Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tamara ZweckYour feedback matters!
I got the fridge shoulder. From last 1.5years I contact many doctors and always physio but I didn't get cure. So please give any solution.
Hi doctors, hope I get best reply from all of you. I'm 31 years old now and i'm suffering from stiffness posture problem since long years due to this problem my self confidence is lost almost I tried everything like kerala ayurvedic massage, consults ortho Dr. they suggest me blood test x-ray and also MRI only mild disc degeneration inMRI Report and blood test are all negative nothing in that. Im struggling to live my life because people surround me ignore me even though I have talent because of this stiffness and bad posture kindly do needful.
My cbc test shows higher wbc (11.10) LYM (12.5%) low MCV (72) low MCH (24.2) feeling of weakness, backpain, irregular heart beat are symptoms. please suggest me reason and solutions for the problem.
My aunty is suffering from back pain from 2 to 3 months. Due to pain she unable to change her sleeping position during night. She is 33 years old.
Iam 32years male. I have severe back pain. I drive a bike 5okms per day. How to reduce my back pain.
Hi for past 10 months I got nervous pain in hands and feet (pinching sensation) and muscles tension also at night time heavy and I getting suddenly lump nodes in through or neck some times my body feel irritating what kind of blood test should take what a exact reason this problem is facing after marriage only before marriage I won't get this kind of problems what a reason.
M I'll I need us help please help me I'm sifting fro back pain nd I need us help I take so many medicines but they ent help me and yeah I go too many doctors but they dnt help me I hope you will that will b ua most kindness upon me help me as soon as possible.
I am suffering from muscle pain. What is the main reason for this? What are the remedies for removing the muscle pain. If I am running long distance this affect is much more. Please give an advice doctor.
Mere kamar aur kandhe my dard ha aur gad ka problem ha nd uric acid jayada ha. Iske liya mujhe konsi medicine leni chaiya. Thanks.
When I was sleeping my left shoulder heavy pain. When I was back side my hand pain come I can't take my hand back side.
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
Other contributing factors to injury include lack of strength which can be treated by a Pain Management Specialist using non-surgical methods.