Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. T D DastoorYour feedback matters!
If I want ki mera partner without protection k sex kare or pregnant na ho uske liye kya krna chahiye.
I have some kind of infection in my vagina. Everytime when I had sex I feel severe pain and irritation in my vagina. Please suggest me some medicine to get rid of this.
I am 19 old women I had back pain and stomach pain I had pain killer cyclopam and crocin n after having this medicine I don't have my regular periods in that month n in the next month I had periods two time in same month is their any problem or would it effect to me in any ways.
My spouse was pregnant. She was in 8th month. Now urine test shows" urine albumin +" how to reduce to normal level and what is the correct healthy food or fruits taken now.
I got my periods delayed by 4 days and on 5th day I see some spotting. Does that mean I am not pregnant.
I m suffering from PCOD. Please can you explain me it's complications and how can it be treated, medically or surgically.
I am 36 years old and my pap test has gave" mild inflammatory smear" report. There is fowl smell in my vaginal fluids, I want to meet good gynecologic doc in Hyderabad. Please suggest a good lady doc.
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My gf is having elestra tab and she had 21 days + 9 days extra now she stopped elestra tab and after 7 days she got period but bleeding is very less is she pregnant please guide me I am worried reply soon.
I want to do my vagina tighten what should I do and how much it will cost and for how many days rest is required? What are the risks? Kindly guide.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up.