Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T S ChatterjiYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old I m suffering from cough problem during early in the morning after wake up. If I take tea with empty stomach then I vomit. Or in some winter season I split cough threw my nose. Please tell me the prescription.
Sir mujhe asthama h kya ye bimari mere sath relation banane wale ko bhi hogi? Agr hoti h to relation kaise banaye rakhe.
I am suffering from dry cough from last 5 days. How to get relief from this problem and what medicine to use?
I have itching in neck I do not know if it is tonsil or ulcer. How to identify? Please give some weight loss tips in addition. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from indigestion and also from bronchitis from 2 years I feel like chest congestion. My health is also not increasing. As per my age feel like tiredness. Also tonsil stone occur in every two to three days. And my health is very weak in my childhood I use to eat bricks, lime, chalk, clay, sand, and many undigestable thing. That may be the problem for all this.
I am a 25yr old male, I suffer sinusitis often. I take medications too but only for a while it subsides. Advice me best doctor and medication.
I am 25 years old and I am suffering from tonsil problem from last 1 year I am taking a medicine. For this antibiotic augmentin, althrocin 500 mg. When I take this althrocin then I feel better please suggest. Me what should I do?
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough.