Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.C. ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from allergy skin allergy and sneezing allergy and. It. Brings red on my sjin and. It fells itching what should I do.
Hi, i'm 20 yrs old female and have long hair since my 6th grade. My hair has gone thin from thick, dull from shiny and is very rough have split ends in every single hair. I have severe dandruff problem and hairfall, it all stated from my colleague time I use to style it every day, no oil, always open, etc. Now it has been more than a year, I have started wearing scarf so it is not that exposed to sun and pollution. I'm a medical student and I really don't get enough of extra time to maintain and do care for my hair like oiling it and washing it now and then, I avoid washing them frequently coz they are long and also covered all the time when i'm out. Also I stay in philippines and i'm home for vacation in india. I'm really worried about my hairfall and dandruff I have tired using all brand's shampoo and conditioner and also special treatment for dandruff called candid tv suspension it goes for some days after using it but eventually would come back. Now have stopped using conditioner and recently using nyle shampoo.(since 3-4 washes, I use this ayuvedic oil (kesh king, since a yr or more no help in getting rid of dandruff or hairfall. I'm still using it) please help me to stop my hairfall and dandruff and to make it thick and shiny again without splitends. And suggest something affective less time consuming and helpful for long time. Honestly I love my hair a lot but i'm unable to oil it regularly and care for them i'm tensed after seeing the day by day increase hairfall. I thought of consulting personal a doctor for this but then I saw this app and liked it they way doctor's help online and give their best to work really appreciate the doctors and it's application crew. Thanks everyone.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"
I am 38 year old type 2 diabetic. I want to build muscles. I am vegetarian. What should I take care of.
Hello doctors, I'm a student and I usually forget wat I used to read .i think my remembering memory is low .so please suggest me some medicine lyk vit. Supplement or any other which is helpful.
Hi doctor, I am 29 years old male, but I am only 48 kg weight. And very thin. Please advice me, how can I put some weight. Thank You.
Hello sir hope you doing great. I have lots of scars on my face because of pimples since I am working in Qatar it's not easy to find homeopathy or Ayurveda. Pls tell me if there is any solution for removing the scars. Regards.
Nails can harbor dirt and germs and contribute to the spread of many infections.
Keep nails short.
Trim nails often.
Scrub the underside of nails with soap or water each time you wash your hands.
Clean any nail grooming tools before use.
Nail grooming tools should be sterilized before use in saloon.
Avoid biting nails.
Avoid chewing nails.
Avoid cutting cuticles as they act as barriers to prevent infection.
Never rip or bite a hang nail, instead clip it with a clear sterilized nail trimmer (a hang nail is small torn piece of skin next to finger nail or toe nail).
Infections of the finger nails or toe nails are often characterized by swelling of the skin or thickening of the nail. In some cases these infections may be serious and need to be treated by a doctor.