Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T SheikhYour feedback matters!
Hi! 1. Can anyone suggest to have better growth of hair n prevent graying of it. 2. Can anyone suggest of have glowing skin inspite of using good company products (like lakme, loreal, lotus, amway) the skin seemed to dirty patched. Pls note I have no issues of bowel and I perform yoga regularly and have pretty good diet (include fruits n veggies much) n water habits (2 ltrs daily) as I follow the diet plans religiously. Can safi help?
I am a 20 year girl. I have big dark circles around my eyes from last 7 years. I tried lots of remedies but of no use. I really want to get rid of it. Please suggest some permanent cure.
I am 28 years old mle and blood comes along with stool everyday and the same has been happening for last 10 odd years. Few years back I used to eat more street foods but now I have controlled this habit by a great margin but still this issue doesn't seem stop. Some quantity of blood is always there. Kindly let me know some home remedies to get rid of it. Thanks.
I am 21 years old I wanna look a lil bit more fairer and wanna have soft and glowing skin? what should I do without damaging my skin ?
I have swelling under my jawline since few days and red rashes on my forehead. Are these the symptoms of some serious disease. Please suggest something.
Hello doc my sister's marriage is on 26th Feb and she having very dull skin and full of dark circles and now she is worrying a lot, can you please suggest me any good product or home made like she have allergies of besan and health so we can't give her please please advise me a very quick answer so let her face can get glow on her wedding day. Thank you waiting for your reply.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I have problem with my groin area skin the surroundings of my groin (skin) became black in color like round spots all around?slowly it spreaded to my ankle & back now it came on to my face?. I am using clobeta cream for this problem from last 3 months but is not so effective, please suggest me what to do for this problem.
I have a skin disease called liken planus. Since last 7 yrs. So just give me some advice to remove the dark spot. Thank you.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.