Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.K.BakriYour feedback matters!
Hematuria detected in urine. High RBC in urine test. ULTRA SOUND, URINE CULTURE, CT SCAN, kidney function test ALL NORMAL. NO PAIN Anti biotic course done, still RBC count persisting. Got lower RBC during medicine course. Kindly recommend, investigation going right direction or not.
During sex me and my gf we both use to do anal is any harm full effect is there If we swallow semen. And Amy gf breast is to enlarge so and med for that. And I am not able to last long in bed.
I am always having quick ejaculation at the time of sex . So what can I do to increase my sex timing.
This all began 2 weeks ago with a bad stomach, followed by terrible back pains and then fever now I feel sick dizzy and my head is so heavy I am so confused as to what is wrong with me I never felt like this before, to make things worse I woke up today with a flu.Please suggest.
Foreskin of my penis is very tight and thus it always stays at the top. Can you please suggest some techniques to make it normal.
I was very serious nightfall problem. I don't take drinks or alcohol any additions items. Pl help me and get me out of it. My health is decreasing day by day.
Hi recommend me best calcium tablets with vitamin d3. Also I have heard that excess intake leads to stones and other risk. While taking these tablets do I have to add something more to get it absorbed easily. Please advise.
I am suffering from Headache from the last 1 waek. And in my eyes get red and pained so please give me a medical tip?
I have itch below waist. Please suggest medicine for it. Only dry itch maximum at evening and night.
My mother has burning pain while urination and in small quantity from last 4-5 years. In usg and urine test no symptoms found. Only blood found in urine which is not seen directly by eyes. She has taken many treatments but not cure permanently. please advice treatment. She has allergic asthma sometimes.
I am 21 years old having loose motion now and I am getting motion for every 2 to 3 hours .please suggest me.
Hello doctor ,why does penis looses its hardness while having sex, is it due to stress or is there any other problem ?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels- The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.