Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tajwar ShaikYour feedback matters!
I have 9 year old son I have not done operation for birth control Now I want to know about different types Like Tablet, injections, coper t etc. What is safe for me please guide me Thank you.
I am 53 years old operated for breast cancer on april 14th 2015 my eris negative mypr is negative my her is negative my score is 0 ans it is t2n0m0 mt tumor is 3.2*3.2*2.5cm and n-0/14 gradeiii (3+3+3=9) base not involved skin nipple arrola free from tumour. My hphigh grade partly necotric infiltrating duct carci right breast fully removed please suggest me next procedure I went for chemo they said no need for chemo and radiation please reply for the same why radiation and chemo not required.
I have delivered a baby girl on 31st of March 2017, after delivery my first breast milk came after 3 days of delivery, the breast milk supply was adequate for first 15 days, then as my baby girl demands more milk then I started giving outside milk (Similac and Nan pro 1) as well as my milk after that the quantity of my milk production got decreased and my baby girl got dependent mostly on outside milk last week my baby girl got sick and doctor advised me to feed my breast milk, my breast milk is not producing enough to feed my baby, please advice me so that my breast milk production get increase in future and I can feed her without outside milk, right now I am taking Promolact capsules but this capsules are not working well, Please help me out, its very urgent.
Hi doctor am married. 2 and half year complete. Bt till I don't have baby. I consult with doctor she said that nothing problem for me. Bt my husband semen is too thick. So she gave tablet (ferti sure M) for 15 days to him. Also I got pregnancy. Bt 60th day I got a colour change I consult the doctor she said baby heartbeat was stopped. I done my abortion with tablets. Doctor said after 3 months you can try to next baby. 3 months over. This month we are going to try for baby. Bt nw also my husband semen is same thick. Wat to do for that.
I am seven months pregnant. I went for routine checkup as I was feeling generalised weakness my haemoglobin level is 9.5. Doctor gave me maxirich tablets for 5 days and since then I am feeling better. Should I continue those tablets or stop them for further. As well how can I increase my haemoglobin? My weight is also 49.5, is that normal?
My wife had 40-45 day cycle for past two month's. However this time we had intercourse from day 8 to 36 on every alternative day sometimes daily n two days gap in between. Is it enough to get conceive if all is well with us. When can we do test to see results. Please help.
I used contraceptive pills too many time its just like hell I used that 10 to 14 time and now I suffer from stomachs in every morning till last year and I got period only one day in a month tell me what can I do.
Hi doctor, I'm 24 year old, female. I took unwanted-72 (1.5 mg) twice in the month of August. I had unprotected sex on 8th August, and took unwanted-72 the very next day. I got my period on 19th August (which was actually my period due date. It came on time) then I had unprotected sex again on 28th August (3 days after my period was over) and took unwanted-72 on 29th within 12 hrs. Now on 4th September (6 days after ECP intake) I noticed some bleeding which continued till 8th. Its looks like period blood, but not with heavy flow. Continued for 4 days. Is it withdrawal bleeding? Or how can I get period so early while my date is on 19? And is there still any chance of pregnancy, after bleeding?
I have 2 months of pregnancy and I have to do abortion of my pregnancy please give me a suggestion and I have not yet married.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which in total has 8 compounds, of which only one compound is useful to humans. This is also known as alpha-tocopherol and plays a vital role in antioxidation process and is believed to improve the overall ageing process.
Read on to know more about its benefits, functions, and sources.
- Vitamin E that is absorbed by the intestine is transferred to the liver, from where only alpha-tocopherol gets re-released into the system in small amounts. So, if your diet contains the other 7 variants, they are excreted by the liver (not required in humans).
- This active vitamin E controls the oxidation process in cells and prevents the release of free radicals, which is the culprit in all inflammatory processes. These can cause heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. This process is also accelerated by the environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, smoking, etc.
- Vitamin E is also shown to dilate blood vessels and prevent platelet clogging.
- Vitamin E is useful in preventing and treating diabetes and its related complications. Of note, diabetes is also considered as a chronic inflammatory process.
- The nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and epilepsy can benefit from Vitamin E. It reduces overall cognitive declines and helps in these disease conditions
- Women are particularly benefitted from vitamin E, including premenstrual cramps, painful periods, hot flashes with breast cancer, eclampsia during pregnancy, and pregnancy complications
- Given their role in energy formation, they help improve endurance, energy levels, and improv muscle strength and reduce muscle damage.
- The antioxidant effect is useful in reversing ageing skin changes including wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E is used widely in skin care products including creams and lotions and helps in regeneration of skin and tissue.
- It is useful to control hair loss, which could be due to multiple reasons, including chemotherapy or side effect of drugs.
- It is useful in treating allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and skin allergies.
- Eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration which are generally age-related can be controlled with adequate intake of vitamin E.
- Taken with other antioxidants like niacin, it is helpful in controlling the buildup of cholesterol.
Natural food sources contain enough amounts of this vitamin to meet normal daily requirements, and so consume the following.
- Green leafy vegetables, legumes, and vegetable oils
- Whole grains and fortified cereals
- Fruits and nuts and seeds
- Seafood, poultry, and meat
- Dairy products including fat-free or low-fat milk
Given its wide availability, deficiency is rare, but supplements may be required for premature babies with low-weight and in people with some genetic disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Make a plan. A plan keeps you focused and on task, and it makes it very clear when you’ve cheated or missed a meal.