Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I have a mild pain in my right testicles it happens after wore tight underwear. Usually I sit at office around 10 hours with it in office. Is this the reason cause this pain or any other? Please help me.
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you have any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.
I am having itching near vagina and also having White discharge.what to do? I Have 1 baby of 1.5 years.
I am feeling very thirsty since a couple of days and frequent urination. During night also 2 times urination. I am diabetic and have blood pressure also. Sugar is 200 fasting and 260 pp. Chlorestol is also high.
hi im lawrence 21yrs male nd i hav stones in both the kidneys lft 4mm nd ryt 12mm...im not takng any treatment fr dt but i wantd to knw is it cureabl without going to hospital by basic treatments....
From days I am suffering from heart burn due to indigestion and acidity. And I am also gaining to much Wight day by day on perfect diet.
During intense summer days, I often get big puss filled outgrowth at my chin. It gets healed after a week or two. But that outgrowth irritates me and it hurts if I press it even a little. The puss is not visible until I press it. It's just a swelled up area that hurts if touched. Please tell why this happens and what should be the remedy to prevent it ?
Is cyst in both ovaries normal in 5 week 2 days of pregnancy. Or it can cause miscarriage? Does cyst go away by it's own or what should be done .Is there any harm to foetus.
From past 1 month I am feeling pain in my left leg mostly below knee area or lower thigh while resting or relaxing. Although pain is bearable.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me and give me a best suggestions.
What to do when body is become sleepy? But earlier my body was so much good and healthy. But nowadays my body does't want to work properly always it wants sleepy, Please advise me, I am 18 yrs old.
Sweets are cause of acute dental pain in many people who have existing dental problem. This pain may subside by itself or may prolong giving excessive discomfort.
Tip is for those who have had this type of pain previously,
Please keep distance from sweets or too hot n cold substances to celebrate the festival n get the teeth treated at the earliest.
Eat dentally healthy non sticky food n have safe diwali.