Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. T V VaswaniYour feedback matters!
Is any evidence present by homeopathic medicines which shows that it effectively cure nightfall problem because I am taking China 30 for about a month but no any effect show .I see from now time that some hair also starts falling .I am in deep worry .please help me.
Out of the many muscle and bone-related conditions, arthritis is one of the most painful degenerative ailments that begins with the inflammation of the joints. This condition can be particularly debilitating as it progresses, and it is usually known to affect the elderly and aging. Yet, they are not the only victims of the condition, as many patients suffering from arthritis are young. There are various kinds of arthritis and gouty arthritis or gout is one such form.
Gout is one of the three forms of the disease and it is known to be one of the most painful kinds. The accumulation of urate crystals in the joints often leads to the inflammation of the same, which is the start point of gout. While there are many kinds of treatment and management measures available for the condition, the age old form of homeopathy is one of the most recommended.
Let us cast a glance on five of the most effective homeopathic measures for this condition. At the same time, it is important to keep in mind that these medicines must be recommended only by a qualified doctor.
Colchium: This is known as one of the best homeopathic medicines for gout and is often recommended when the most noticeable symptom includes intense pain and swelling in the big toe of either or both feet. Redness and a hot sensation in the toe may also be experienced, which may get worse at night.
Ledum Pal: This is also another very effective homeopathic medicine for gouty arthritis. This is used when the symptoms include pain that travels upwards through the legs and to the knees. In such cases, the patient may also experience shooting pains that go through the feet and affect the balls of the feet as well as the toes.
Benzoic Acid: This is one of the most well-known solutions for a number of ailments, including gouty arthritis. This is especially helpful when uric acid begins to spread an unbearable odour and makes the urine a different colour, akin to brown or any other shade close to brown and even red. This medicine is also prescribed when the joints produce a crackling sound every time the patient walks.
Antim Crudum: This medicine is usually prescribed when gout begins to affect the appetite of the patient. He or she begins to feel hungry more often and consumes more food than what he or she normally would. Pain in fingers as well as in heels can also be cured with this medicine.
- Sabina: Shooting pains in the toes and heels along with other feminine problems related to urine are often symptoms of gout that are treated with this medicine.
My son is 3 years old. He is suffering from cough, cold and fever. He ate 2 Britannia rusk toasts today but immediately done vomiting. Currently we are giving him Lastuss syrup for cough, paracetamol for fever. Is that ok.
I am having symptoms if electrolyte imbalance but, don't know about it's treatment. Which department should I approach to. What tests are required. Symptoms: dizziness, confusion, thirst, depression. Reason: prolonged use of diuretic (amifru 40 for 5-6 months) may be.
I am 24 year old. I had small fissure but cured. I have little pile problem. What should be my diet? Should I drink warm lemon water at night and in early morning simultaneously for easy bowl movement?
1) I used to feel slight burns in my stomach sometimes. 2) I feel something stuck feeling only on right side of food pipe. Like if I intake some liquid I used feel it touching left side or going on left side more and feel less on right side. Is it due to acidity. If yes please suggest proper actions. Also actually I was having a hair line jaw fracture about 8 month ago, there may some slight dislocation of jaw. Is this could related to above mention problem. Right now no problem with jaw only a slight dislocation I can feel but does not trouble me.
I am obese. Since I am into sitting job. I weigh 83 kg and my height is 5 ft 3 inch. Kindly suggest how I can reduce my weight. I suffer from uric acid problem.
I am suffering from cold since 2 weeks and ringing sound in my right ear. This ringing sound is causing disturbance to my sleep. Please suggest medications. Wil the ringing sound reduces.
Children should be brought up with utmost care. A child should not be your centre of attraction only because it is incapable to fend for itself, but also because it is not half as aware as you are or could be about its problems. Parents punish their children for the slightest of their mistakes; they at times even threaten children to bring home a lesson. Patience and observation are two key things in good parenting. The foibles of your child might indicate at an underlying medical condition. Instead of fixating over the mistakes try and locate the root cause. Early diagnosis of autism can save your child from a bleak future.
The following are a few symptoms of autism in children:
- Social interaction is a huge challenge: Children suffering from autism are usually noticed to live in a world of their own. They hardly listen to people around them or hardly talk. The presence of many people can scare them or make them conscious. When spoken to, they look away. They do not feel comfortable in revealing their joys or fears. Autistic children like to play alone; they are not interested in group activities with friends.
- Difficulties in communicating their needs: Communication is the biggest problem autistic children seem to face regularly. They are not able to express their needs and emotions. If they are hungry they might scream or break things but not ask for food. They even fail to comprehend instructions and seem confounded by simple situations. Their speech could comprise of mumbling. Autism in children could make them develop a condition popularly known as echolalia under the effect of which they mouth words without knowing their meanings in an extremely strange tone.
- An obsessive, repetitive behavior: Children with autism could be persistent in some of their actions. Their body gestures could be repetitive; for instance, they can continue flapping their arms for hours together. Children in certain cases are also very particular about routine. Quite strikingly, objects affect them and they might scrutinize an object meticulously.
- Sensory problems: Light sound and touch can have a huge impact on children suffering from autism. Patches of light and shade intrigue them whereas high pitched sounds could depress or intimidate them. They usually prefer deep pressure touch and might not respond to anything else.