Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tamanna SinghaiYour feedback matters!
I m giving her to unwanted 72 to avoid pregnancy on last month till she has no periods and she isn't pregnant m worried so what can I do please give the answer thanks.
Had sex on 25th Feb night. Use pull out method. Had pain after sex all day. But main concern is, found spot on panty on 1st march. And periods due date is on 7th march what are the possibilities of getting pregnant. Was that spot is due to some injury aur it's a sign of pregnancy. Last period was on 7th feb.
I have done sex with my girlfriend. She said I am virgin but when we do sex she did not bleed. So its possible if she is virgin and did not bleed? I think every virgin girl get bleed too much while she doing sex first time. So please tell me I am right or wrong? And why?
Dear sir, my question is my wife suffer from stomach pain during maturation cycle more than normally MC. (from 4 months)
I am 47 yrs male suffering from chlamydia since 8months, symptoms where burning while urinating, had azithral 250mg courses done properly under md (skin vd) physician supervision several times, had done urine routine and culture test, rourine test normal culture showed e coli, having report suspect culture done again from another lab showdetails normal, Dr. Firm on chlamydia. Now burning during urinating symptoms totally have gone, but now inflammation and burning sensation in feet and outer anal area, discomfort in lower abdomen and sides developed since last 2 months, Dr. Suspected of low grade prostatitis and again continued azithral for 8 days, later inflammation burning in feet and anal area, abdominal and side pains stopped, but now after 1 month only inflammation burning sensation in feet and outer anal area has occurred and Dr. Continued azithral 250 for 8 days but symptoms didn't go. Dr. Suggested now theirs no chlamydia problem and suspected there may be nerve problems and seek md (med) physician opinion or go for vitamin b1 b6 b12 tab or injections, meanwhile I seeked 2nd opinion of another md (skin vd), his opinion was there is no chlamydia or nerve problems but these symptoms are of stress and prescribed anti depressant tab fludac 20 for 1 month but I haven't started yet. What should I go for. Or can be these due to e coli. Confused. Please help and suggest. Thanks.
Hello my wife is pregnant now 3 months. For me feel to have in contact with my wife. Is the right time to have or not. Pls advise me. But one thing she is get infections in vagina of outside. For that wat we want do. Pls advise me.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist and ask a free question.
Hi, I recently had unprotected sex with my gf and at the time of ejaculation I pulled it out. So I am sure that I didn't inject any thing. This happened after 21 days of her periods, I hope this is safe time. She had periods on 23rd of last month and now she is due, but it's not happened even today. Max how many days we can wait to decide on the pregnancy/conceiving in this situation. Can eating unripe papaya, pineapples, aspirin, vitamin c, exercises and 5-6 cups of tea help in not getting conceived. Please suggest. Thanks.
Hello doc, how do we remediate a pregnant woman bleeding from private part after a fun session with her partner. What can she use. Thanks.
My wife is conceived. She is on her 50th day. The problem is she is often getting vomiting. Am really scared. Please help me what should we do to avoid it.
My first delivery was normal nd my baby is now 2.6+, I wanted to know that wat a normal gap I need to maintained for having a 2nd baby. Coz now a days I heard people do their 2nd one when their first one is 5 or 10+ yrs. They told me that this gap is very gud coz your first is enough nature to understand everything nd now you can give your full attention to your new one. I wonder how is this ans relevant or is this ok to do such a long gap bet siblings. Pls guide me.
I am taking obimet sr 500 mg twice a day for pcos along livogen z and fol 5.the doctor has advised me to take susten 300 mg on the 21st to 25th day after my periods. I didn't got my periods its all 7 days happened still no results of periods yet. What to expect? Pregnancy.
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.