homeopathy is a reliable path to follow because it does not have any side effects, unlike antidepressants that tend to numb people. Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression.
- Arsenicum album - This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
- Natrum muriaticum - This homeopathic treatment is useful for mild depression or for people suffering extreme bereavement due to loss or a sudden shock.
- Sepia - This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from postpartum depression (sadness or emotional confliction after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!