Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T.D.Dattu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.D.DattuYour feedback matters!
I have already moved to IVF. Only ET is pending as I am facing hypertension. Around 135/90. Ao my question is what should be normal BP to proceed with IVF. Also what will be the further procedure?
Hi, i am female 25 years old. Married for just 15-20 days. and suffering from vaginal itching and burning and running to the toilet over again and again. What is the problem and how it can be solved?
I am having PCOD problem from last 1-2 years and due to this I am also having thyroid. My periods r very irregular and did not happen from last 3-4 months. Please advice what I should do to overcome with this problem.
I am 21 years old male. want to do sex with my girlfriend but i'm having doubt that after having sex she'll get pregnant or not even if I ejaculate inside her. So what would be the right time of having sex. premenstrual cycle or post menstrual cycle?
I am a mother of a 32 weeks premature baby, am unable to breast feed my baby as m not getting milk, used an electric feeding pump too but of no use, what I have to do for breast feeding my baby.
Hi Doctor, I am a mother, live in delhi. My baby is 1 year old. He kiked on my chest while feeding milk. Now I am feeling pain and there is something tight in my right side chest. So please tell me what can I do to free from this problem.
What type of meal should be taken by pregnant lady after the six month. Give me the appropriate suggestion that will help us.
Gudmrng doc. This is Sameera as I'm 20 years old, I'm not getting my periods regularly, I have done my thyroid test also but its negative can you tell me what the problem is. Thank you.
Whenever we cook food, if the salt is added before the starting of cooking, the iodine gets evaporated and one does not get the advantage of 'iodised namak'.
This may lead to less iodine intake which is a basic need for Thyroid Hormones .. like T3 and T4 (Tri -Iodothyronine and Tetra - Iodothyronine) where the name itself suggests that they are ionised compounds.
Thus, if you remember this fact that cooking would evaporate iodine, you would develop a habit of cooking without adding salt and then add salt during the serving of the food. It would control Blood Pressure and Iodine Deficiency both as one would add less salt if he or she is hypertensive.
I have done with hydrotubation n Erosion on 2 nd April n my period came on 22 nd April but I forgot to take fertility medicine from 5 th day of period now I'm undergoing follicular studies can I conceive if we try or there is no use of trying? please help?
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Periods were not regular not clear (few brown drops a day). It was thick lining inside ovary so doctor suggest me femilon tablets. Lining shredded next month. After taking femilon for 3-4 months I am gaining wait and body is getting broad. (Cervical patient) Need Suggestions. Thanks.
Hello, My missed period date was 19th October, 2017,i did urine test done on 24th november but it was negative, I visited a Dr. today i.e 27th November after examining she said I have 3 mm sit in my left ovary and has told me to take deviry 10 mg. But I am still confused thinking what if I have ovulated late and may be I get pregnant. So should I take deviry 10 mg. Please help.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 27th of may actually it was 6th day of my menstrual cycle. There was ejaculation around 3 times. Now am worried that whether am pregnant or not because till now it has been a month approximately but I didn't got my periods yet. Can you suggest me any tablet to get my periods? Like cytolog?
I am 25 years old female and I had a lot of hormonal changes due to which my period patter has changed and I expected abdominal pain a few times and a lot of mood swings.
Laparoscopic Surgery - Has it proven to be a boon today?
I am 24 years old and I have got married before 3 months and my periods are not regular its not on same date as it was before marriage.
Hello, I am 92 kg, 29 years old, I have pcod, vit B12, vit D deficiency, anaemia,have pains and pricking like sensations in foot soul legs, pains in joints and muscles. Unable to walk, the heel region is pretty much painful, unable to stand for long hours lack of stamina, feel so lethargic and exhausted. I am a vegetarian, I dnt eat meat not even boiled eggs. Pls advice .I am using homeopathic medicines from 8 months but my periods are not regularised. Do homeopathy has permanent solution? Pls suggest calcium diet, to improve haemoglobin level, vit B12, good fibre diet (which kind of millets can be used for weight loss), foods for weight loss pls.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.