Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Syna Wadhwani

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Syna Wadhwani General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Syna Wadhwani
Dr. Syna Wadhwani is one of the best General Physicians in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can visit her at Good Health Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Syna Wadhwani and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
General Practitioners Association


Book Clinic Appointment

Good Health Clinic

#3A, B- Wing, Sahyog, St. Francis Road, Landmark: Near Durian Industries, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Syna Wadhwani

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi My friend very afraid for marriage because he tell me he start the masturbation at 9th standard So he think that he unable for sex and not success married life please tel me any suggestions I want help him.

General Physician,
Tell your friendMasterbation is a perversion and compulsive Masterbation is a disease which needs counseling and treatment. At this age you are bound to be aroused by so many stimulii, try to find out and avoid e.g. Watching prone, continuously thinking about sex, going to places where you are aroused must be avoided. Engage your mind in other things. Some simple measures like exercise and meditation may help. But still if you are not able to overcome the problem you must consult a physician or a sexologist. Regards
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is it fine if I am taking the protein supplement alongwith gymmimg? PS: I am a vegetarian.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Gym I don't advise,because people will stop abruptly at any point of time,I advise brisk morning walk daily / 6days a week you can take protien food as suppliment
1 person found this helpful

I am 43 years old and I suffering fro m jaundice. My total S. BILIRUBIN - 1.2 mg/dl DIRECT BILIRUBIN - 0.4 mg/dl INDIRECT BILIRUBIN - 0.8 mg/dl so please guide me.

General Physician, Faridabad
liv 52 1 tab tds, easily digestible food , green vegetables moong dal potato , gur, complete bed rest eat tomato, haldi powder 1/2 tsf in 1/2 glass of water, amla or lemon juice in a water, neem leaves boiled in water it will help. Welcome
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 year old married female and I have face psoriasis problem since last month please suggest me what should I do.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Dermatology
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Hii Pooja, as you are 22 year old and suffering from psoriasis. White flacks on body and dandruff in scalp are starting symptoms. Psoriasis is genetic disorder triggered due to street and irregular life style. We are treating psoriasis using ayurvedic medicines. Psoriasis has three stages. First stage is when disease remain in skin and there are scaly patches. Second stage comes when there is pitting in nails and in last stage it enter the joints and there is pain in small joints. You should use 3 gms of haldi with milk and sit in sun for 15 minutes it helps. We are using external ayurvedic oil and ointment for application and internal blood purifying herbs which will solve your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had started masturbate from very early stage. Now I had stopped it as I had found my partner. I want to know that is continuously masturbating effects on my sperm counts? Does it creates problem to my partner in future?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Most experts and researchers agree that there is no direct correlation between male masturbation and decreased sperm count or fertility problems. The fact of the matter is, the male body produces sperm at a staggering rate, so it is relatively easy for the body to replenish its sperm supply.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, Im in big problem about sexual connection, my age is 18+ and my girlfriend age in about 17, we had sex at this age. It was not our first time we had it before with precautions (Condom) but this time we didn't use precaution bt I make sure that I have not release sperms in, Thats the reason im afraid of, we had it 4 days before but we did not refer pills, I consult her to eat papaya fruit. So please consult me whether it will not be risky for us. And is there any pill That she can eat after 4 days soo that we will fill safe.

PG Diploma in YOGA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
All post coital pills are effective with in 72 hours only. Please ask privately and send your partners last menstrual period start date so that i can assess the risk of getting pregnancy and can suggest you best..
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have been doing masturbation from around 12 years of age 2 times in a day and now I am 26 year old and feeling very tired all time and also get weak erection, discharge quickly now I stop this but symptoms are not gone. Please suggest me some treatment.

General Physician, Nashik
1. First, there are a few lifestyle changes that shall help: · Lose weight if you are overweight. · Quit smoking. · Cut back your alcohol consumption, especially before sex. · Don’t use illegal drugs. · Exercise regularly. · Reduce stress. 2. Start doing Kegel Exercises.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 85 years old, fairly active and not sickly type. My main problem is acidity. Whenever I eat Srikhand, a common sweet dish in Maharashtra, I feel heavy in stomach and if I sleep I get vomiting sensation. Tell me whether Srikhand is good or bad for me.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery , DNB (General Surgery), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy), Fellow HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant (Singapore) , FICS - RPSLH - RPSLH
Gastroenterologist, Hyderabad
Dear patient...before taking the medication you need to go for basic kindly consult doctor once.thanking you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im married 2 years ago but no children, me and my wife had sexual nights lot but no use. Worried about my children and getting stressed. Can you suggest me what to do. I have a proper ejaculation.

Graduate in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery ( GAMS )
Sexologist, Delhi
V. 1st you go for semen test from laboratory & pass it there only with hand practice to see the report.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

M jerk off early while having sex or masturbate. And tired in my first attempt. How I go to last longer. And enjoy it long.

General Physician, Chennai
Try again soon after and you will do better stop masturbating eat well and exercise to keep yourself fit if you masturbate too much you will lose stamina weakness and diseases may follow.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What to eat in vegetables for getting more proteins? How to stay with full of energy for whole day? Which is good habit for eating and body building: eating 5 to 6 small meals in a day or eating heavy 3 meals in a day?

Bsc. Nutrition and dietetics, Msc. Food and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Batala
Hi You need to have small and frequent meals that include 3 main meals and 3 in-between meals. For Protein and energy, include foods like soyabean and its products, quinoa, pulses and legumes, dairy, coconut water, cauliflower, brocolli, tofu, paneer in your diet. For personalized diet advice contact.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from sinus problem Please help. I even have a problem of sneezes I sneeze for about 25-30 times a day.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take anti allergic tabs. Take multi vitamins. steam inhalation and deep breathing exercises would be helpful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in neck all time. When I take medicine it was remove otherwise pain continuously in my neck.

Ayurveda, Faridabad
Pain in neck may be due to bad posture of neck like by using a lot of cell phone. Take care of posture. Take warm water. Turmeric is also good can be taken in milk.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old and I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am facing this problem from last 1 year. During sex I can not stay for more than 2-3 mins. My erection is not that much hard which it use to be. I drink bear and alternative days I smoke. I have consumed large quantity of bear in last year. Please tell me proper solution of this problem.

MBBS,MD(medicine), PGDS(sexology), Fellowship in sexual medicines
Sexologist, Jaipur
Dear patient, you are suffering from premature ejaculation this problem can make you and your partner unsatisfied during sexual intercourse. It is necessary to have appropriate time to delay ejaculation to satisfy a women completely. Proper erection is also important for your performance on bed. This actually causes from weakness in muscles and nerves of penis and just thinning of semen, so its coming out fast. Due to your past history of smoking and alchol also made your problem more serious. Actually the sprays and medicines available in market are actually very harmfull for penis later on, so there use is not recommemded much and they have side effects too.
32 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old I want to know about my mother diabetes problem she is 58 yrs. Is it necessary to take insulin injection ever day or ant tab to cure her disease any electronic media attached to her body can control the glucose level.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, diabetes mellitus is a disease due to either insulin deficiency or resistance to its actio or both, particularly if it is t2 dm. In t1 dm there is no insulin at all. Treatment of diabetes depends on the type of the disease. Another important thing to be remembered is that treatment will continue for life time. There is no cure for the disease. I could not follow your query on" elctronic media" to be attached to the body, there is nothing of that sort at least for now. She will need proper treatment with appropriate drugs, diet control and regular exercise and weight control.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have nightfall problem. I am still 19. Today I purchased patanjali shilajit tablets for nightfall. Can I use it. Does.

B.A.M.S., M.D.(A.M), EX-M.R.C.G.P., EX-M.R.S.H., EX-M.S.I.E.C.U.S, EX-M.S.S.S.S.
Sexologist, Mumbai
For night falls: Night falls are a natural phenomena. But when we start having night falls more than 4-5 times a month, then there is a problem. We start feeling weakness, tiredness, etc. Do not take milk after 3 pm. Try to avoid non-veg, spicy, fried & chilly food. Do not watch pornography materials. Take good healthy diet, do exercise & yoga daily. Take tab. Confido & chandan adi bhati each morning & evening with water. Keep stumic clean & avoid constipation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 and have pcod from last 2 years. Tried every thing but still the problem is not cured. So what should I do now?

Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
u should definitely lose weight by exercise and diet control. take medicine after doctor consultation
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 year old male have (nose) alregy since 15year and consulted somany ent surgens but final result iszero what should I do. Using duones nasal spray last 5years.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
U should get a ct scan done Because there may be nasal polyps inside your nose that will require surgery. Review with ct reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am suffering from cold and fever since two days suggest me some medicine please.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Several things can be done to prevent cold: -Always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing into your hands, blowing your nose, after touching someone who is sick, or when using public restrooms or telephones. -Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough. -Get plenty of rest/sleep.Avoid people who have a cold or cold symptoms. -Drink plenty of fluids(veg/tomato soups,dal water/coconut water/herbal tea etc), and eat nutritious food(like sprouts/milk). Avoid fatty foods or drinks with caffeine -Treatment: A cold usually lasts for a week or two. Unless you develop complications, you shouldn't need medical treatment. -Gargle to keep from getting a sore throat.Take only lukewarm water to drink during the day -Use saline nasal sprays or nasal irrigation. -Tablet nasorest-p once/twice daily may ease breathing. -Do steam inhalation once or twice daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed