Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Tamanna SinghaiYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old unmarried female. My periods are irregular and scanty. I have been doing homeopathy treatment. I also got my ultrasound done which was normal. Still my periods are irregular and scanty. I got the following test done S.tsh , S.fsh , S. Prolactin and Haemogram and all reports are ok except that RBC count is 4.98 whereas the highest value is 4.80. Pls advise.
Hello Mam, I am 29 years old, did not conceive for last 1 year of trying, all the test had done, all are ok, my husband also ok with sperm count, then what is the reason? please help, and when I am ovulate my lower abdomen is paining, is it natural? My doctor advice me to take fertile 100 and folic acid tab. please advice.
I have a irregular menstrual issue. Where ill get heavy stomach & back pain. And its not proper. Kindly suggested me good and healthy food. Were I dnt want to undergo any treatments.
My friends age 30 married life 4 years she suffered poor egg released .amh hormone level 0.19 .fertility centers drs advice will go for ivf. What is solution of amh level hormone increase. Past I'll ness irregular periods. 3 months pregnant abortion.
I am having hypo thyroid. TSH-9.85.I am taking thyroxine 50 mg tablets. Can I plan for a child in thyroid.
I am 19 year old boy and at what time of month should I have sex with may partner so that she does not get pregnant, and what is the minimum time I should last. Any sex position.
I am 29 years old married. We have 2 sons, 3 months before done copper. Last few weeks we did sexual intercourse most Of days in a week. My husband age 45. Some days his stamina out of control, he take some medicine, so is any kind of medicine for female also have? Is good for health? Please suggest.
I did sex on 15 may and took i pill and got my periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may and I got heavy discharge. Now its 26 June I haven't got my periods. I don't want to be pregnant. Why my period is delayed. please help me. I got period last month.
I am not having periods frm last 3 months I consulted a doctor she said me to take meprate for 5 days of 10g. I followed d suggestion it has been 2 days since I completed d dose bt my periods are not coming yet I will wait for 5 more days. Nd if den also periods dnt come den wat shld I do?
Vaginal lubrication that is non-smelly and clear is absolutely normal. For when you are aroused, vaginal lubrication increases, which makes physical intimacy pleasurable. However, just like vaginal dryness, too much of vaginal wetness certainly ruins the pleasure of sex. For if this happens, the woman will not be able to feel the friction of the penis against her vaginal wall. For the man, too much of vaginal wetness also creates discomfort as the man fails to feel the tightness enclosing the penis.
Causes of excessive vaginal wetness
- Natural causes: During sexual arousal, the veins in the pelvis, clitoris and vulva dilate, allowing more blood to flow through. In women who are super aroused, the vagina starts to sweat excessively, which makes it excessively lubricated. Too much vaginal lubrication can also occur in case of G-spot orgasm or female ejaculation.
- Medication: Excessive vaginal wetness can also happen because of high levels of oxytocin or estrogen in the uterus, cervix and vagina. This can be caused by hormonal fluctuations, usually caused owing to the side effects of birth control pills. In women, rise in the estrogen levels is especially noticeable if she has just started or stopped taking birth control pills.
Ayurveda, being a 100% safe mode of treatment and without any side effect, offers a simple remedy to this issue:
- Pour a glass of water into a bowl
- Put a handful of coriander leaves in it
- Allow the leaves to soak in the water overnight
- Strain the water in the morning and have it on an empty stomach
It has been found that this age old herbal medicine is an awesome panacea for curing excess lubrication and making sex even more enjoyable every time. However, you must remember as with all holistic therapy, you need to drink it every day to enjoy its beneficial effects. It should take about a month before one starts experiencing its effects. Another remedy is preparing an infusion by boiling walnut leaves in water for at least 20 min, straining them and then using it as a douche. This can be done four times a day for positive and quick results.
Are you experiencing swelling, bump and lesions in your vaginal area? These might be an indication of female vaginal sores. They may be itchy, quite painful, are usually tender and may also produce discharge. The sores usually develop because of skin disorders. Most cases of genital sores are symptoms of some kind sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is undertaken for finding out the exact cause of genital sores and swelling in women. A pelvic test may also be carried out and you will be required to provide your doctor with your medical history reports. Blood tests, including blood work and a culture of the sore are also used for diagnosis. A culture is referred to as the method of taking a sample from your genital sore and testing it for the detection of bacteria. An ideal treatment method is suggested by your doctor after proper diagnosis.
Based on the symptoms you experience and observe, you can cure vaginal sores by using simple self-care methods before consulting a doctor. A sitz bath is effective for getting relief from pain and discomfort. You can prepare a sitz bath at home by filling your bathtub with warm water and adding a saline solution or baking soda to the water in the bathtub. The water should be up to your hips when you get into the bathtub. You may even purchase a small basin meant for a sitz bath, which is available at all drug stores.
There are various ways of treating vaginal sores and the exact treatment depends on the cause of the sores. Here is a list of the most common treatment methods:
- Use certain oral and topical medicines for treating the sores and getting relief from pain.
- Try other medicines which include pain relievers, antibiotics, corticosteroids, antiviral medications, and certain anti-itch medicines for treating vaginal sores.
- Some forms of genital sores do not require treatment, but you can get rid of them if they are bothering you. A noncancerous cyst is such a type of sore.
- The long term outlook for vaginal sores depends on the cause. Sores accompanied by swelling occur due to chronic skin conditions, which are likely to affect you again in the future. You should get an existing STI treated for avoiding the recurrence of vaginal sores.
- The best way to keep away from vaginal sores is to have safe sex using protection, such as condoms. This will prevent the infection from being transmitted to your sexual partners. You must not hide the fact that you are having vaginal sores to avoid harassment, and should always open up and seek proper treatment.